Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MattHarding

Yet another Bangkok trip report

8 posts in this topic

First, thanks to all those who offered advice on the Bangkok hotels recommendation thread, in particular @worldpunter for helping and @Tiggy 7 for recommending the Grand President and @HungDong for the Eden Club recommendation. The GP was a great base and perfectly comfortable and good location for 4 days.

First night, I didn't arrive until 8:30pm at the airport so by the time I sorted myself out with a SIM card and negotiated the trains to Nana and checked in at the GP, it was nearing 10pm. A quick shower and went straight to Eden, holly moly, I thought there'd only be a couple of girls who did a-level and a most who wouldn't. Quite the opposite. Chose a cutesy little thing with short hair, studenty glasses, and fishnet tights to the left of the line and allowed her to chose a partner, also left of the line so I knew I was in for a treat. Both were more than good looking enough for me. Girl 2 was a little older but more curvy and experienced looking, and also my type. She was the one who did strapon anal. After we got to the room, and showered, spend a good 90 mins having all sorts of threesome fun, a-levels from the outset, strapon and vibrating dildo on me, and general sucking, licking and fucking in all positions. Loved it. I absolutely got my money's worth at this place. Glad I managed to get there just before they closed though. Apparently they shut by midnight which surprised me.

Upon leaving, while checking out the area and finding some food, I managed to get an actual girlfriend. No really, a cute local girl who was eating out with some friends. They were hollering at me and I assumed it was just some of the many hookers around who were after my business. But as it turned out it was just a group of nice looking girls who saw me standing around and invited me over to eat with them in the street. Within minutes I was chatting and flirting and swapping wechat ID with the cutest one of them all. An unexpected bonus in that over the next 4 days in between her working, and me doing my thing, we'd meet up a few times and and spend  a couple nights drinking together and chilling by the hotel pool, so I had the best of both worlds, a cute Thai GF for 4 days and a four days of fun in between. She didn't seem to mind also if I was there for other fun, she just warned me to be careful of ladyboys and lock my stuff away. What a great catch.

Day Two - went to a soapy - Darling Massage - with a fishbowl style room to choose a girl. Chose a petite yet curvaceous young thing called 'Ploy' (number 14), she gave a very nice service, with an amazing BJ - the best I've ever had bar none - it felt like she had a vibrating tongue. Absolutely brilliant. Had a great shared bath and oily massage followed by a great fuck in all positions. I liked this place a lot, very spacious, quiet, and lots of erotic art everywhere. The room was clean, quiet and lots of room. Not sure if anyone else has been here but I thought it was good value for money at around 2,400bt for 90 mins. Added bonus it was walking distance from Nana and my hotel.

Same night, met up with my new GF again, went drinking, dancing and ate out. Saw some great covers bands, and went to a club and danced and drank more. Great to have a local to speak to and flirt with and amazing to see the difference with how the street hookers don't accost you when you've got a local girl holding your hand. Had a lovely evening anyway, held hands everywhere, kissed all the time, and danced for ages. We didn't spend the night together only as she had work early the next morning but we'd promised the last two to be together. So after that I went up to Nana plaza by myself, had a look around. Walked into a ladyboy bar and was descended on by about 15 scantily clad things all desperate for my business. I didn't go off with anyone, I just wanted to see what it was like inside, I just decided it wasn't really my thing but a fun experience nonetheless. Walked back to the GP being accosted by various freelancers, so had fun negotiating prices with some freelancers around the hotel area. Most started off around 1500 Bt but were quite ok to go back with me for 1000 Bt. If I hadn't got my new GF I probably would've indulged but generally I wasn't that fussed with freelancers anymore and decided I'd go have an oily massage. Unbeknown to me, turned out the massage was with a ladyboy. Well she looked convincing enough and it was a good massage. I didn't ask for extras.

Day Three had a bit of business earlier in the day and then on the way back had second trip to Darling massage based on the first one being so good, and also because I CBA to walk to any others, it was my second last day in town and I had other things to do while there like shopping and some work. I should've gone a bit later in the day when maybe there'd have been more choice but there were at least 12 girls to choose from mid-afternoon so I went for this little young thing for variety called 'Not'. She was hot girl, pretty, petite, slim, and ticked all the right boxes for me. She also gave a good bath and soaped me up properly and made sure I was thoroughly cleaned and fondled, but I was caught out in that this time, she decided to give me a HJ in the bath and that counted as my 'one shot' ! WTF,  when we finished, she asked if I wanted more, she then tried to haggle for more money based on 'cum twice, more money' policy. That annoyed me actually as I was expecting full service like the first time, and I would've happily foregone the HJ in the bath for FS on the bed, but we settled on 1,000 BT extra for FS. And I made sure I got my money's worth - stretched her out with her legs in the air and pounded her hard til I came again. Overall a decent second time but I'll go elsewhere when I return I think. There are plenty of other soapy places, I was just being lazy and returning as the first time was so good. Anyway, later I'd go out with my GF again and we'd spend the night together. Great natural coming together of desires, passionate sex and lots of genuine cuddles and kissing all night.

