Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Looking For Customers Of Web Cam, Phone, Chat Rooms And Text Services

1 post in this topic

Dear Punters,

Thank you to those  that responded to my request for interviews in March for the pilot study I completed for my PhD research. The information provided was very insightful and has been instrumental in shaping the next stage of the study. 

I am now looking to interview customers of sexual services that are provided via the internet or the phone: Webcam, online chat rooms, adult chat lines, texts, etc. I am also interviewing providers but I want to hear from customers as well so I can present a balanced account of this service from both points of view.  If any of you have ever run a business proividing these services I would also like to hear about your experiences.

Interviews can take place at a time and in a style that is convenient to you - email, IM, telephone, skype, face to face or a combination.   Everything you say to me would be treated confidentially and I would change information that made you identifiable.

If you feel you have something to contribute get in touch by emailing or if you have questions either email me or post them here and I will do my best to answer them.

Best wishes