Professor T

Lauren Maxes Angels

13 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am contemplating a booking with Lauren from Maxes angels based on love of A-level and H-cup breasts. I recall one comment from the past that a fellow punter left on initial sight but cannot find that content or any other feedback/reviews. Any information whether positive or negative is gratefully received.

I've seen her with Jessica out and about in West End. She has a masculine face, and is older than her pics portray. 

Her latest reviews on Max's suggest she's not as toned as she once was; probably from partying and bad diet in London. 

On 12/13/2015, 5:45:30, Zenmaster said:

I've seen her with Jessica out and about in West End. She has a masculine face, and is older than her pics portray. 

Her latest reviews on Max's suggest she's not as toned as she once was; probably from partying and bad diet in London. 

wow. I guess that she is not worth £300ph. Makes me laugh how WG's are pricing themselves.

Lauren is £200/hr.

I've seen Jessica out and about too, not a great looker in fairness doesn't have a masculine face, but photoshopping hides a lot.

Meant that Lauren has masculine features not Jessica. Apologies for any confusion  

Edited by Zenmaster

Who are you referring to when you say they are not as toned as they once were ?

Is that Jessica or Lauren ?

Lauren, think she's been partying hard as she looked a little less toned. Could've been the outfit too. She's tall with huge tits but she didn't look as tight as the pics. 

I think Lauren's selfies probably show her in her true light. She's not the prettiest of Max's ladies but she seems to have a nice body (I hope they are real). However, what puts me off is that she smokes (as can be seen in the selfies). I do not like that sickly sweet smell that comes from people who smoke. Amelia was the same. I am more than expecting her to be an average punt. Max only deals with mediocrity these days imho. 

I think I mentioned that 'someone walked ' from another punting forum, a client booked her and wasn't too impressed.

That was a couple of years ago I think. Don't take my word for it , try it , book her. I don't think she's  £300 p/h but  £200p/h.

A bit more sensibly priced, so you won't lose if the face isn't all that, but big rack and muscular body.

What's going on with Max himself is another issue it seems...?

BTW where's Julia?

Something going on with Max? Is he on a banning spree?

Indeed, what is going on with Max himself?

Many thanks for the feedback, primarily due to the smoking issue (one of my biggest turn offs) I have decided to pursue an alternative. Nonetheless greatly appreciate the responses received.

Never met Lauren but have met Victoria and Jessica. Both fantastic girls, especially Victoria.