The Pontiff

Possibly Weird Physiological Question

9 posts in this topic

OK. I tend to book long appointments with my fave WG so she can massage me slowly and then I return the favour before we get down to sex. Like long foreplay.

I have noticed that when I massage the back of her thighs her labia tend to part, close nd part again. Is this a voluntary or involuntary action??

If the former, then she could be faking. If the latter, then not.

So, is it a thing you ladies can control?

Very curious

I presume you are working the front of the body to have this view. And possibly working both thighs at the same time, although working one adductor would cause the labia to part. I recon it's involuntary due to the pulling or kneading of the adductor muscles.

I said the BACK of her thighs and the insdies. I defer to your medical experience. In which case, wher eis the best place to massage to get this effect, if it is a sexual response?

Sorry I missed that reference to the back of her thighs. I would assume the same response, due to the effect of the kneading to the inner thigh. I can't see it being a sexual response. Don't get me wrong a good inner thigh massage would get the juices flowing, just not the labia twitching. Unless she has hidden talents of course. I must confess not to have medical experience, just experience of proffesional massage and muscle physiology.

2 people like this

And I thought that would be possible when a person is relaxed only if she puts a leg to the west and other to the east....... am learning new things.  :)

OK. I tend to book long appointments with my fave WG so she can massage me slowly and then I return the favour before we get down to sex. Like long foreplay.

I have noticed that when I massage the back of her thighs her labia tend to part, close nd part again. Is this a voluntary or involuntary action??

If the former, then she could be faking. If the latter, then not.

So, is it a thing you ladies can control?

Very curious

I think it's talking to ya! ;) 

If it squeaks, put some oil on too.

:D

I just think when you massage the back of her thighs, the gluteus & abductor muscles are activating and of course her skin is pulling too...as it's supposed to.

1 person likes this

Yep, skin being pulled/body/muscle being kneaded.

I bow to people with more knowledge of professional massage and muscle physiology but I would have thought it was obvious when one hand on one leg, let alone on hand on each leg moves the thighs apart?

I would also think there would be variations depending on the individual 'design' of the vagina.

I will help you all out by taking closer notice of what goes on in the relevant performances of the ladies on the web cam site I have referred to elsewhere.

Presumably I have now seen more of the rear view (any view) of the vagina than most of the ladies on here have.

Smirks (no emojo to do justice to my smirk, which reminds me this site could do with a much increased range of such things, including animated emojos - down with the kids me  :wacko: )

Edited by vivluvsme