SirP

Goodbye

6 posts in this topic

As the title says

Goodbye

It's been mainly fun but a new chapter must begin

So long

Oh..bye bye, I wish you all the fun and good times possible x

I hope the "must" in your post is a cheerfully optimistic one, and not imposed on you.

My bet is that Sir P has found a woman who'll cook his tea, help with the dog walking, and share the walk-in bath.

My bet is that Sir P has found a woman who'll cook his tea, help with the dog walking, and share the walk-in bath.

maybe not - he says a new chapter must begin - implying it has not yet begun - maybe he has resolved to quit punting in order to move forward

I also would have though he would just say he has found someone and is moving on - and the phrase mainly fun doesnt sound like he's excetly had a blast punting - sounds more like he's had his fill of it and is disillusioned

maybe not - he says a new chapter must begin - implying it has not yet begun - maybe he has resolved to quit punting in order to move forward

I also would have though he would just say he has found someone and is moving on - and the phrase mainly fun doesnt sound like he's excetly had a blast punting - sounds more like he's had his fill of it and is disillusioned

I hope it is a little more optimistic than that for his sake.

I doubt many of us (even the ladies!!) have enjoyed every punt...