Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oldjack

Natasha

4 posts in this topic

I saw this lovely Lady at HOD South Kensington some 5 years ago. She was, deservedly, very popular & I had to wait some time until she was available. I was wondering what she would be like as she was so popular. Would she be snooty? Not a bit of it; she was beautiful,  very friendly & a delight to be with & gave me, an old guy, a fantastic service. Does anyone know what happened to her because I cannot seem to trace her anywhere. Perhaps she has retired to live with some lucky bloke. Any info would be appreciated.

If you mean the super slim girl with massive boobs, big eyes, dark hair and a sort of olive complection then she was a member on here jack, Natashasexy4u and then she changed her name to misscupcakes, might have got the second one slightly wrong but it was definatley something cupcakes.

As far as I know she has retired and did so a while back, there was mention on here of her coming back ages ago but I dont know if she did, probably not as the mentioNns died down

Maybe someone else can shed further light but as far as I know shes not on the scene any longer, thats if its the Natasha I knew back then

Thanks so much Chloe. Yes, that is the girl. I am very grateful to you for this information.XX

She was certainly a very popular lady. She was at HOD and then went indie before disappearing :-(

She had a lovely personality and the way she laughed forced one to join in.

There was a thread on her some time ago and a member mentioned he had either kept in touch with her or had heard from her.

It was said, she planned to return after resolving some personal affairs.

That name certainly brings back some lovely memories; if she has indeed retired for good I wish her a lovely retirement.

Edited by MindTheGap