Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MattHarding

Yet another Bangkok trip report

24 posts in this topic

First, thanks to all those who offered advice on the Bangkok hotels recommendation thread, in particular @worldpunter for helping and @Tiggy 7 for recommending the Grand President and @HungDong for the Eden Club recommendation. The GP was a great base and perfectly comfortable and good location for 4 days.

First night, I didn't arrive until 8:30pm at the airport so by the time I sorted myself out with a SIM card and negotiated the trains to Nana and checked in at the GP, it was nearing 10pm. A quick shower and went straight to Eden, holly moly, I thought there'd only be a couple of girls who did a-level and a most who wouldn't. Quite the opposite. Chose a cutesy little thing with short hair, studenty glasses, and fishnet tights to the left of the line and allowed her to chose a partner, also left of the line so I knew I was in for a treat. Both were more than good looking enough for me. Girl 2 was a little older but more curvy and experienced looking, and also my type. She was the one who did strapon anal. After we got to the room, and showered, spend a good 90 mins having all sorts of threesome fun, a-levels from the outset, strapon and vibrating dildo on me, and general sucking, licking and fucking in all positions. Loved it. I absolutely got my money's worth at this place. Glad I managed to get there just before they closed though. Apparently they shut by midnight which surprised me.

Upon leaving, while checking out the area and finding some food, I managed to get an actual girlfriend. No really, a cute local girl who was eating out with some friends. They were hollering at me and I assumed it was just some of the many hookers around who were after my business. But as it turned out it was just a group of nice looking girls who saw me standing around and invited me over to eat with them in the street. Within minutes I was chatting and flirting and swapping wechat ID with the cutest one of them all. An unexpected bonus in that over the next 4 days in between her working, and me doing my thing, we'd meet up a few times and and spend  a couple nights drinking together and chilling by the hotel pool, so I had the best of both worlds, a cute Thai GF for 4 days and a four days of fun in between. She didn't seem to mind also if I was there for other fun, she just warned me to be careful of ladyboys and lock my stuff away. What a great catch.

Day Two - went to a soapy - Darling Massage - with a fishbowl style room to choose a girl. Chose a petite yet curvaceous young thing called 'Ploy' (number 14), she gave a very nice service, with an amazing BJ - the best I've ever had bar none - it felt like she had a vibrating tongue. Absolutely brilliant. Had a great shared bath and oily massage followed by a great fuck in all positions. I liked this place a lot, very spacious, quiet, and lots of erotic art everywhere. The room was clean, quiet and lots of room. Not sure if anyone else has been here but I thought it was good value for money at around 2,400bt for 90 mins. Added bonus it was walking distance from Nana and my hotel.

Same night, met up with my new GF again, went drinking, dancing and ate out. Saw some great covers bands, and went to a club and danced and drank more. Great to have a local to speak to and flirt with and amazing to see the difference with how the street hookers don't accost you when you've got a local girl holding your hand. Had a lovely evening anyway, held hands everywhere, kissed all the time, and danced for ages. We didn't spend the night together only as she had work early the next morning but we'd promised the last two to be together. So after that I went up to Nana plaza by myself, had a look around. Walked into a ladyboy bar and was descended on by about 15 scantily clad things all desperate for my business. I didn't go off with anyone, I just wanted to see what it was like inside, I just decided it wasn't really my thing but a fun experience nonetheless. Walked back to the GP being accosted by various freelancers, so had fun negotiating prices with some freelancers around the hotel area. Most started off around 1500 Bt but were quite ok to go back with me for 1000 Bt. If I hadn't got my new GF I probably would've indulged but generally I wasn't that fussed with freelancers anymore and decided I'd go have an oily massage. Unbeknown to me, turned out the massage was with a ladyboy. Well she looked convincing enough and it was a good massage. I didn't ask for extras.

