Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
beatbox

Tattoos and piercings

55 posts in this topic

Are they a turn on or off?

Do you as a punter seek out WG's with them or without them?

Any WG's/Punters taken you by complete surprise by the amount of "ink" on there bodies

given im quite heavily tattood i love em and fidn them a turn on, there are some however that dont and those of poor quality obviously

i have to admit that i always raise a little smile when a wg see's mine for the first time, its always a look of surprise on there faces and most will stop to take a good look at them

the same applies to my piercings

Any WG's/Punters taken you by complete surprise by the amount of "ink" on there bodies

A few small tattoos or back one are cool as is the odd piecing,,, some are fun to playwith like tonge or belly

Too much of either not so cool for me but maybe would be cool for somone into that.

You can also play have you seen my tattoo

Join the tatoos with choc paint

trace tattoo woth tongue etc

I had a Mr Smith cum to see me & thought his name was tattoo on his cock, till he got it hard & I realised it was where he lives...

HAMMERSMITH!!

Didn't complain about that lot of ink!!

Tongue piercings can be quite nice with oral.

I love inked girls, pale skin and Japanese style tats do it for me everytime.

I have my upper arms fully tattooed, I love the fact that I have very pale scottish skin with the contrast of beautiful vibrant colours. I put a lot of thought into the designs and they mean a lot to me, they also fit in with my whole "style". I had them done before I started working so I don't know if my clients would prefer me without the ink. I've never had any complaints and I always inform new clients about my tattoos before we make a booking, just incase they don't like tattoos. If they don't, I appreciate that. But I would never go to a booking without the guy knowing what to expect.

I have my upper arms fully tattooed, I love the fact that I have very pale scottish skin with the contrast of beautiful vibrant colours. I put a lot of thought into the designs and they mean a lot to me, they also fit in with my whole "style". I had them done before I started working so I don't know if my clients would prefer me without the ink. I've never had any complaints and I always inform new clients about my tattoos before we make a booking, just incase they don't like tattoos. If they don't, I appreciate that. But I would never go to a booking without the guy knowing what to expect.

Checks timetable for west yorkshire.....

I dont mind the odd discrete tattoo, but those ladies with a large graphic design on their boobs, upper arms and back, or upper thighs are a complete turnoff for me, especially if they have a blokes name embedded in. Who wants to look at the word 'Mick' while you are banging away - LOL!

I've no objections to light and discrete piercings too, but hate these heavy nipple bars or clit rings, and pierced faces, eyebrows and noses. Tongues are OK :eek:

That said, I do find tattoos of the lower back quite attractive esp if the lady is bending down in the supermarket - yeah, pervy.

Taggart's right about the discretion side. I recently saw Ruth http://sweetstrawberrysmiles.com/aboutme.php , we'd been together for 10 minutes or so and doing some pretty deep kissing before I realised she'd had her tongue pierced, combined with her OWO it was amazing;)

Tongue piercings can be quite nice with oral.

But the downside is if you don't know they're there, you start off thinking that the person has a speech defect.

No-one will ever be able to persuade me that there is anything of merit whatsoever in a tattoo, unless you happen to belong to a race that does it for traditonal decoration, such as the Maori.

However everyone has them so I dont take any notice really.

Piercings I quite like as a rule and if I wasn't married i would quite likely have a rather naughty one myself. But again I don't have a fetish for them and wouldn't book a girl just because she has one in a particular place. Tongue piercings generally don't make much difference to oral on a man, I reckon they're more use licking out a woman. Personally I think that girls with genital piercings are considerably more raunchy than average.

Anyone remember Susan from Northampton? Some metalwork there :eek:

I don't think there is anything wrong with my speech! Most people don't notice unless I laugh or yawn widely in front of them. Generally I keep it to myself.

:eek:

How about those pierced earlobes that have been stretched so that a disc of a few centimetres diameter can be worn in them. I find that utterly dreadful:confused:

How about those pierced earlobes that have been stretched so that a disc of a few centimetres diameter can be worn in them. I find that utterly dreadful:confused:

Now those scare me, they must hurt but I don't see the point in them. As for piercings down below I just don't get the need to do this, I cried when I got my ears pierced.

Now tatoos are a different story, I love them. I have 3 of my own. I find them so interesting. :D:P

Dont like tattoos or face piercings on girls, not even those little nose studs, but I'm up for any other piercings, even thought once or twice about having my tongue done - just in the interest of reseach.

Now those scare me, they must hurt but I don't see the point in them. As for piercings down below I just don't get the need to do this, I cried when I got my ears pierced.

Now tatoos are a different story, I love them. I have 3 of my own. I find them so interesting. :D:P

Bunny....genital piercings can be fantastic but as with every person it's down to the individual. I had my first clit hood piercing 12 years ago and it didn't make a great deal of difference because it wasn't placed in the correct position for me. But I had it done again 6 years ago and....WOAH!!!!! The best money I've ever spent. The pain only lasted seconds and I had no trouble with the healing process.

But I had it done again 6 years ago and....WOAH!!!!! The best money I've ever spent. The pain only lasted seconds and I had no trouble with the healing process.

Could you explain what the attraction is for you? Does it mean that you're constantly aware of it, and "turned on" all the time?

I saw a WG with a pierced hood, and she was very particular about not sucking her down there...

I find them a turn-off. Maybe it's an age thing.

Nose studs I always associate with a nasty zit or a misplaced bogey.

Tattoos on a girl look ugly and common.The same with piercings,mind a navel stud can look sexy.I wouldnt let a girl with a tongue stud anywhere near my dick.

I find genital piercings fascinating. I suppose it implies that the girl expects them to be seen, otherwise what's the point of having them if she keeps them to herself?

What do they do for the girl's sexual experience? Do they make it feel better?

Tattoos don't do anything for me. I can take them or leave them.

I had a Mr Smith cum to see me & thought his name was tattoo on his cock, till he got it hard & I realised it was where he lives...

HAMMERSMITH!!

Didn't complain about that lot of ink!!

Mine was from Rhyl:mad:

Definitely a turn off. Yes I would seek out WG's without them.

Definitely a turn off. Yes I would seek out WG's without them.

I thought I'd never like any girl with conspicuous tattoos or piercings, but my regular has them, and after a while you don't even notice, truth be told. In fact now I find them quite endearing.

I have never understood why anyone not just women that have tattoos or piercings. I just find it so unattractive.