Fred Leicester

Kissing After Oral

21 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

As a new member here I apologise if this topic has already been covered.

So, I'd be interested to here your opinions about kissing a WG straight after RO. Is it bad etiquette or disrespectful to kiss her while you may still have her love juice around your mouth? Or do you think it might be a turn on for a WG to be able to taste herself after a man has been down on her?

In my very limited punting life (11 months) none of the girls raised any objection to me kissing them after RO. They made no suggestion that I should use mouthwash or something before kissing again.

Conversely, however, I would have no problem whatsoever with a girl kissing me after having taken a mouthful of my cum.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this, especially from the ladies. I'm planning another punt soon and this issue has started niggling at me.

I've only had one girl complain about this, the majority are normally pretty eager to taste their own juices on my lips and tongue :)

Tasting myself is not a turn on for me, so if a man is sloppy I'll wipe his face.

1 person likes this

I have no problem with this, I'm usually very enthusiastic when it comes to "tasting my own" so totally don't mind it. I see it as this way, if I'm going to let my client taste me, I should too! :D

1 person likes this

I have no problem with this, I'm usually very enthusiastic when it comes to "tasting my own" so totally don't mind it. I see it as this way, if I'm going to let my client taste me, I should too! :D

Excellent. I feel the same about cim and snowballing.

In addition to kissing, I love it when a lady licks one of my fingers, I the other after some digital manipulation.

I see it as this way, if I'm going to let my client taste me, I should too! :D

Fair enough. Since I started this thread I've begun to think that I might give snowballing a try for that exact reason.

Excellent. I feel the same about cim and snowballing.

In addition to kissing, I love it when a lady licks one of my fingers, I the other after some digital manipulation.

Oh yes, me too. I find that really horny.

Personally, I'm not keen on it, so it's probably safest to ask.

I've only had one girl complain about this, the majority are normally pretty eager to taste their own juices on my lips and tongue :)

Ewwwwwwww, no, let's leave upstairs upstairs, and downstairs remain downstairs.   :P

I think is down to everyone's sense of smell: some people have it very strong and then certain scents linger around for ages as if you ate them.

I love it when a girl kisses or licks my fingers after and I quite like kissing a girl after OWO but don't really like the idea of snowballing!! Although I did manage to give myself a facial yesterday that ended on my lip

Pre punting I did cowgirl with a girl bb. After I came she wriggled up and sat on my face. Then she snogged me. Wow. Actually it was before the hiv scare.

I find this too.

Thanks for sharing, folks. I think I'll take the sensible option and ask first.

Thanks for sharing, folks. I think I'll take the sensible option and ask first.

dont ask, just go for it but if it looks like shes not into it while going for it then dont proceed. but if youre not good at reading a person then dont go there at all and do like you have suggested yourself and ask first then

Back in the mists of time when I was a lot younger, I had a mate who was a bit of a babe magnet, the girls used to flock round him like flies round the proverbial.

Anyway a group of us were at a party and I wasn't getting a look in but there was the babe magnet, in a corner, playing tonsil billiards with a very 'popular' girl. Cue pissed off Jonny.

A day later I was smiling, having a drink in a pub with my mates. We were discussing the previous night's party, when one of the lads turned to the magnet and told him that before he started snogging miss popular, she had dragged him into the bathroom, given him a blow job and swallowed every drop. Shouts of raucous laughter and cheering, one very green faced Casanova. Kama.

He he, what a story.  I used to have these kind of 'babe magnets' at Uni and they all turned out to be losers: all moving around the Campus because the entrance was so difficult and they could not get in.  They preferred instead to mess up with the brains of innocent girls.

I always wondered, does the 'every drop swallowed' produce any rumble in the stomach or is assimilated without any other side effects?   :lol:

Don't know, I'm pleased to say, but the babe magnet did say that the whole business left a nasty taste in his mouth.

...many ladies I see enjoy kissing after oral - seems to happen very naturally and to be fair it is very passionate - works for me too if the lady kisses me after performing oral - just tingling thinking about that!!

If there's facial hair then it's a no for me. Clean shaven then I don't usually mind. Once I had a client who was like a over excited puppy and I have to say I was not keen. I think it depends on your mood and how turned on you are in the moment. 

If there's facial hair then it's a no for me. Clean shaven then I don't usually mind. Once I had a client who was like a over excited puppy and I have to say I was not keen. I think it depends on your mood and how turned on you are in the moment. 

I always have a shave before my lips touch a lady's delicate area.

So, about once or twice a month on average....

...many ladies I see enjoy kissing after oral - seems to happen very naturally and to be fair it is very passionate - works for me too if the lady kisses me after performing oral - just tingling thinking about that!!

Kissing after without having taken a good dollop, I doubt is similar to having taken some.

Also the last WG I had. She wants to know how she tastes. After RO or facesitting she immediately kisses me.