Day Three had a bit of business earlier in the day and then on the way back had second trip to Darling massage based on the first one being so good, and also because I CBA to walk to any others, it was my second last day in town and I had other things to do while there like shopping and some work. I should've gone a bit later in the day when maybe there'd have been more choice but there were at least 12 girls to choose from mid-afternoon so I went for this little young thing for variety called 'Not'. She was hot girl, pretty, petite, slim, and ticked all the right boxes for me. She also gave a good bath and soaped me up properly and made sure I was thoroughly cleaned and fondled, but I was caught out in that this time, she decided to give me a HJ in the bath and that counted as my 'one shot' ! WTF,  when we finished, she asked if I wanted more, she then tried to haggle for more money based on 'cum twice, more money' policy. That annoyed me actually as I was expecting full service like the first time, and I would've happily foregone the HJ in the bath for FS on the bed, but we settled on 1,000 BT extra for FS. And I made sure I got my money's worth - stretched her out with her legs in the air and pounded her hard til I came again. Overall a decent second time but I'll go elsewhere when I return I think. There are plenty of other soapy places, I was just being lazy and returning as the first time was so good. Anyway, later I'd go out with my GF again and we'd spend the night together. Great natural coming together of desires, passionate sex and lots of genuine cuddles and kissing all night.

Day Four, we spent the day together, slept in until 2pm, then chilled by the pool, and ate out. Later she had to head home for a bit so I wandered upto Terminal 21 mall for some shopping and Soi Cowboy to have a look around. Some of the girls were so fit. Man I got hard just looking around Soi Cowboy. I dearly would've loved to have taken one of the cute 18 year olds looking ones standing around in their lingerie back to mine, but already had plans to meet up one last time with my girl - not that I minded - we ate out, and she came back to mine and we kissed and cuddled and made love until we fell asleep in each others arms one last time. Actually a much nicer way to end the trip. There'll be plenty of time again for mischief when I go back next year, and I definitely will return.

7 people like this

Mission accomplished - from now on YOU can give the advice - well done!

2 people like this

Awesome. Thanks for sharing...

1 person likes this

I always thought in places like Eden, a-levels meant the girl receiving not vice versa, still glad you had a good time. :)

2 people like this

16 minutes ago, blueruin said:

I always thought in places like Eden, a-levels meant the girl receiving not vice versa, still glad you had a good time. :)

ha.. we ALL did a-level, be sure of that ;)

Darling is in Soi 12 , what used to be known as soi darling years ago when there were only 2 soapies available on suk . The other one being Annies in soi 2  . I haven't been in Darling for years but heard it is not in the top league anymore  . Annies same , same .  I only go in soi 12 now for coffeee in a shop further down on the left .

Addicts massage in Soi 24 has to be now one of the best with some top ladies and , oh so very busy . They have a bath service also .

Interesting report and thank you . I am left wondering did you pay the GF before you left . If she pulled you in from one of those street bars , usually these are FL girls relaxing but still on the look out for customers . If you didn't pay her then you hit the jackpot on your first visit . Well done  .

Was the LB bar in Nana plaza the one in the corner on the top floor , they changed the name [ was Cascades  ]  one of my hunting spots .

Your report will do a lot to help those considering coming out here for the first time .  Thanks again for taking the time to report back . 

1 person likes this

sounds like you had a top time Matt. Great you enjoyed it. as WP says, you're now fully qualified to keep giving mongering advice on the "land of plenty" 

9 hours ago, worldpunter said:

Darling is in Soi 12 , what used to be known as soi darling years ago when there were only 2 soapies available on suk . The other one being Annies in soi 2  . I haven't been in Darling for years but heard it is not in the top league anymore  . Annies same , same .  I only go in soi 12 now for coffeee in a shop further down on the left .

Addicts massage in Soi 24 has to be now one of the best with some top ladies and , oh so very busy . They have a bath service also .

Interesting report and thank you . I am left wondering did you pay the GF before you left . If she pulled you in from one of those street bars , usually these are FL girls relaxing but still on the look out for customers . If you didn't pay her then you hit the jackpot on your first visit . Well done  .

Was the LB bar in Nana plaza the one in the corner on the top floor , they changed the name [ was Cascades  ]  one of my hunting spots .

Your report will do a lot to help those considering coming out here for the first time .  Thanks again for taking the time to report back . 

I'll try a different place to Darling next time. But the first time was so good, I had nothing to complain about really. Only issue was the second girl when she tried to upsell a second shot. But I thought the girls were pretty good looking.

I didn't pay the GF either. She was a genuine find so I totally scored here. Of course I took her out and paid for food, drinks etc but she wasn't after money for services. She's such a cutie and we've been messaging each other ever since I left. Actually, she's in the Thai military also, so she sent me shots of her in uniform. Sooo hot.

