Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nacher

Anyone remember a brothel in Rayners Lane in the 1990s

2 posts in this topic

The first place I ever paid for it was a flat in Rayners Lane in the early 1990s. It was just down from the station, same side of the road, in one of those drab looking 1930s mansion blocks. A couple of years later it moved to the opposite side of the road above some shops. Did anyone else here ever go there?

I used to see a cracking blonde called Lindsey. Very slim, well-spoken, she would have been late 30s then. She used to talk about a husband who didn't know what she did. She also wouldn't do full sex for the first couple of years I saw her. Then I went to see her again after  a long lay-off and she did. It was a fantastic fuck made all the better by the fact we'd known each other for some time and never did it. She was also the first WG I ever went down on.

Anyone else?

On the remembrance item, does anyone remember Karen and Melody? They used to have a place in Latchmere Road, Clapham Common/Battersea. Long gone by now, but I had many a happy session with them. You could either go there by train, or use the Asda car park.