Ebonypru

I Wish There Was Something Like Trigger Warnings

12 posts in this topic

You see these trigger warning alerts on social media platforms when a thread or discussion may include distressing topics that may trigger an adverse effect in a reader vulnerable to that particular issue.  It gives the reader a chance to steal themselves against a nasty shock, or postpone reading it till they're feeling stronger.

I just settled down with a nice piece of grilled chicken with some mild thai chilli sauce to drip it in.  Then made the mistake to log on to AW first to read an email that had come through.  A client sending his suggestions for a session.   Including drinking my ...

My grilled chicken is now developing abandonment issues as it grows cold and undesired.

Geez, why can't some men preface an email like that with, you may want to read this after eating, or not read it while eating.  Is that too much to ask?  Or do they get so horny they forget that some things are what they are, out of context.

I'm not a judgmental person ... but how nice it would be.  Asking too for too much, I know.

Any other ladies had this kind of experience? Or any guys possibly guilty of writing something that you wouldn't want to read yourself in the middle of your lunch?

Can I have that grilled chicken? It sounds really nice to be honest! LOL.

I've had a few where I've been in the middle of eating and had to stop because of the sheer disgust of the email! One I remember was a guy asking to be my slave and that he wouldn't mind eating my toilet waste, I won't go into detail because it's vile!

I can't comprehend what must go through their minds when sending these messages, I instantly block them!

Can I have that grilled chicken? It sounds really nice to be honest! LOL.

I've had a few where I've been in the middle of eating and had to stop because of the sheer disgust of the email! One I remember was a guy asking to be my slave and that he wouldn't mind eating my toilet waste, I won't go into detail because it's vile!

I can't comprehend what must go through their minds when sending these messages, I instantly block them!

Step away from my chicken!!! I did relent after a few deep breaths.   :cool:  Two things should never be wasted.  The mind.  And a good piece of chicken.  

Yes, that kind of "toilet slave" type message.  

This afternoon's message is not the worst I've ever read, by a long shot.  And he did call it "golden champagne".  It just got me at the wrong moment.   :(

1 person likes this

The easiest solution would be to not read work emails while eating or the Internet at all!

1 person likes this

Of course the same could be said for this thread?  No real warning of the content, you read a few posts and...

Take Sylvers advice

I'm just wondering if after reading TYE's post re toilet waste whether or not I should return to Banoffee Alpen Bar :D

1 person likes this

The easiest solution would be to not read work emails while eating or the Internet at all!

Remember, I don't work 9 - 5 and clients don't contact me 9 to 5.  This email came to me in the last two hours, on a Sunday.  The majority of emails are a pleasant read.  If every email that came through grossed me out, then yup, I'd be thinking, don't read that until later. I probably should have guessed that as this was an email from a submissive, then chances were, his requirements wouldn't just be about what costume he'd like me to wear.  

Everything's a balancing act, including responding to emails from clients which don't arrive in a predictable form.

Of course the same could be said for this thread? No real warning of the content, you read a few posts and...

Take Sylvers advice

I'm just wondering if after reading TYE's post re toilet waste whether or not I should return to Banoffee Alpen Bar :D

Hahaha! Apologies :P

Iron clad constitution here, can read anything and it wont put me off my lunch. I guess the trick is to  not log into adultwork whilst eating

I have a few friends with rather weak stomaches.They also used to check their emails in the morning with their breakfast.One of my favourite hobbies was to every now and then,rather late to make sure they wouldnt see it until morning,send them emails with erm "interesting" pictures or one of those hidden link sites.One time the recipient couldnt face food until late in the evening afterwards.
that said,the chickens did come home to roost once.Just finished a late shift,sat down with my dinner(bangers and mash) turned on the telly to a sex change op.It was at the exact time they were cutting the bell end off.Suddenly the sausages didn't look quite so tastey.

1 person likes this

Nothing would put me off a nice sandwich, but I think its a really good idea for clients to put a subject in, if they want scat or something simular, make it clear from the off 

Nothing would put me off a nice sandwich, but I think its a really good idea for clients to put a subject in, if they want scat or something simular, make it clear from the off 

Exactly, a little bit of caution.  We play along to their fantasies, in context.  But out of context, it is what it is.  And not always pretty.

It's not just emails, i think most blokes need councilling after watching the film 'Hard Candy'