Day Four, we spent the day together, slept in until 2pm, then chilled by the pool, and ate out. Later she had to head home for a bit so I wandered upto Terminal 21 mall for some shopping and Soi Cowboy to have a look around. Some of the girls were so fit. Man I got hard just looking around Soi Cowboy. I dearly would've loved to have taken one of the cute 18 year olds looking ones standing around in their lingerie back to mine, but already had plans to meet up one last time with my girl - not that I minded - we ate out, and she came back to mine and we kissed and cuddled and made love until we fell asleep in each others arms one last time. Actually a much nicer way to end the trip. There'll be plenty of time again for mischief when I go back next year, and I definitely will return.

5 people like this

Mission accomplished - from now on YOU can give the advice - well done!

2 people like this

Awesome. Thanks for sharing...

1 person likes this

I always thought in places like Eden, a-levels meant the girl receiving not vice versa, still glad you had a good time. :)

2 people like this

16 minutes ago, blueruin said:

I always thought in places like Eden, a-levels meant the girl receiving not vice versa, still glad you had a good time. :)

ha.. we ALL did a-level, be sure of that ;)

Darling is in Soi 12 , what used to be known as soi darling years ago when there were only 2 soapies available on suk . The other one being Annies in soi 2  . I haven't been in Darling for years but heard it is not in the top league anymore  . Annies same , same .  I only go in soi 12 now for coffeee in a shop further down on the left .

Addicts massage in Soi 24 has to be now one of the best with some top ladies and , oh so very busy . They have a bath service also .

Interesting report and thank you . I am left wondering did you pay the GF before you left . If she pulled you in from one of those street bars , usually these are FL girls relaxing but still on the look out for customers . If you didn't pay her then you hit the jackpot on your first visit . Well done  .

Was the LB bar in Nana plaza the one in the corner on the top floor , they changed the name [ was Cascades  ]  one of my hunting spots .

Your report will do a lot to help those considering coming out here for the first time .  Thanks again for taking the time to report back . 

1 person likes this

sounds like you had a top time Matt. Great you enjoyed it. as WP says, you're now fully qualified to keep giving mongering advice on the "land of plenty" 

9 hours ago, worldpunter said:

Darling is in Soi 12 , what used to be known as soi darling years ago when there were only 2 soapies available on suk . The other one being Annies in soi 2  . I haven't been in Darling for years but heard it is not in the top league anymore  . Annies same , same .  I only go in soi 12 now for coffeee in a shop further down on the left .

Addicts massage in Soi 24 has to be now one of the best with some top ladies and , oh so very busy . They have a bath service also .

Interesting report and thank you . I am left wondering did you pay the GF before you left . If she pulled you in from one of those street bars , usually these are FL girls relaxing but still on the look out for customers . If you didn't pay her then you hit the jackpot on your first visit . Well done  .

Was the LB bar in Nana plaza the one in the corner on the top floor , they changed the name [ was Cascades  ]  one of my hunting spots .

Your report will do a lot to help those considering coming out here for the first time .  Thanks again for taking the time to report back . 

I'll try a different place to Darling next time. But the first time was so good, I had nothing to complain about really. Only issue was the second girl when she tried to upsell a second shot. But I thought the girls were pretty good looking.

I didn't pay the GF either. She was a genuine find so I totally scored here. Of course I took her out and paid for food, drinks etc but she wasn't after money for services. She's such a cutie and we've been messaging each other ever since I left. Actually, she's in the Thai military also, so she sent me shots of her in uniform. Sooo hot.

The LB bar was just a random one on the first floor in nana plaza, it could've been one of many so I can't say which one it was exactly. I just wandered in for a laugh but I was on my own it was very small with a small bar at one end, pole dancers in the middle and about 20 plus ladyboys all descending on me. It was pretty intense. I ended up leaving after one drink and tipping the two which gave me most attention 100 bt each. I didn't want to take anyone home.

2 people like this