Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Coventrypunter

Girls working over Christmas

12 posts in this topic

So girls, what is your availability over crimbo

anyone working xmas day?

Nope! Christmas is time for me and family personally. I have a massive family and we usually have a big Christmas together then Boxing Day together, then New Years Day together so I won't be working on any of those days! Nor will I work Christmas Eve I'll be out getting ready! 

I am sure there will be a few girls working and a few guys punting on Xmas Day! ;)

Not actually working Christmas or Boxing day, but otherwise pretty much yea. :) I don't have family here in the UK, and I'm not flying back, so minus a bit of festive fun with friends, I figure why not? Might be nice for someone who doesn't have family to spend time with to have someone nice to cosy up to!

I'm around up until mid afternoon on Christmas Eve and also New Years at the moment :-)

I'm not working 21st, 25th December and 1st January. I am taking bookings for all other days over the festive period. 

I'm taking off the 23rd- 28th- might do some bookings the 29-30 then back again after the New Year. 

Surely there must be some Muslim/Jewish/Hindu/Humanist/Atheist ladies out there who do not recognise 25 December as a special day!!

I'm not a Christian, however December 25th is a good day to say 'that's it I'm not working and I am going to take the opportunity to spend time with family who also are not working (although there were years when one parent worked part of the day)'. Same for New Years Day. Remainder of the year I'm working at something, and answering enquiries. 

2 people like this

10 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

I'm not a Christian, however December 25th is a good day to say 'that's it I'm not working and I am going to take the opportunity to spend time with family who also are not working (although there were years when one parent worked part of the day)'. Same for New Years Day. Remainder of the year I'm working at something, and answering enquiries. 

Same here! It's a good time to kick back with people you care about regardless of religion. :)

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, paul bacon said:

Surely there must be some Muslim/Jewish/Hindu/Humanist/Atheist ladies out there who do not recognise 25 December as a special day!!

Personally, after spending a few energetic hours stuffing and roasting a very large bird, the last thing on my mind on Christmas Day is punting .......

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, paul bacon said:

Secular, consumer festival these days

1 hour ago, enquire said:

Secular, consumer festival these days

I think we call it "winterval"!!