Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
enquire

The end of the URN

4 posts in this topic

Ok, so apart from advent week, the URN, didnt offer the greatest discount. Especially if you booked an hour to get £10 off.

But, it was funny how pleased Lola and Heather were to welcome me as a frequent visitor.

It will be one less pin  number to remember.

But i am disapointed it ends

Sadly the URN number system whilst simple in it's concept was difficult for others to adhere to. Today we have over 8000 URN's allocated for Annabellas, we know we do not have that many clients. Some clients have four URN's now which just undermines the whole system. We are just simplifying things from 1st Jan 2016, no more URN's and just one different discount every month for every single client whether they book or walk in. 

I am sorry you did not feel the URN discount was not the greatest. I think compared to our local competitors it was very generous. 

Judging by the lack of other comments, seems like you have made the right choice.

However, this is not the first time Annabella's has disappointed me. The first time was when you turned down my offer to be your writer in residence.

One thing I did like about the last time I redeemed my URN, was the warmth of welcome from Heather (who I saw) and I think it was Lola  (who answered the door). They seemed pleased to see me becuase I was a frequent customer. Either that or they wete overcome by my personality. Of are just very pleasant women. Or just great acting. (Don't answer a third disapointing answer would be to much).

TBH not surporsed it is going. Can imagine it is a pain to manage. Have been loads of times over the past months give URN on dial but have not received dicount. maybe becasue it has been in Hod, Annabelles, or MKE.

Only a tenner at the end of the day so not fussed. Still thinks Annabelles roxxors my soxxors!