Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marky2008

One Night In Munich

3 posts in this topic

A Thursday night. A flying visit, for work. Probably only free after about 11:00 pm (company social event). Staying in city centre. No car. I think I'm choosing between 4 FKK clubs: Suedfass Oase, 1001 Nacht, Relax and Sunshine. Any tips or recommendations? Thanks.

my friend has been to a few FKK clubs and loves them, we are doing a boys weekend away to Munich  next year takings in a game & a day in FKK !

Well I opted for Sunshine in the end. In a quiet, light-industrial area not too far out of town (taxi 17 euros), 5 mins walk from U-Bahn. I had spent an hour earlier in the evening at the Adel swingers bar near the main station and although I had not joined in any action I had seen enough to render me stupidly horny by the time I arrived at Sunshine for my first ever German FKK experience. Through the door (50 euros entrance) and into reception where a couple of completely naked women strolled past as I was collecting my towel and locker key, much to the delight of my inner adolescent (oh my god I can see their actual fannies!!!). Undressed, showered and went through into the club which consists of a large bar/lounge area, a video lounge with mattresses, a conservatory with a tv tuned to sports, and then the actual rooms upstairs. There is a sauna and jacuzzi outdoors. Not a huge venue, very clean and well looked after. Entrance includes soft drinks, alcohol is at pub prices. About 12-15 girls lounging around, almost all completely naked, one or two wearing thongs. Predominantly Romanian. Mostly pretty. A lot of silicone tits on thin bodies, which is not really my thing, but some more natural physiques as well. The pictures on www.fkk-sunshine.de seem accurate. About 4-5 girls approached me but there was no hard sell and when I said I wanted to relax and have a drink, that was fine. I eventually opted for Antonia, curvier than most with big natural tits. 60 euros for 30 mins, covered oral and FS. I opted to add a further 30 euros for OWO. You pay immediately after the service (she comes with you to your locker). Pricing was transparent, no surprises.

We did it in the video lounge in semi public view which I found a big turn on. Antonia was enthusiastic if not all that refined but I was happy enough. I then rested for a while before treating myself to a second round with Antonia and Lilly (taller and slimmer but still natural) again in the video lounge. For 2 girls it's double the one girl price. Twice left me sated and I got the receptionist/bouncer to order me a taxi, which arrived very quickly and was a regular metered cab, no scams.

Not a bad experience overall although I suspect it could get 'samey' after a few visits. 

Edited by marky2008
Typo
1 person likes this