Klaatu

Std

35 posts in this topic

Has anyone contracted a sexually transmitted disease or infection through sexual activity or contact with a prostitute or client?

How rare or common is it?

Obviously most people adhere to safe practices, but accidents must happen.

Anyone brave enough to share stories, no matter how horrific?

Has anyone contracted a sexually transmitted disease or infection through sexual activity or contact with a prostitute or client?

Never caught anything, ever.

I do like french kissing and reverse oral, and prefer OWO but have never caught anything in 8 years of punting. But I stil get checked just to be safe.

How long is a piece of string?

More senior members will emember pre-AIDS days when STDs (because of more frequent BBs) were common. Visitors to Bangkok regarded a case of clap as a right of passage to manhood.

But I doubt today that many will admit catching an STD - and why should they?

In the semi-anonymous forum of PNet it can make for an interesting discussion point? No need to feel embarassed or dirty - it's obviously a risk in the business.

In the semi-anonymous forum of PNet it can make for an interesting discussion point? No need to feel embarassed or dirty - it's obviously a risk in the business.

I think mst would prefer complete anonyminity when discussing STDs. My response (having had a clear run for many many years) is - ' none of your business.'

I've caught Trush before, but not too sure if that really counts as an STI. Other than that, I've never caught anything in 3 years of rugular punting.

Like Overworked, I still get myself checked - just to make sure.

I got a vicious case of thrush once from going down a WG. I came out in spots like an acne-ridden adolescent and it hung on for quite a time. Since then, nothing; I think I was just unlucky.

Never caught anything, ever.

I do like french kissing and reverse oral, and prefer OWO but have never caught anything in 8 years of punting. But I stil get checked just to be safe.

That is the crux, the GUM check up, so few men do.

I know a girl who got pregnant due to an 'accident with a client' she found out abit to late and decided to keep the baby.. I still wonder if the client will ever find out hes a dad to a WGS baby!

That is the crux, the GUM check up, so few men do.

It can be intimitating if youve never gone. And sometimes its a pain getting an appointment. Plus you need to say you visit prostitutes which probabaly scares a few off.

But theres nothing to it.

Turn up, have a young fit nurse stroke and wipe your manhood with a cotten bud, have a second cotten bud wiped inside you mouth, pee into two test tubes and have a blood sample taken.

Thats it.... off into punting land again.......

And since you can tell work its a doctors appointment you can have a sneaky long afternoon off :)

I would advise you not to believe most people adhere to safe practises as you have no definate way of knowing if they do or not. I hope most do.

All you can do is look after your own sexual health by visiting the GUM clinic on a regular basis, i go quartely. Having punted for 25 years i have never caught anything except maybe a cold from a WG.

Never had any kind of STD in 46 years of punting and just had a full check and Hep B top-up 2 months ago.

Oh yeah. If you're riddled with STIs most people would shun you even in the ethereal world of the internet.

I know a girl who got pregnant due to an 'accident with a client' she found out abit to late and decided to keep the baby.. I still wonder if the client will ever find out hes a dad to a WGS baby!

Errr, does THIS happen often?

I get checked for STIs but I dont phone up previous WGs just to make sure I didnt give them a mini-overworked in the oven!

Used to happen a lot in Thailand before they started using condoms. Jimmy will know more about that. Lots of orphanages.

In 8 years of punting, I've never caught an STD, although I have caught thrush. I usually get checked every 3-4 months depending on my punting.

However, after one particular ex-girlfriend, I needed two weeks of antibiotics to get over it.

I have to say i visit the GUM clinic every three months just as a check up and have found the staff to be very help. They even explained to me the form they fill in with the questions you are more than welcome to answer no to and all they will do is a full scope test. So if you dont want to say you enjoy the company of a WG girl you can still get checked, and just say no when they ask makes no difference to them

Antibiotics don't clear Thrush in fact can bring it on..........

too true strawberry.!

Also many sti's/std's can also be caught off dirty toilet seats and like.....

So you should be very careful where you park you behind, myself i squat if I have to go in public and as for sex put a jacket on.... :confused:

too true strawberry.!

Also many sti's/std's can also be caught off dirty toilet seats and like.....

So you should be very careful where you park you behind, myself i squat if I have to go in public and as for sex put a jacket on.... :confused:

Are you certain?

Very true Debbie.

Herpes is one of the known to be contractable, I have worked in the NHS sector for some time and it is common knowledge although many people would try and keep it as sexually transmitted diseases......:)

Must be very careful where we park :confused:

as for sex put a jacket on.... :confused:

Would it not get in the way and wwhat would you prefer fleece, zipped, buttons, rain coat (dry of course)

LOL

Very true Debbie.

Herpes is one of the known to be contractable, I have worked in the NHS sector for some time and it is common knowledge although many people would try and keep it as sexually transmitted diseases......:)

Must be very careful where we park :confused:

Herpes cannot survive outside the body.

Antibiotics don't clear Thrush in fact can bring it on..........

Sorry, that's not what I meant. I think I caught thrush from a WG and used some cream, but I caught Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea from an ex, hence the antibiotics.