Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RoddersModders

Scarlet @ Diva £600!?!

6 posts in this topic

Have you checked other sites if she is £600? Sometimes you may get lucky, I have sometimes seen the very expensive girls on some sites still be listed as £150-£300 on others. Let us know how you get on :)

She appeared on a few other EE sites that I can't remember now but pretty much always on Diva.

Just shocked/surprised she's now gone up to £600 for someone that isn't renowned. 

I saw her in Jan, she was superb. Prices went up to £600 back in Feb/March though. I'd see her again in a second if her prices came back down, however I don't think that is likely. 

7 hours ago, Top Cat said:

I saw her in Jan, she was superb. Prices went up to £600 back in Feb/March though. I'd see her again in a second if her prices came back down, however I don't think that is likely. 

But was she £600 superb?

If I had known real views on how good she was I would've seen her probably few years ago! Guh. 

I saw her for 90mins for £300. Would pay that again very happily. There is a huge amount of choice between £300 and £900 for 90mins though. Not sure I could warrant spending that much really. She is gorgeous though, just like the pics, very friendly, great services and a nice place. I'd recommend.