fingers5

Bathing With Them

11 posts in this topic

Hey everyone

I really have a desire to have an experience with a girl that involves us bathing together in a big bath and having fun in there before moving to the bed...or even better a massage table lol.

Never really seen this anywhere except when I went to Thailand.

Anyone know anyone who provides this?

Think the bath needs to be big as well for it to be really fun.

Don't particularly want to have to hire a hotel room with it, as Im tight haha!

Thanks

I had that in a now closed Thai place in Northampton (as part of a very expensive session for so many years ago) but I suspect that sort of place is a useful starting point.

Edited by vivluvsme

It's a standard part of the Thai service in England, too, though the bath may not be big (all the better!)

There's quite a few places like this in London. Try some of the Thai massage spas - loads on vivastreet or gumtree, although most will say they're 'non-sexual' places, but some do offer Happy ending extras. Some only have showers, but other have assisted soap & bubble baths.

If I remember rightly, Indian Palace used to have assisted baths, although it's been a few years since i've visited.

The Victoria House in Lutterworth has a vip room that has a large jacuzzi bath.

Had a session a couple of weeks ago. The girl washed me off in the shower after a nuru massage, before we both got in to the tub.

I start all my Nurus with a shared bath unless someone specifically requests a shower ...nice icebreaker, I also offer a VIP experience which has a lot of bathtime together.  OP,if you see a girl you like just ask her, she may not think to advertise shared baths so the worst that could happen is she says no. 

just ask about an assisted bath if its a parlour, the hight street ones will often happily oblige. Lovely and wet, warm and soapy!

Tasanee of Camden offers this. Thai MILF. I'm not 100% sure that she's still around but until fairly recently she used to advertise on Ace Massage. 

Hey everyone

I really have a desire to have an experience with a girl that involves us bathing together in a big bath and having fun in there before moving to the bed...or even better a massage table lol.

Never really seen this anywhere except when I went to Thailand.

Anyone know anyone who provides this?

Think the bath needs to be big as well for it to be really fun.

Don't particularly want to have to hire a hotel room with it, as Im tight haha!

Thanks

oriental--kitty from kings lynn

If your budget allows, I know several hotels with great, big baths - this brings some great memories...... and why I like hotels  :D

Thanks for your helpful advice everyone ! Much appreciated!