Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shane33

East London

3 posts in this topic

I have'nt punted for a  while - but thought i might have a bit of a dabble again.

Searched PN for parlours in East  Ham upton park, forest gate upminster etc but there are no reviews.

There used to be loads of parlours in those locations, where have they all gone?

Anyone know of any?

Hi,

Not sure when you punted, but I think the East End cleaned up when the Olympics were on and they knew the whole world would be watching the area.

Having said that, there's a large one in Stratford; just as you approach library/ Morrisons from Maryland / Leytonstone (I think it's called Libby's Sauna)... Never been inside but I did enquire once and I think they have a choice of about 5-10 girls & they're open until very late 0400hrs.

I think there's another place in Wanstead on the high street (as you approach Snaresbrook station) it's only a doorway that is open suspiciously late ;-)

IF you can travel up to Walthamstow, there's a place that's been open for years just as you approach the Bell junction with Forest Road.

As I live around these parts, I choose not to go there myself, as I don't want to risk being seen by someone I know... so I can't vouch for the reputation of any of these places... but at least those three seem very much open at the present time. Also since Punternet became a premium advertising place, I guess a lot of places just don't want to pay the fees to advertise here.

Hope that helps.

There is Kellys angels near Dagenham East station