ss121

The Top Best 3 £150 P/h Or Less Girls In London?

16 posts in this topic

So many girls to choose and so many escort agencies eg admirals, divas, peaches, abbies69 etc

I believe theres girls out there with the fee of £150 per hour that are just as good girls over £200 eg delisha, felicia to name a couple. I'm looking for others I haven't tried yet as I pay occasional visits to London.

So out of personal experience, can anyone tell me who are the top 3 £150 per hour girls (looks and performance) in london or maybe for less, and state why? Pm if you like! Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daisy Flowers is the best around and at 150 per hour gives a 5 star performance.Touring at the moment but worth the drive

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exotic Vee is £100 in Fulham.

SweetMonique in Earls Court is £120 p/hr.

Kinky Koa (was Koa32) is £150 in Manor House.

All exceptional from multiple accounts. Google them for reviews.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, I must say I go for the model type pref taller 5'6 to 5'10 leggy girls size 6-8. I dont mind agencies but £150 max I'll pay as long as the girl are ultra super hot with banging service! Felicia stands out for me so far but there's so many others I yet need to choose from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Wed Nov 25 2015 16:56:26 GMT+0000, bigal said:

Daisy Flowers is the best around and at 150 per hour gives a 5 star performance.Touring at the moment but worth the drive

Aww thanks hun xx

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/11/2015, 07:21:55, Magicalstory said:

Exotic Vee is £100 in Fulham.

SweetMonique in Earls Court is £120 p/hr.

 

Can vouch for these two, both excellent. Vee very vanilla but very involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Gandalfthewhite said:

Can vouch for these two, both excellent. Vee very vanilla but very involved.

If Gandalfthewhite agrees then that is a high recommendation indeed!

Monique reminds me of Michelle Pfeiffer and is also very reliable/professional, unlike a lot of working girls at that rate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Magicalstory said:

If Gandalfthewhite agrees then that is a high recommendation indeed!

Monique reminds me of Michelle Pfeiffer and is also very reliable/professional, unlike a lot of working girls at that rate

Thank you, kind sir!:-)

Another one I have found in the Earl's Court area is angellory, performs pretty much all services in a very friendly and engaged manner.  Not for those who are after a busty girl, but the overall experience is very good especially at £100/hr. A word of caution - think some of the services are only available if you book at least an hour.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All most interesting and tempting - keep 'em coming, chaps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me there's no top 3, it's all about Platinum Cindy! Every time I've met her it's been incredible!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Platinum Cindy, Adele, Dee and Hot Ameera are some of the most highly recommended women in London and I forgot to mention them in my earlier post. All still under £150 I think for the first hour. Cindy's waiting list is crazy though. Emily's Creme Brulee is incredible and would also have been in there but she's £160, just outside the limit set by the OP.

Edited by Magicalstory
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmm top 3 150 per hour hard to say 1 Felicia from admiral  2Heidi 3roxy from top secret  maybe but loads other great ones :)))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, walter wp91 said:

hmm top 3 150 per hour hard to say 1 Felicia from admiral  2Heidi 3roxy from top secret  maybe but loads other great ones :)))

Links would be helpful! Saves us lazy bastards having to Google :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heidi and Roxy look amazing - as do all the girls on top secrer. However, all the girls pics have been touched up. 

Are these girls gorgeous in real life? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mla said:

Heidi and Roxy look amazing - as do all the girls on top secrer. However, all the girls pics have been touched up. 

Are these girls gorgeous in real life? 

They sure are :) gorgeous I mean ;) they only touched up slightly :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26 November 2015 at 10:44 AM, ss121 said:

Thanks, I must say I go for the model type pref taller 5'6 to 5'10 leggy girls size 6-8. I dont mind agencies but £150 max I'll pay as long as the girl are ultra super hot with banging service! ...

Sounds like you are describing Exotic Vee, the suspense is killing us - why not report your findings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now