pierrebleu

Oriental Parlours

7 posts in this topic

I love oriental/Asian ladies. But I am continually frustrated by the systems they work under. Virtually every parlour says something like "we have a different lady every week". Well when I find a lady who suits me and we get on I would like to see her again and again. The system doesn't allow you to create any sort of a relationship with her. I find this totally frustrating. Why do these girls move around? It's the same thing with girls who are continually touring, they don't get to build up a regular clientelle.

Any thoughts?

I love oriental/Asian ladies. But I am continually frustrated by the systems they work under. Virtually every parlour says something like "we have a different lady every week". Well when I find a lady who suits me and we get on I would like to see her again and again. The system doesn't allow you to create any sort of a relationship with her. I find this totally frustrating. Why do these girls move around? It's the same thing with girls who are continually touring, they don't get to build up a regular clientelle.

Any thoughts?

Sorry for stating the obvious and far be it for me to offer any real understanding as to the complexities of the Oriental way of doing business, BUT, being practical, if the business model they operate is working for them and said model includes moving the girls around from pillar to post then, well, they're going to do it as it sort of works for them and it matters not what you want, your opinions don't count (to them anyway)

I don't agree with your 'touring girls don't get to build up a regular clientele'  and although I don't tour so cannot speak from absolute experience I do know a couple of girls that tour that seemed to have built themselves up a tidy database of returning customers to most of the patches they tour (and then tour again so some of their customers in that area may be able to book a return boning session)  

Edited by EnjoyEmily

I should also add and while it isn't a real comparison, I've been visiting the same Chinese Takeaway for the past decade or so, each and every time I've asked them 'Please, no prawns in the Mixed fried rice please'   and each and eveytime I get home to eat it , yes you guessed it, prawns are basking in the rice.  I've protested,  thrown the occasional tantrum, threatened them with calling for a rice embargo, spoke nicely, smiled sweetly, sometimes sickly, begged, cried and they've been very understanding, they always say 'yes yes'  or nod in agreement and always but always they give me a smile, it's a winner to the point that it takes all my self-control to stop myself from pulling over on the way home and eating the rice there and then as I'm so excited their will be no prawns....so when home, bags chucked in the hall, door shut, world locked out and my rice (with added pot of curried sauce) ripped from it's carton almost before it hits the kitchen....only to find...bloody prawns.  

I know I wont ever win but now I just ask them because I can't face the humiliation of defeat :D

Edited by EnjoyEmily

I am going to be haunted by the idea of prawn fried rice all day.

@EnjoyEmily: You've be Prawned!

OP, i agree with you, although i'm not sure why this happens. I too love Asian chicks! My guess is it's visa issues, or perhaps they work in multiple parlours throughout the UK.

We had a system working in a house in Harrogate on this basis, I assume the advantage was only having one girl working at a time, but fresh entertainment for us punters every week.  It was a bit of pot-luck, some were great (the Japanese girls the had on two occassions were very memorable).  IT DIDN'T STOP THE POLICE CLOSING THEM DOWN.

I should also add and while it isn't a real comparison, I've been visiting the same Chinese Takeaway for the past decade or so, each and every time I've asked them 'Please, no prawns in the Mixed fried rice please'   and each and eveytime I get home to eat it , yes you guessed it, prawns are basking in the rice.  I've protested,  thrown the occasional tantrum, threatened them with calling for a rice embargo, spoke nicely, smiled sweetly, sometimes sickly, begged, cried and they've been very understanding, they always say 'yes yes'  or nod in agreement and always but always they give me a smile, it's a winner to the point that it takes all my self-control to stop myself from pulling over on the way home and eating the rice there and then as I'm so excited their will be no prawns....so when home, bags chucked in the hall, door shut, world locked out and my rice (with added pot of curried sauce) ripped from it's carton almost before it hits the kitchen....only to find...bloody prawns.  

I know I wont ever win but now I just ask them because I can't face the humiliation of defeat :D

[uB40] It's the rats in the kitchen not the prawns in the box you should worry about.[/uB40]