The LB bar was just a random one on the first floor in nana plaza, it could've been one of many so I can't say which one it was exactly. I just wandered in for a laugh but I was on my own it was very small with a small bar at one end, pole dancers in the middle and about 20 plus ladyboys all descending on me. It was pretty intense. I ended up leaving after one drink and tipping the two which gave me most attention 100 bt each. I didn't want to take anyone home.

2 people like this

Didn't post my report here at the time but here it is away from the usual venues and it shows how things are changing in locating new and younger talent in BKK.

Silom Sauna girls . 

Found out last Feb There is another branch on Soi 22, Sukhumvit Soi 22 (about midway between Sukhumvit and Rama 4) with similar layout. Entry 200, from 12-24. Entry is BHT200 with complimentary fruit, soft drink. You can also order other food and drink.

Girls on the ground floor to choose from to do the massage HBT300 and BHT1000 for FS with the right girl of your choice.

But the good thing about it, the mamasan will show you if you ask her a much better selection of younger nicer looking girls on her Phone to choose from where you can take out ST for about at HBT 3000.

And my reply to this Q?? on ISG "   I just have a few questions about the sauna. Is there just a sauna, or is there a cold pool and hut tub also? I like to do the really hot to really cold cycle. Helps with injuries and joint pain. And do you just do your thing in the sauna first, and then ask about a massage when your ready to pick your girl? Is the price set at 1000 for favorite, or did you negotiate that? Do you pick the girl from a fishbowl kind of scenario? Also, how do the girls look?"  

I was taking a walk around Soi 22 when I stumbled upon this place.

It does have a very Hot Sauna, hot tub, a a cold plunge pool, also a Swimming pool, a small gym.

200 THB is for the use of the facilities above. 300 THB for massage and the use of the room, you pick the girls from the ones sitting around.

1000 THB or BHT is for FS if the girl is to your liking, no need to negotiate.

The whole package including iced teas, big plates of fresh fruit and other Thai drinks comes to 1500. You can also order other Hot Thai food at 60 THB per serving.

No stunner there but good enough and very doable. The Mamasan will show you on her Phone if you ask her, much better looking girls and younger at a higher price.

There is a better new place in the basement where Plaza is located, total cost there 2500.

Posted (edited)

My reply to a question  ,the Type of Sauna as if i do frequent such saunas or not aware of the rules . What a daft question . 

Q " Which Plaza are you referring to? Crown Plaza, Park Plaza, Plaza Athenee, or some other hotel or location? Is the sauna / spa similar to this one? Many of the "saunas" are for ....activities, not for this forum."

Which Plaza? E&C didn't show up in my post above, It refers to Plaza Entertainment Complex. I can't remember the name of the new place as I only had a quick look in there, time poor.

Address: 1543/1-5, Soi New Petchburi 39, New Petchburi Road, Makkasan, Khet Ratchathewi, Bangkok.

Very good massage by Rose at Silom Sauna. A MILF early 30's who is up to FS as well at   BHT1000.

Edited by jojosun

Well, you completely lost me!

Funny this thread should get updated. I'm back in Bangkok for four days later this month. Staying at the Grand President again on Soi 11. Hoping to get to Eden again for some anal duo fun, and a soapie, and anything else I can get in the 4 nights I have. Any recommendations?

Has there been any kind of crackdown on parlors etc? I heard rumours they were trying to clean up BKK earlier this year. How's it been lately?

3 hours ago, Siamese Tomcat said:

Well, you completely lost

7 hours ago, jojosun said:

My reply to a question  ,the Type of Sauna as if i do frequent such saunas or not aware of the rules . What a daft question . 

Q " Which Plaza are you referring to? Crown Plaza, Park Plaza, Plaza Athenee, or some other hotel or location? Is the sauna / spa similar to this one? Many of the "saunas" are for.  GAY. .activities, not for this forum."

Which Plaza? E&C didn't show up in my post above, It refers to Plaza Entertainment Complex. I can't remember the name of the new place as I only had a quick look in there, time poor.

