MissCupcakesx

Rebuttol system on Field reports for ladies...........

97 posts in this topic

I have just recently put a rebuttol on a recent field report I received yesterday (95099) and half the words seem to be missing-

Here it is.........

I began rebuttol by saying what a 'time waster' this particular client is, as I have seen him on three occasions,

First time seeing this client a couple of months ago at Divine, he booked for half an hour. due to lack of personal hygiene from client, I asked him to shower, he refused and said he had already showered, so I would not perform services he wanted. He left, and rang up after to complain several times on the phone to reception, saying that I did not do services, he left his money behind, wasn't sure if he gave correct money etc,..

Second time I saw this client he booked under a different name, for half an hour appointent to see me, as soon as I went into the room and recognised this client, I refused to see him, I said that there were other girls available, he said he wanted to see me and could I now do the services, which I refused again and so he left.

Third time seeing this client, he again booked under a different name- ( the name Harry is a bit unusual for an Asian name) so I went into room and he had a bunch of flowers in his hand with an apology from the other instances and asked if I would I see him. I agreed to see him- but we discussed services at the start of appointement. When the half an hour was up, he was saying he got there later then suggested, and there was discrepancy about time and the client became agitated, so I said to him, if you think you have only stayed 20 minutes, then here is £10 back, which he gladly took, and asked to use the bathroom before he left, I said of course, so 15/20 minutes later, plus the duration of the appointement time, was in actual fact total 40/50 minutes.

This is a personal vengeful report from author that has put malicious lies about money, time and myself.

You only have to look at my other positive reports to see that this does not tally with what the author of this particular report is saying.

I agree that the field report system is good guide, however, when concerning malicious lies concerning the girl in question, it is not so good.

Natasha x

I have just recently put a rebuttol on a recent field report I received yesterday (95099) and half the words seem to be missing-

Here it is.........

I began rebuttol by saying what a 'time waster' this particular client is, as I have seen him on three occasions,

First time seeing this client a couple of months ago at Divine, he booked for half an hour. due to lack of personal hygiene from client, I asked him to shower, he refused and said he had already showered, so I would not perform services he wanted. He left, and rang up after to complain several times on the phone to reception, saying that I did not do services, he left his money behind, wasn't sure if he gave correct money etc,..

Second time I saw this client he booked under a different name, for half an hour appointent to see me, as soon as I went into the room and recognised this client, I refused to see him, I said that there were other girls available, he said he wanted to see me and could I now do the services, which I refused again and so he left.

Third time seeing this client, he again booked under a different name- ( the name Harry is a bit unusual for an Asian name) so I went into room and he had a bunch of flowers in his hand with an apology from the other instances and asked if I would I see him. I agreed to see him- but we discussed services at the start of appointement. When the half an hour was up, he was saying he got there later then suggested, and there was discrepancy about time and the client became agitated, so I said to him, if you think you have only stayed 20 minutes, then here is £10 back, which he gladly took, and asked to use the bathroom before he left, I said of course, so 15/20 minutes later, plus the duration of the appointement time, was in actual fact total 40/50 minutes.

This is a personal vengeful report from author that has put malicious lies about money, time and myself.

You only have to look at my other positive reports to see that this does not tally with what the author of this particular report is saying.

I agree that the field report system is good guide, however, when concerning malicious lies concerning the girl in question, it is not so good.

Natasha x

I am surprised his report even went through as I understood first time reporter's were being rejected at the moment.

He comes across to me as a total dickhead.

Would not worry your head over this one report man.

I would be staggered if anyone believed this punters word over yours.

Here it is.........

Natasha x

Firstly I'm sorry you have to put up with idiots like that - I'm amazed you managed to keep so bright and cheerful so much of the time time.

It amazes me that a guy would use subterfuge to see a girl who has sent him away with a flea in his ear. Surely he should take a hint that things didn't go well and that he's missed his chance, should learn from mistakes and move on.

I think rebuttals are a very good idea, a girl's livelihood is at stake and if a malicious report is submitted she should have the right to have say and in full.

