stefanswe555

Looking For Advice On Best Premium Tantric/nuru Massage In London?

3 posts in this topic

Any advice on the best and most reliable upscale/premium tantric/nuru massage providers in London?

Glad I found this post.  These two are really great:  http://sensualtouch-london.com/ 

The only truly good massages I have ever had in a sexual context, both are fully legit trained and do a deep tissue massage on par with anything you will get at your physio.  Reflexology too if you want.  They just do it naked, with some b2b, and a hr at the end.  No oral or sex, period full stop, don't ask.  They are both very nice people, so please be respectful.  

Sara is a thin super fit Moroccan, and can be a little nervous and stern first time with you, especially if you are at the 160 price point (nude).  I backed down to the 120 (g string only) for future visits and she was much more comfortable, and it was more enjoyable for me.  

Sara is a very sexy short and thick (absolutely not fat, just solid) Colombian, friendlier, sexier, very happy to be naked with and on top of you, and more interested and able to make a real connection.

Both are excellent.

Sorry typo said Sara twice. Sofia is the Colombian.