Ad

THE QUESTION ON ISG   re G activities and ISG RULES  THAT WAS THE QUESTION.   AND MY REPLY THERE AND HERE 

8 hours ago, jojosun said:

8 hours ago, jojosun said:

12 hours ago, Siamese Tomcat said:

Well, you completely lost me!

I am not surprised  as the operative word ( GAY) Saunas was missing ,i thought it wasn't allowed here . Too much  red wine earlier on and i was mumbling .

15 hours ago, jojosun said:

My reply to a question on BKK ISG Forum   ,the Type of Sauna as if i did frequent such saunas or not aware of the rules . What a daft question . 

Q " Which Plaza are you referring to? Crown Plaza, Park Plaza, Plaza Athenee, or some other hotel or location? Is the sauna / spa similar to this one? Many of the "saunas" are for GAY...activities, not for this forum."

Address: 1543/1-5, Soi New Petchburi 39, New Petchburi Road, Makkasan, Khet Ratchathewi, Bangkok.

Very good massage by Rose at Silom Sauna. A MILF early 30's who is up to FS as well at   BHT1000.

OK then....

Anybody got any recommends for BDSM clubs or providers?

Russian girls?

Or non-touristy places of interest for any other kinds of kink in BKK?

OK so, second trip to BKK to report.  And owing to zero replies to the above post, I went and did my own research...

For BDSM, I went to 'Demonia' the BDSM club to try it out. Never done a BDSM session before anywhere so this was a first time in at the deep end. Rocked up, dressed in black as they advise. The door policy with having to ring the bell and they check you out through the viewing hatch is a nice touch and adds a sense of exclusivity about it. Inside, it was suitably dark, with a bar, a cage, a few girls getting ready. I arrived early-ish around 6pm which was possibly too early as the selection was limited. I wanted to get a switch but was offered a choice between two mistresses (not being sure if I prefer to dominate or be a sub I'd have preferred a switch session). Nevertheless, I had a full on sub session of being trated like a slave, mounted to a diagonal wooden cross with handcuffs, whipped and paddled, balls restrained with a lace, made to kiss boots, and pegs placed on my nipples, I was also cuffed by my hands and angles and spread out on the bed, blindfolded, mouth gagged, and tortured with a vibrator til I came. It was quite fun but not sure if its really for me. I don't really enjoy the torture/pain or the pantomine. She did allow me to switch though, so I was able to explore my dominant side and torture her back with the same moves. TBH. I would like to go again to do a proper dom session, but it was quite expensive overall when the inflated drinks prices are factored in probably about 5000 baht give or take.

For Russian girls, this was a lot harder. Two of the brothel/hotels which had been recommended on other sites were closed down (Raja Hotel near Nana Plaza being one of them). I eventually managed to find some Russians and EEs operating at the Royal Garden hotel after lingering around, a hotel pimp asked if I was looking for girls, and then took me to the floor which they operate from, but the asking price was 3500 baht for an hour with 'one shot' which seemed like a shitty deal to me. I want unlimited shots for that price. And the girls were mainly average looking. I passed.

For Nuru massage (first time) went to Chrome Bar on Soi 7. For the money (around 2000 baht) it was good. Got a full hour with a nice looking girl. Full Nuru offered and full sex. Sucking and fucking on a slippery waterproof matteress with a hose down after. A very enjoyable hour hour of FS and good VFM.

Also went again to Eden just because I think its good value, for 4,200 baht for two girls and unlimited cums. Chose one from the left of the line for anal, and she chose a friend from the right who was mainly the fluffer but had great oral skills. I'd rate it on a par with the last time I was there. A good 90 mins or so of filth, sucking, fucking, being fucked. All holes. Came four times. All good. The guy who runs it though seems like a bit of a prick.

Also had a wander around Nana Plaza but the fact they were closing every night at 12am and the heavy police presence put me off. I'll go back again when they're less in the mourning period. Hopefully by then they'll be open later. I'd still like to get a Russian next time I'm there. However, 3,500 baht with one shot for an average looker isn't what I'm prepared to pay. I'll need to do more research next time. I'd welcome any other suggestions.

Didn't get to a soapie this time either, one for next time.

Edited by MattHarding
2 people like this

Forgot to add. Stayed at Grand President on Soi 11, again. Great hotel. No complaints whatsoever.

1 person likes this

always wondered what the BDSM scene would actually be like in BKK - cheers for the report! 

