Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jojosun

Jai at HOD

15 posts in this topic

There's a review of her up on here with her and Chloe on the website and on punternet reviews. 

1 hour ago, ss121 said:

There's a review of her up on here with her and Chloe on the website and on punternet reviews. 

Thanks .

I thought services offered will be lsted on her HOD profile with the caveat " at her discretion " but the services i mentioned aren't listed .. 

A review is a report on individual experiences .

Hi,

I saw her a couple of months ago, before she left to get her norks done. Not seen her after the op though.

Only HoD girl I've done a facial with. Definitely did RO and 69, and did it well. Was up for most things and had a fantastic attitude. Very laid back girl.

I really want to revisit to do an interactive 2 girl with her, as I got the impression she would be great in a 3-some. Just need to find out which girls she works with.

I saw her a month ago , all services listed she is happy to do no extras , owo cim ro 69 snowballing

20 minutes ago, pervers81 said:

I saw her a month ago , all services listed she is happy to do no extras , owo cim ro 69 snowballing

All services  not listed on her HOD profile ,hence my post 

11 minutes ago, jojosun said:

All services  not listed on her HOD profile ,hence my post 

Some servises listed . 

Sounds as if she's become more adventurous since I saw her nearly a year ago.

Hope the boob job was a success. Her body seemed to me just perfect the way it was.

18 minutes ago, Colonel Bonkers said:

Sounds as if she's become more adventurous since I saw her nearly a year ago.

Hope the boob job was a success. Her body seemed to me just perfect the way it was.

She also sounds that she does follow  this thread which shows she is listening to what  punters are saying .

. . Maybe she can now edit her profile on HOD with the usual caveat .

Hope to see her soon .

6 hours ago, pervers81 said:

Hi pervers.   . Just to let you know  i am a regular at HOD and have been right from the start, so i  happen to know the only extra there  is for A Level and that's at the girl's discretion if its listed on her HOD profile ..I am not  into Snowballing or Facials.. ..

Has anyone seen her and she has snowballed? What is your definition of snowballing? Mine is where the two girls spit/swap your load. I've never done this, but would love to try. I don't think swallowing is a caveat for it, rather than just sharing it.

My definition of snowballing would be cim with girl and then fk with the girl , very erotic if done with the right girl

I'd rather two girls do it than me doing it with them! 

Saw Jai last week (for the first time) very pleasant if not exactly spectacular encounter

Looks - Jaw dropping! Face, boobs, hips, legs, bum - all amazing. There are those who don't like enhanced boobs, but I felt they looked great, though in fairness they a bit firmer to the touch than is my ideal.

Attitude - friendly and accomodating, but perhaps a bit shy - which since I'm a bit shy perhaps meant we were both less adventurous than we might have been

RO and 69 - indugled in without a problem, though I felt I wasn't quite hitting the spot with her.

Snowballing - well I didn't try - I don't seek this but generally indulge if offered. It does always strike me that guys have double standards if they expect a girl to happily take a load in her mouth, but  are squeamish about sharing the taste.