lou4fun

Last Punt of the year

21 posts in this topic

All those that had wish list (fluffy)or hit lists(not fluffy) did you get it all done or is there going to be a last min attempt to bang that babe before the clock strikes 12.

Its been a great year for me and I hope for you all and tonight I will be raising my glass to and wishing you all a happy new year.

Heres to all the great girls that have retired or left us (God bless) and to all the new ones that follow in their footpath, to punters fat and thin, hairy and bald. The hagglers the wingers the athletes the dead beats. The rough diamonds and the polished gentry. The parlor dwellers and the indie fellas. To the madams and pimps and the cowardly wimps. To the maids and the masseuses and the message board users. To web design and picky takers and fame makers. To the ones that turn up and the ones that dont . To the ones that call me again and again and the others that call me at 3am. To the happy and the miserable lonely and the sad. To the ones that make me so very mad. To the guy I bought my car from and to the guy who fixed it. To the MODs and the others on MEDs and to the one bloke that broke my bed. To those that PM me and those that dont to those that get on my goat.

Basically if our paths have crossed

Happy new year

Have fun take care and do not drink and drive

bang that babe

Louise, you make me blush!:D

Thanks for the lovely kind wishes to all, so nicely described.

Hope you have a great 2010 too, and best to all, I couldn't describe them as nicely as Lou has!:):D

All those that had wish list (fluffy)or hit lists(not fluffy) did you get it all done or is there going to be a last min attempt to bang that babe before the clock strikes 12.

Its been a great year for me and I hope for you all and tonight I will be raising my glass to and wishing you all a happy new year.

Heres to all the great girls that have retired or left us (God bless) and to all the new ones that follow in their footpath, to punters fat and thin, hairy and bald. The hagglers the wingers the athletes the dead beats. The rough diamonds and the polished gentry. The parlor dwellers and the indie fellas. To the madams and pimps and the cowardly wimps. To the maids and the masseuses and the message board users. To web design and picky takers and fame makers. To the ones that turn up and the ones that dont . To the ones that call me again and again and the others that call me at 3am. To the happy and the miserable lonely and the sad. To the ones that make me so very mad. To the guy I bought my car from and to the guy who fixed it. To the MODs and the others on MEDs and to the one bloke that broke my bed. To those that PM me and those that dont to those that get on my goat.

Happy new year

Louise, it must have taken some time to think of all that, lol

Yes I'm gonna bang a babe later today, so it'll be my last punt this year.

Happy New Year to you luv.

No such luck .. looks like I'm stuck in all night kids sitting ... :)

It's an hard hard life ... :D

Happy New Year ...

I had a very good, relaxed punt yesterday that I had intended to be my last of 2009.

However, I am now sitting in the office with a few bits and pieces to finish off before a few days off and I'm feeling unusually priapic. So, I'm thinking I shall have to arrange another session for this afternoon. I might even see if I can order in to the office as I'm the only one here and it's a while since I indulged that particular little fancy.

Happy new year!!

Happy New Year to you as well Lou (see you in 2010 xxx). You really helped liven things up round here in 2009. I hope you spend less of 2010 in pre-mod :D.

My last punt of the year was over a week ago. Zero chance tonight for me, so I'll be thinking of all the lucky guys who manage it :).

And a final Happy New Year from me to the rest of you posters. Lou said it all really.

P.S. I hope the bed is now fixed :D

Happy new year

Happy New Year lou and to everyone.:) I have not had such a good year as yourself but look forward to 2010.:D

Happy New Year to You Lou.....

and A Happy New Year to One & All....

I wish you a Happy Healthy 2010.... filled with lots of New Happy Punting Memories.

Warm Wishes xxx

No punting......Nothing at all in fact....

I got a severe cold so Im home alone all new years....... :)

Happy new year

That's a nifty little piece there Lou, I thought you were about to plug McDonalds at the end of it.

Have a good one new friend and keep your ass outa trouble eh?:)

Happy New Year, Lou, and indeed to all on PN - I've enjoyed your posts and the FRs have been invaulable. Night in with the family tonight, but thinking about punts in 2010! :)

Well, I've just come back from my last punt with a girl who lives almost around the corner from me, and it was brilliant! What away to end the year.

Happy new year Lou and all

I believe I had my last punt a few weeks ago.

I shall mainly be nursing mrs P and working for the forseeable future.

:):mad::D

Happy New year Lou and to you all!!!

Nope not planning anything today but I already have next year's punt in mind (having spent quite a few weeks trying to make my mind up!)

I had my last bang of the year yesterday. A nice brazilian girl. My wish for 2010 is a 3some with an indian & oriental girl. Suggestions welcome. Happy new year to all.

Happy new year Lou and best wishes to all for a healthy and peaceful 2010.

Wishing you a very happy new year Lou. I love your posts and wish you lived near me :D

I tried to arrange one final fling for the year today, but after leaving a message on an answerphone i got no reply :)

So it shall go down in history that my last punt of the year was a few days ago and my first p4p watersports session...which was out of this world with a wonderful babe from the "other site" So although i'm now pissed off...the other day i was " pissed on" :)

I hope 2010 is even better for you than 2009, and hope one day we may meet :D

well i hope any punts in the next few weeks dont qualify for this thread!

happy noo year everyone!

was with a gorgeous young blonde at hod on 30th,have never been brought to the edge so expertly so many times before:D

was due to visit another young blonde at hod on 31st but unfortunately she had the flu

Lou, our paths havent crossed, but we've had crossed swords a couple of times :), which makes for an interesting forum. Anyway wishing you a Happy New Year.

Happy new year

Happy new year Lou. Lucy of Hitchin (formerly of Baldock but same number) was the lucky girl / unlucky victim for my last punt of 2009

Roll on 2010

Out and about today and looking for fun as always