dave99999

report 95100

11 posts in this topic

Is this for real or just someone being vindictive?

Interesting that the poster has just 4 reports to his name. Two dated today, 30 December 2009 and two dated 30 December 2002!!!!

I like the look of Rosalie, but would not go bareback, nor would I dream of visiting her if she is in the condition the report suggests!

Is this for real or just someone being vindictive?

Interesting that the poster has just 4 reports to his name. Two dated today, 30 December 2009 and two dated 30 December 2002!!!!

I like the look of Rosalie, but would not go bareback, nor would I dream of visiting her if she is in the condition the report suggests!

They said 30/12/08 not 02 when i just checked. I am always suspicious of FRs that make this type of accusation, in most cases the lady wont know about it to be able to reply.

The 2002 was a mis type and should have been 2008!!!!!

Howvere it is the date, ie 30 December, that I found strange. Just wondered if it was someone trying to brighten up their Xmas holidays?

well the lady has just made her own rebutal to the report

i would like to point out that condoms DO NOT protect you from crabs.

i dont know if the lady involved is clean shaven down there or not but if she is she cant have passed crabs on as they need the pubic hair to survive

also having read this years two reports it seems this gentleman, and i use the term loosely, has been to visit a second working whilst having a dose.

ghonerera can take up to three weeks to show itself and whilst it is only one tablet from the GU clinic to clear it you can still pass it on and are infectious for a while after.

the clinic have always advised that it would be unsafe to have sex even with condom if you know you are carrying a dose because accidents can happen.

would also like to point out that this was general advice and not because i had anything lol

i would like to point out that condoms DO NOT protect you from crabs.

i dont know if the lady involved is clean shaven down there or not but if she is she cant have passed crabs on as they need the pubic hair to survive

also having read this years two reports it seems this gentleman, and i use the term loosely, has been to visit a second working whilst having a dose.

ghonerera can take up to three weeks to show itself and whilst it is only one tablet from the GU clinic to clear it you can still pass it on and are infectious for a while after.

the clinic have always advised that it would be unsafe to have sex even with condom if you know you are carrying a dose because accidents can happen.

would also like to point out that this was general advice and not because i had anything lol

Shaving does not prevent pubic lice as they only need a minimal amount of hair to cling to. It certainly reduces the chances but it is still possible.

As a Bristol punter I have looked carefully at this one.

While I would not take the FR too seriously, the ladies own rebuttal clearly states the situation that she does BB.

Therefore, although the FR may be malicious, and the lady may be clean as a whistle, it will mean I will stay well clear.

Others will be drawn to her though, as evidenced by the high amount of feedback, in a relatively short time, acknowledging BB service.

i agree that shaving does not entirely mean you are lice free but they are very easy to spot if there is only minimal growth.

if this girl had had enough lice to give him a dose then he should have been able to see them.

my concern is more that once he found he had a dose he went to see another working girl while still probably infectious.

A guy who had shaved all his bodily hair gave me lice in my late teens. I no-longer believe conventional myth.

I think it is one of those things you find out about to late if you know what i mean. From a personal prespective if i start to itch down there or have any worries i would get them checked certainly not pick up the phone and start looking to go for a meet and i would expect a WG to be the same, but i have to agree from what i have heard crabs etc dont need alot of hair to appear.

With regards to bareback then i would stay away as well. I say a lady once who said to me once we had stripped and were enjoying each other i hope you like bareback as i really need to go buy some condoms, that was a big stopper for me.

I'd be very worried now if i was one of the many people she had seen.