LondonBoyUsa

Sloane Sq - Fulham Broadway

8 posts in this topic

I am going to be in the Sloane Sq - Fulham Broadway area Wednesday afternoon & looking for some recommendations for girls in the area

I have had a look at a couple of the bigger agencies & the other site but open to suggestions.

They must be in call & ideally not enhanced & budget is £500 in total for two hours

Thank you in advance 

£500 for 2 hours is serious money and will get you time with Tilly (towards Gloucester Road) or Lia Amelia (near Pimlico). Both are enhanced but either will blow your socks off!

Jessica at Allure is gorgeous, not enhanced, and £500 for two hours. Based in Earl's Court, so in the right area as well.

1 person likes this

Jessica is a great girl, she's educated sensual and exotic,  and I highly recommend as well.

£500 for 2 hours is serious money and will get you time with Tilly (towards Gloucester Road) or Lia Amelia (near Pimlico). Both are enhanced but either will blow your socks off!

Lia's away this week otherwise that would be a good recommendation.

I'd advise avoiding Chelsea Cloisters, a postcode search will filter out any girls working out of there. Grotty poorly maintained rabbit hutch "apartments".

LBUsa - If you're happy to visit a mature but cute, pretty, fit and very skillful provider, Smiley Sindy (Hungarian) very near Fulham Broadway station, more or less opposite Chelsea FC's stadium, is great value at £100 an hour. Sensational oral skills and not a clock watcher in my experience of four or five visits to her. I'm sure others on here have reported on her both in threads and in the field reports section, so don't feel you have to take only my word for her. 

Jessica is a great girl, she's educated sensual and exotic, and I highly recommend as well.

Yes Jessica is a lovely girl , she was very popular at Bunnies she's a real sweetie xx

LBUsa - If you're happy to visit a mature but cute, pretty, fit and very skillful provider, Smiley Sindy (Hungarian) very near Fulham Broadway station, more or less opposite Chelsea FC's stadium, is great value at £100 an hour. Sensational oral skills and not a clock watcher in my experience of four or five visits to her. I'm sure others on here have reported on her both in threads and in the field reports section, so don't feel you have to take only my word for her. 

I'll add my recommendation as well. She is lovely.