1 person likes this

23 hours ago, MattHarding said:

OK so, second trip to BKK to report. 

For Russian girls, this was a lot harder. Two of the brothel/hotels which had been recommended on other sites were closed down (Raja Hotel near Nana Plaza being one of them). I eventually managed to find some Russians and EEs operating at the Royal Garden hotel after lingering around, a hotel pimp asked if I was looking for girls, and then took me to the floor which they operate from, but the asking price was 3500 baht for an hour with 'one shot' which seemed like a shitty deal to me. I want unlimited I'd still like to get a Russian next time I'm there. However, 3,500 baht with one shot for an average looker isn't what I'm prepared to pay. I'll need to do more research next time. I'd welcome any other suggestions.

Didn't get to a soapie this time either, one for next time.

Ethnic White Russians in Banghkok usually  work with their own pimps .  There are ,were 2 pimps on the look out for potential punters at Q bar or Zaks next to the Australian pub on soi11.

.Last year one of them showed me on his phone photos of really hot girls but he wanted US$200 for 3 hours,i passed .

The best Place for top of the range Russian girls was CM2 at Novotel hotel . It was closed for a while for refurbishment but reopened again back in June  by the name ,Play by CM2.. I didn't get the chance to try the new club but had great times over the years at the old one   .Prices weren't cheap(from 4000BHT for short time ) but the girls were much better than at other places including  the few Thai girls who used to go there ..

Try clubs ,Cliamx ,Mixx for Russian girls as  well . Both clubs don't get busy before midnight or 1am,

..  Last year many Colombian girls started appearing in Banghkok at cheaper prices .

The Club at Grace hotel is full of  girls from the FSU  Asian countries ,Uzbekistan ,etc the clients are mostly Gulf Arabs on lower budgets ,Iranians ,Indians ,so the women tend to be heavier and more made up . 

1 person likes this

I think next trip I might skip the clubs and go for more freelancers. I browsed some of backpage for Russians but this whole one-shot thing is bullshit. If I'm paying for an hour I want an hour of sex, regardless of how many times I can come (I can come easily three times in an hour).

3 hours ago, MattHarding said:

I think next trip I might skip the clubs and go for more freelancers. I browsed some of backpage for Russians but this whole one-shot thing is bullshit. If I'm paying for an hour I want an hour of sex, regardless of how many times I can come (I can come easily three times in an hour).

Backpage is full of scams . It needs careful research and perhaps speed interviewing girls.  

.Many agencies and pimps advertise on it as well under the guise of freelancers .Girls need protection there and they won't get it from Thai police if they get into trouble . 

13 hours ago, jojosun said:

Backpage is full of scams . It needs careful research and perhaps speed interviewing girls.  

.Many agencies and pimps advertise on it as well under the guise of freelancers .Girls need protection there and they won't get it from Thai police if they get into trouble . 

An ad for bht 7000 an hour or 8ooo for 2 hours is definitely an agency . One pop in one hour or 2 in 2 hours . That's what they would tell you..

An old BKK hand used the services of this agency for Russian girls  every time he wanted a break from Thai girls .  https://bangkokrussianescorts.com/  

Thai agencies for Thai girls  usually charge BHT5000 for 2 hours ,2pops . 

Dealing direct with the girls in clubs or through pimps in bars works out cheaper as the girls don't have to give %50 back to the agency . 

1 person likes this

On 04/11/2016 at 10:19 AM, jojosun said:

An ad for bht 7000 an hour or 8ooo for 2 hours is definitely an agency . One pop in one hour or 2 in 2 hours . That's what they would tell you..

An old BKK hand used the services of this agency for Russian girls  every time he wanted a break from Thai girls .  https://bangkokrussianescorts.com/  

Thai agencies for Thai girls  usually charge BHT5000 for 2 hours ,2pops . 

Dealing direct with the girls in clubs or through pimps in bars works out cheaper as the girls don't have to give %50 back to the agency . 

Thanks, will check out that agency. Agencies may be a lot less hassle than clubs anyway when you factor in the getting in, cost, hassle, bad music etc. I'll see about it.

I'm heading back in December so it'll be on my to do list. Looking for some more ideas of things to try now. I'd welcome any suggestions :)