ss121

Top 3 Girls In Order!

23 posts in this topic

Hey guys! As there's so many girls in MK to choose from, and it always helps to get feedback. I personally don't mind GFEs but love real bad enthusiastic girls that are visually stunning!

In your personal experiences at this present time, who would say are your top 3 girls in order and state why? You're feedback would be much appreciated!

Hi, maybe state your own top 3 first to get things going. So few people contributing info, yet many leaching.

1 person likes this

For me out of the girls I've tried who are still around in MK...

1) Ariana - The stunning looks, enthusiastic and that ass!

2) Eve - Stunning, hot, more gfe but def satisfying!

3) Blake - More on the mature side, but that tits and ass. We made hella noise together!

One of favs on top of my lists were Hannah, and Karina the sexy Brazilians who are no longer in MK!

I'm thinking maybe Tina, Bianca, Chloe, Naomi next still undecided!

1 person likes this

I rarely ever see a girl more than twice, but I make an exception for just these three girls (in no particular order, as I rank them all as equally awesome in their own way);

Charlie: Beatufil girl and a beautiful person. Added bonus that she's totally dirty and provides a genuine service

Roxy: The complete package. This girl has got it all and is so damn addictive. No1 choice in any 2 girl and always smashes it in 121s

Mira: Recently retired, but no way she's getting left out of my top 3. The absolute cutest girl, very naughty, and such a little sweetie. And holy ****, that ass!

1 person likes this

OK, here are my current top 3 (excluding retirees!):

1. Izabel: Face, body, personality and service all top notch. An hour with Izabel has to be recommended to all Red blooded men.

2 Ruby: DFK like there's no tomorrow! Amazing energy of the girl!

3 Poppy: Unbelievable pair of boobs down the road at Ego Massage. Great skills from one of the cutest girls out there.

Tomorrow, am seeing Kamy and Blake at Annabellas, so will update if any of these two break into the top three.

1 person likes this

Oh yes Izabel is hot and very enthusiastic! It's been a while since I've last paid her visit maybe seeing her again she could alter my top 3! Ruby was great but in my personal experience not the best. I guess also sometimes paying a second visit to the girls could be better then the first? Jai is next on my list now its been a while since I last tried a hot ebony girl!

1 person likes this

Any recommendations between Naomi or Jai?

Or between Valentina or Bianca?

Which of these are the better looking and give a top notch service?

1 person likes this

On 26/11/2015, 11:08:10, ss121 said:

Any recommendations between Naomi or Jai?

Haven't met Jai (yet ^_^) but I have spent time with Naomi. She's sexy and engaging with a wild side to her and she has a wonderful smile. Planning my next visit to her sometime soon :)

1) Tatiana - Great fun and smokin' hot body

2) Ella - Full on sex, very friendly

3) Tina - All services and top notch in the looks dept

Other great girls I've seen recently : Mira,Roxy,Michelle,Ruby,Michaela,Naomi

Of those still working in MK Chloe Kisses, Heather, and Carla.

I like British women, but also want to broaden experiences. 

Cora looks great, but no reviews.Ken, can you give feedback

oer...thanks sexy /\ /\ /\ :wub:

On 11/29/2015, 2:37:16, enquire said:

Of those still working in MK Chloe Kisses, Heather, and Carla.

I like British women, but also want to broaden experiences. 

Cora looks great, but no reviews.Ken, can you give feedback

Well I had another meeting and her attitude was bad so I'm bumping her from my list. Tatianta is a great performer

Since my  last post have now broadened my experiences.

Tatiana has now also entered my top 3. Now i know what having sex with a Romanian gymnast is like. Tatiana is lithe, flexible, fun, she teases and she pouts, she is dedicated to ensuring satisfaction. Read my review! She may have also pinned on the noticeboard my Ode to her. I will never know, the giirls lounge, is a bit like school staff room. Full of mystery, but probably really boring.

So list is now Chloe Kisses, the only girl that can match my enthusiasm for kissin, also great post climax conversation. See my reviews.

Heather, BJ was the dirtiest and messiest and greatest. She is also  great company.

If Daisy Flowers was in MK, I would have to re-order my top 3 all over again.

Finally, if I hadnt read the reviews of Tatiana, I would not have seen her. So thanks fellow punters for your helpful comments

2 people like this

1) Apple or Ruby (its a tie)

2) Peace (Mira, retired)

3) Tina

But others that were great also

Elizabeth, Samira, Blake, Naomi,

On 8 December 2015 at 8:43 PM, enquire said:

Since my  last post have now broadened my experiences.

Tatiana has now also entered my top 3. Now i know what having sex with a Romanian gymnast is like. Tatiana is lithe, flexible, fun, she teases and she pouts, she is dedicated to ensuring satisfaction. Read my review! She may have also pinned on the noticeboard my Ode to her. I will never know, the giirls lounge, is a bit like school staff room. Full of mystery, but probably really boring.

So list is now Chloe Kisses, the only girl that can match my enthusiasm for kissin, also great post climax conversation. See my reviews.

Heather, BJ was the dirtiest and messiest and greatest. She is also  great company.

If Daisy Flowers was in MK, I would have to re-order my top 3 all over again.

Finally, if I hadnt read the reviews of Tatiana, I would not have seen her. So thanks fellow punters for your helpful comments

Aww bless you enquire, see you next month :D X

Not sure if I can post but I thought I may as well. My top 3 mk girls would be:

1. Ruby, beautiful lady, great personality and gives it all her effort, Romanian

2. Heather, again beautiful lady, posh, gives you a very classy service and does what she advertises

3. Carla, experienced, British, again gives it her all, experienced, does what she advertises

cant fault any of these three wonderful ladies x

1 person likes this

1.  Has to be Tatiana. Have seen her 3 times now and she gets better and better( and she was superb the first time).

2. Mira, hope she comes back from her retirement.

3. Dita, ditto (assuming she has retired and not just moved on).

So, Romania rules for me!! Tina gets an honourable mention too.

1 person likes this

On 23/12/2015 at 1:15 AM, Daisy flowers said:

Aww bless you enquire, see you next month :D X

Good to see you tonight.

Milton keynes might have lost you. But the rest of the South East stilll have you. 

Where is Tatiana? Have I missed that she's left?

A bit like someone said earlier, it's very rare that I punt with the same girl more than once. Bear in mind, I'm only up to about 24 punts since I started last year but I've had some great punts with the following girls, with some great chemistry too (both ways):

1) Michelle (seen her three times);

2) Tina (seen her once but definitely again);

3) Ruby (saw her twice).

Of girls that I has wanted to see again but they stopped working, Roxy was top of that list. We had an electric hour and I was wanking over the memory for days.

1 person likes this

49 minutes ago, captainhormone said:

A bit like someone said earlier, it's very rare that I punt with the same girl more than once. Bear in mind, I'm only up to about 24 punts since I started last year but I've had some great punts with the following girls, with some great chemistry too (both ways):

1) Michelle (seen her three times);

2) Tina (seen her once but definitely again);

3) Ruby (saw her twice).

Of girls that I has wanted to see again but they stopped working, Roxy was top of that list. We had an electric hour and I was wanking over the memory for days.

I trust you have submitted PunterNet reviews on all three ladies?

(1) Michaela

(2) Imogen

(3) Keleigh

1 person likes this