Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
matt99

Retired

13 posts in this topic

Hi ppl

I dont post here often.  Does anyone know if Sarah Summers has retired?

Thanks

Matt

Sheffield, wasn't it? Or was it Leeds (I always mix those two cities up). Joanne, as was.

Leeds!

No idea if she is still working or not, sorry not really helpful!

I see her reviews have been withdrawn - and there were a lot of them!

She was in Leeds.  Seems like she has retired, her website has gone and her number is off as well.

I hope her all the best.  I remember I was one of her first clients when she first started with an agency back in 2001 or 2002.

Became a regular of hers throughout all the years until I gave up punting last year.  I only see a lady maybe once a year now.

Anyway, Sarah/Joanna if your reading this, all the best and take care.  xxxxx

I saw Sarah/Joanna on a couple of occasions and she was magnificent!  I emailed her during late summer to say that I was heading north in early October and could we meet.  She replied back that the date I'd suggested was fine but, when I emailed to confirm nearer the time, her email had been closed and all her FRs taken down.  If she has retired, then I wish her every happiness but, from a punting point of view, a very sad loss.  

I did wonder if she'd been outed again - either accidentally or by design. I do miss her though, and her blog, Had been hoping to see her late September-ish, but alas she went round about then.

As I write I'm in a hotel, which was about the only thing we never did in 10-plus years!

Oh: I think her former incall place is up for sale. The bed looks familiar, anyway...

It's Jo's birthday today. Even though I haven't seen her for almost ten years I always sent her a quick email on her special day and we'd have a brief catch up exchange. With what has happened to Jo - which I won't go in to here (I have too much respect for her) - this is no longer possible. If somehow you ever see this thread Jo, Happy Birthday you gorgeous lady from Paperman (R)! ;)

Joanne of leeds has moved on, I had an email of her the other day, If anyone would like to contact her, then send your details by pm to me and I will pass them on to her to reply too.

Some of you I will contact when I have more time.

I'm in three minds here.

My heart says I'd love to catch up, find out how she's doing, wish her a belated happy birthday. My head says that 'retired' means 'retired' and that decision should be respected - so leave well alone. As for my dick, well...

Gary