Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
magnifique

Complete Newbie - few questions

14 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me popping in but I've never used the sort of services advertised in here before. First of all, how does 'reverse oral' work? Sounds like something which would give you a bad neck the next day.

Hi welcome to Punternet hope you have fun and learn lots of useful info;)

RO is when you go down on us :)

xx

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me popping in but I've never used the sort of services advertised in here before. First of all, how does 'reverse oral' work? Sounds like something which would give you a bad neck the next day.

Well, many ladies seem to like it and some of us quite like doing it. But if you're getting a sore neck, you might just need more practice :)

Hi welcome to Punternet hope you have fun and learn lots of useful info;)

RO is when you go down on us :)

xx

And you love it Gorgeous!!xx

Well, many ladies seem to like it and some of us quite like doing it. But if you're getting a sore neck, you might just need more practice :)

And a tired tounge, but with practice the tongue muscles strenghthen!!! And you become a RO Master!

And you love it Gorgeous!!xx

Only when its done the right way :)

Only when its done the right way :)

U offering lessons?

Which hopefully I did, nearly 18 months ago now!!!!

and then there was the irishman who thought cunnilingus was an airline.

Haha, but think again. Are your knees in such bad order you cannot kneel at the foot of the bed? Are your hands and arms so weak you cannot support two cheeks of a woman's bum above the sheet on the bed? If not, you are within minutes of enjoying the sweetest taste of all ... nectar!!:)

I had a sore neck the first time I tried it so I think I need to alter my position a bit.

It was worth it though. :)

Haha, but think again. Are your knees in such bad order you cannot kneel at the foot of the bed? Are your hands and arms so weak you cannot support two cheeks of a woman's bum above the sheet on the bed? If not, you are within minutes of enjoying the sweetest taste of all ... nectar!!:D

Shit, now I know where I've been going wrong :)