Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pennine Rover

Romanians

14 posts in this topic

I've never seen a Romanian girl as a) I am not happy they are doing it freely , B) I like to be able to talk to the girl; c) they are usually far too young for my interest.

Groups of them regularly come to my small local city for a couple of days at a time in either 2s, 3s or even 4s. You can tell as their profiles are so similar. They only communicate via text - presumably by a pimp. They never get any reports or recommendations.

What puzzles me is how a Romanian guy with 2 or 3 young girls can go into a hotel and book one or more rooms. Do they share rooms or have one each? Given the pimp has to make a profit, the business model must rely on a high turnover of clients which to me seems unlikely when in most towns and cities you can find lovely local girls in flats who are true independents.

I reckon the turnover would be quite high actually as alot of guys can't resist new girls or what seem like low rates.You always get a huge flurry when people think you are new,same as when a wg tours really.New girl in town lets check her out!Factor in if these girls are being pimped then they won't be keeping alot of the money they make plus private gallery sales and yeah kerching!

I have no idea but I think a lot of punters less care about a girl being pimped and more care about getting a good service from them. Ive heard the term "willingly or happily pimped" elsewhere from supposed respected punters, this is the mentality  that allows pimps to operate and make money. They assume that because there are no bruises and the girl is smiling that she is happy with her situation. 

Edited by Chloe Kisses

It's ok a lot of Romanians can keep dates anyway

Why all this chat about Romanians lately? Also a lot of them who say they are 'Romanian' are Moldovan, you know. They can get Romanian passports and they assume we don't know the distinction.

They might be Syrian soon.

2 people like this

Why all this chat about Romanians lately? Also a lot of them who say they are 'Romanian' are Moldovan, you know. They can get Romanian passports and they assume we don't know the distinction.

Even worse situation for the poor women of Moldovia

http://gvnet.com/humantrafficking/Moldova.htm

They might be Syrian soon.

I hope so.....but, speculating about 'how do they do that' regarding the flats - there's plenty of serviced apartments around now with no reception and then there's another way; someone rents a flat, respectable seeming person, decent job, in their name and they don't actually live there. They are given a few hundred quid and then the flat is used a bit like a brothel with 3 girls 'on call'.

I wonder if Count Dracula is Moldovan!!!

I hope so.....but, speculating about 'how do they do that' regarding the flats - there's plenty of serviced apartments around now with no reception and then there's another way; someone rents a flat, respectable seeming person, decent job, in their name and they don't actually live there. They are given a few hundred quid and then the flat is used a bit like a brothel with 3 girls 'on call'.

Or they simply book into a City of London budget chain hotel - they may have a reception but in a way that's great - as long as you don't bring attention to yourself you simply walk through and into the lift without worrying about PINs or entry cards.

£75 a night so a couple of punts and she/the pimp is ahead. And no worries about towels or cleaning up afterwards.

So how can you distinct between Romanian and Moldavian?

Regarding that Moldavian getting Romanian passports: it might be the case prior 2007 (before Romania joined EU). Its not so easy now, and it will become even more difficult when Romania will join Shengen in  few years time.

I am still interested how can you tell the difference between Romanian and Moldavian? ;-)

So how can you distinct between Romanian and Moldavian?

Regarding that Moldavian getting Romanian passports: it might be the case prior 2007 (before Romania joined EU). Its not so easy now, and it will become even more difficult when Romania will join Shengen in  few years time.

I am still interested how can you tell the difference between Romanian and Moldavian? ;-)

You can't really- that's the point. Moldova was once a connected region to Romania and apparently they still view it as an unofficial province. It's like a foreigner trying to tell the difference between Welsh and English people.

The only reason I know about this and I'm posting about it, is because an agency owner who deals with a large number of EE girls told me that this is the case. There are lots of Moldovan girls in the UK now. His agency has a lot of girls who are Moldovan but will be listed as "Eastern European" or "Romanian" or even try to pass for Italian, Spanish as they believe they will get more clients that way, rather than being from a country they think no one has heard of or doesn't sound as attractive. That's from the girl's point of view, rather than my own opinion of course.

You can't really- that's the point. Moldova was once a connected region to Romania and apparently they still view it as an unofficial province. It's like a foreigner trying to tell the difference between Welsh and English people.

The only reason I know about this and I'm posting about it, is because an agency owner who deals with a large number of EE girls told me that this is the case. There are lots of Moldovan girls in the UK now. His agency has a lot of girls who are Moldovan but will be listed as "Eastern European" or "Romanian" or even try to pass for Italian, Spanish as they believe they will get more clients that way, rather than being from a country they think no one has heard of or doesn't sound as attractive. That's from the girl's point of view, rather than my own opinion of course.

The borders between Romania and the Moldovia (Use to be call Bessarabia then) were changed and annexed few times even during last 100 years. However since 1940 was completely independent from Romania ( use to be one of the 15 republics of the former USSR). That is a long time passed to view it as "unofficial province"

I can't see there are lots of Moldavian girls here. Its a very small country with a less then half of population of London. (around 3.5 mil). To get even a tourist or student viza to visit UK, its extremely difficult. On other hand there are lots of Romanian girls, because its a part of the EU and they have the freedom of movement around Europe.

I would have thought that state that her nationality is Moldovan will appear much more rare and "exotic" then to say that she is Romanian. There are probably few dozens truly Moldovan WGs in this country, (if that!) and hundreds of thousands of Romanians. So: I think your" Agency owner" mate missing the trick. ;-)

Edited by Xenia

The borders between Romania and the Moldovia (Use to be call Bessarabia then) were changed and annexed few times even during last 100 years. However since 1940 was completely independent from Romania ( use to be one of the 15 republics of the former USSR). That is a long time passed to view it as "unofficial province"

I can't see there are lots of Moldavian girls here. Its a very small country with a less then half of population of London. (around 3.5 mil). To get even a tourist or student viza to visit UK, its extremely difficult. On other hand there are lots of Romanian girls, because its a part of the EU and they have the freedom of movement around Europe.

I would have thought that state that her nationality is Moldovan will appear much more rare and "exotic" then to say that she is Romanian. There are probably few dozens truly Moldovan WGs in this country, (if that!) and hundreds of thousands of Romanians. So: I think your" Agency owner" mate missing the trick. ;-)

I do not have first-hand knowledge, but the key thing is that the agency owner I spoke to said that Moldovan girls were somehow getting Romanian passports, and that's how they are able to have freedom of movement. The girls are saying they are Romanian or getting passports from being ethnic Romanians. Yes Moldova was once part of the Soviet Union, but that hasn't existed for 25 years now, as you will know.

I did read separately that Moldova is a very poor country, and there is a lot of motivation then for women from Moldova to become working girls.

I also read on Wikipedia, many Moldovans are emigrating from the country, and it's estimated that 1.2m to 2m Moldovans are working abroad, and only 80,000 of these are estimated to be in their destination legally!