Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Magnifico

Reverse Oral???

16 posts in this topic

I was looking through the options on what type of sex you want and came across this? What is it?

I was looking through the options on what type of sex you want and came across this? What is it?

I thought this was interesting. The OP came on line at 01.14 to ask the question.His last activity was at 02.10 the same day.

Talk about impatient!

I thought this was interesting. The OP came on line at 01.14 to ask the question.His last activity was at 02.10 the same day.

Talk about impatient!

Maybe he's had his mouthful since then? :D

Maybe in that time he discovered google!

Talk about impatient!

You don't need to be logged in to read this forum. He could have been checking back every day for the last nearly 3 years, waiting for an answer, finally delighted to see there was one reply, and then devastated to see that that reply was just you being a tosser.

You don't need to be logged in to read this forum. He could have been checking back every day for the last nearly 3 years, waiting for an answer, finally delighted to see there was one reply, and then devastated to see that that reply was just you being a tosser.

Oh dear! we'd better answer it then....

Its licking out the girl's naughty bit inbetween her legs.....

Although maybe if he did a search hed find this pinned on the request for info page http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/248-what-does-owo-or-bb-mean/

It's the best and most important part of the booking :D

At least it got his question bumped up the page and generated a real, helpful response. All I did was help it along :)

In retrospect I can see I was more than a little too harsh in my words there. My apologies, paul.

It's the best and most important part of the booking :D

Is that in response to Lightouches post? :) I guess its an impressive sight...

(how do you do it lightfoot? I mean Ive bend over, can just about get it in my mouth but its not good enough, so I just say ah sod it and have a wank)

(how do you do it lightfoot? I mean Ive bend over, can just about get it in my mouth but its not good enough, so I just say ah sod it and have a wank)

Well your more flexible than me as i cant get my cock anywhere near my mouth unfortunately, if i could i would be in heaven giving myself, the person who knows how i like a BJ best my own. ;):D

Think of sliding down a water slide with no water

You realise then how important foreplay is

Lol nope I've never had the good fortune to have met him. I enjoy being given oral is all I was saying ;)

In my experience nearly all the Ladies enjoy r.o. Is that correct ladies or have they said so just to make me happy??

In my experience nearly all the Ladies enjoy r.o. Is that correct ladies or have they said so just to make me happy??

No one can speak for anyone else but themselves. Personally I do, but I don't like my bum being rimmed or played with. Hands off my bum boys!!!!