Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Petestoke

Mature Ladies In Stoke

6 posts in this topic

Years ago I used to go to a parlour in Stoke called Whispers,which had some amazing women in their 40s and 50s.Where have the mature babes gone?Can anybody recommend any mature ladies in Stoke?

I believe there are still some more mature ladies at Tingles http://tinglesmassage.com/ and I can appreciate the desire for such ladies as I just don't feel like booking someone who could be my daughter. http://www.thehead-office.co.uk/ only seems to cater for those looking for younger ladies.

There was a wonderful lady, forget her name, about a decade ago, used to work in Caesar's till it was shut down, and her service was literally unbelievable.

I have seen Carla at Tingles if you'd like a recommendation.

Edited by Kodiak

Bit late on the follow up post but if your still interested:

Would vouch for Carla too,  two other's that come to mind are Jaqui and SultryScarlett both close to 40. Both I would recommend, but Jaqui made the biggest impression on me as she looked positively stunning in her classy lingerie, an image brunt into the back of mind ever since. 

Posted (edited)

A few years ago I got an indication from her that the tall black mature lady who runs Head Office (or did then) could occasionally be tempted into a booking but it was £200 for half an hour even then. (Don't tell her I told you - she could beat me into a pulp)

Edited by vivluvsme

WOW £200/hh that must include a formidable list of extras or at least I hope so. 

2 hours ago, Tenacity said:

WOW £200/hh that must include a formidable list of extras or at least I hope so. 

Well I wasn't able to go into detail with her - we were standing at the premises doorstep at the time - but even me who would rather drink cheap vile coffee than pay for decent one had the idea of going for it myself and it kept going through my mind for a few weeks.

Never did anything about it but, while I have seen a few receptionists in the room in my time, she remains the one at the top of my receptionist wishlist...