Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
enquire

Friends reunited

6 posts in this topic

Earlier this year I was advised by a WG that clients should have a sexual health check every 6months and providers every 3 months, I have been following this advice. This evening, I walk into waiting area, and two women (friends) in front of me. They spot a third woman, and it's big smiles and hugs. All reacting like long lost friends. I assume they are WGs, as normally you wouldn't react like that to see someone you know at a sexual health centre. I also assume they are all clued up, otherwise they wouldn't be there. But I have a question.There are a number of young women, some relatively new to UK working in agencies. Does the agency advice them to have health checks? Would they know about GUM? Is it best to stick to more experienced providers? Am I being silly to ask 

When you work in an agency there are always women who have been in the industry longer, they soon fill the new girls in on the do's and dont's of the industry. A decent parlour or agency will inform girls who are new to the business and will make sure everyone gets checked if a girl or client admits to catching something

Like the thread title!

13 hours ago, Colonel Bonkers said:

Like the thread title!

I try to amuse

I think Friends Renunited is a safer bet for  a shag than some agencies I can think of.

On 02/12/2015 at 10:26 PM, enquire said:

But I have a question.There are a number of young women, some relatively new to UK working in agencies. Does the agency advice them to have health checks? Would they know about GUM? Is it best to stick to more experienced providers? Am I being silly to ask 

No, you're not being silly to ask.  However....

EVERY time a girl sees an NHS nurse and is honest about what she does, they always point her in a safe direction.  That's what they do.

I don't work for an agency, and I couldn't possibly comment on the behaviour of your friends.

But most healthy sexually active adults know what the GUM is for, and what services they provide.  If not, I kinda take it upon myself to inform them, haha.  But at the end of the day, yeah - if in doubt, don't take an unnecassary risk. xx

1 person likes this