Having said this Tash, I think you can be at least comforted by the knowledge that you have so many glowing reports that people will realise that bad ones are written by fools without the sense to know/act better. From personal experience I know you're wonderful :) and that those who don't think so or have an axe to grind are idiots you shouldn't worry your head about :D xx

A rebuttal facility should certainly be available, and I have no difficulty in believing this lady's version of events. However, even well-reported WGs have bad days, so a one-off bad report is not always untrue. I went through this myself many years ago at the 'once famous' 'World Famous Babes' in Manchester, when a lady known as Raven, whose glowing FRs had intrigued me for years, treated me like a pariah ( I'm known for meticulous hygene, BTW as an ex personal grooming products salesman ) and would essentially not let me touch her. I got no sympathy either from the management, and never went back. My FR - long as it lasted - was one of very few to report anything negative, but it was 100% true.

Difficult I know, but don't take one idiots words to heart. There are many good reports on PunterNet, plus many people on here (including myself), who've met and had a great time in your company.

A rebuttal facility should certainly be available, and I have no difficulty in believing this lady's version of events. However, even well-reported WGs have bad days, so a one-off bad report is not always untrue. I went through this myself many years ago at the 'once famous' 'World Famous Babes' in Manchester, when a lady known as Raven, whose glowing FRs had intrigued me for years, treated me like a pariah ( I'm known for meticulous hygene, BTW as an ex personal grooming products salesman ) and would essentially not let me touch her. I got no sympathy either from the management, and never went back. My FR - long as it lasted - was one of very few to report anything negative, but it was 100% true.

I think you were quite mean.

If I was a punter and I visited a lady who had lots glowing field reports then the punt not satisfactory I would give her benefit of the doubt that maybe it was a one off bad day or a personality clash. I would never wish to be the one who spoils a WGs immaculate record.

I think you were quite mean.

If I was a punter and I visited a lady who had lots glowing field reports then the punt not satisfactory I would give her benefit of the doubt that maybe it was a one off bad day or a personality clash. I would never wish to be the one who spoils a WGs immaculate record.

So, you think he should write a good FR because the lady in question already has good FRs, and despite it not being a good meeting ? Doesn't that undermine the whole point of the FR system ?

Babe take it with a pinch of salt you have LOADS of positive reports and trust me 1 negative will not make a difference in the slightest! when i worked i got one negative but it didnt make a difference because people saw every other time I had given a good service.

I don't understand why he can be so cruel though! it sounds just like a guy we have come in quite alot trys that all the time not very hygenic changes his name always wants money back as he thinks he is being screwed over with time and then spends 15 mins in the shower after his booking. I spoke to him about it the other day and he said 'girls promise me 45 mins for £60 and then screw me over giving me 30mins' when the girl went in to confront him he suddenly was speechless!

There will always be 1 in so many that are like that just keep your chin up nobody will believe it as its so different to all your other reports! I can imagine him coming in again trying to see you and denying writing the report though he sounds the type.

xx

Sorry I should also have said - I have every sympathy for the OP. Not acceptable behaviour by a punter, and gives us all a bad name. Happy new year to all :)

wouldnt worry about it

i had one bad report a year ago out of over 60 + postivie ones it was the first bad report i ever received i keep a diary with all my bookings in with the date /time ect so i knew by the date and the time of the report it was fake as it stated that i saw him at 10am for a 30mins appointment - when i dont take bookings untill 11am and on that particular day i was booked up from 11am onwards

at that particular time i was getting a lot of reports as i was working extremely hard and some people on other boards took offense to this for whatever reason and i believe that it was those that wrote the bad report

the guy in question has never written another report either

anyone who knows you will know that its not true so dont worry about it it did not affect my business in the slightest

Sorry to hear about your naff client Tash. There are too many dickheads out there in the punting pool and to hear about one behaving like that annoys most of us (hopefully) right-minded souls. As has been made clear above, you have a great rep and this won't spoil it in the slightest. Well done for putting up the rebuttal. Chin up and keep smiling xxx.

Hi Tash

The rebutal works very well, dispite the missing words. Speaking as a punter I would ignore this FR as the guy is comming accross as a dick. Not being rude, but why chase one WG, sounds a bit desperate. If I got the first or second response I would never go back. Guess you must have an irrisistable lure!!!

Yes, yes everyone I can't spell comes from spending too much time in the teachers and not eniugh time in the school.

You have nothing to worry about, dealt with it well

Boz x

Natasha, I don't know where you actually live, but I live in a large multicultural city, and we have Asians here where some are ok when it comes to hygene, but many are not, especially taxi drivers, from experience.

Hi Natasha,

V sorry to read about this & really appreciate your honesty here.

Happy New Year to you & yours :-)

Punters on here are bright enough to separate the few vengeful rants from the plentiful choice of balanced reviews.

Hari (Harish) perhaps?

Not to worry .. Nash ... those that know you ... know how lovely you are and most of us are intelligent enough to see he was a plonker .... :)

Oh, for fuck's sake!

Before writing a negative report, look at yourself in the mirror, then wipe a finger round arm-pit and sniff, finally pull fore-skin back and examine. Ask self whether, just maybe, a mere woman was right that the fine, upstanding Punter-man was yukky, and needed to be shewn the door? If so, write no report, but take the time to sort out personal hygiene.

If on serious self examination punter really believes that he had a raw deal, then, yes, post the FR, but take the risk that you'll be shot down in flames!

(I'm afraid that on first reading I assumed that Rebuttol was some new drug! - PLnk has a spell checker, but I don't think we get one?)

Don't let this one person get you down..... Just think about all the other folk that you have made happy throughout 2009 my lovely..... xx

So, you think he should write a good FR because the lady in question already has good FRs, and despite it not being a good meeting ? Doesn't that undermine the whole point of the FR system ?

Didn't suggest a good FR. Was more thinking NO FR.

I think the fact that he tried to see you 3 times despite not being happy does prove hes a bit of a weirdo.

And people wonder why some girls end up not seeing asian guys :)

I have noticed that there does seem a strange number of no reports recently. And from authors who never seem to put up a good FR. Is the xmas the time for the moaners or sh!t-strirrers to come out?

And from first time authors too.

KnobJockey23 seem to have a fair few number of reports in the last day, seems to have about 5 FRs, about 4 of them no and one a yes but wont return. ( The yes but no return is a girl I wanted to see which is why Im a little suspicious)

I notice on this NO http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=95110 he admits he turned up after having a half bottle of wine. And some of the other NOs he only just posted yesterday are from bookings way back in August? So why has it taken 5 months for him to post it???

I wouldnt let it worry you, if I was less geographically inconvenienced I would book you in a shot.

Hi Tasha, glad you outed this guy on here,well done. I was there the day he came in and i remember how upset he got you at the time.I know how it feels when a guy lies to give you a bad report as it happened to me too.I really hope that the guys on here take any other bad report this guy may have written with a pinch of salt aswell .xx

Here it is.........

Natasha x

Sounds like a nightmare. As you know Natasha quality will always out in these days of forums such as this, there is no hiding place for those that lie and cheat.

The fact is your pure class, i know that from personal experiences. Dont let such an individual get you down, Happy New Year to you.:);)

You'll not like this, but someone's got to burst the bubble Natasha!

I'm sure you're a lovely girl and clearly most of the posters on here think so, but I'm equally sure you're no angel. After all, 10% of your FRs are negative. Not a bad average for sure, but…..

So this guy sees you for a third time. He's clearly keen - or a masochist. And then he's disappointed. It happens, and it's not as if he wrote a scathing report either. A couple of complaints but otherwise quite complimentary in fact. (Very pretty, gorgeous figure, enjoyed A-level etc.) He just concluded with a No! (Maybe a bit harsh to not recommend, but hey!)

And you say half the words of your rebuttal are missing. Well, he wrote a 110 word report and your reply is 400! How many do you need?

Talk about a storm in a teacup!!