Don Giovanni

Civilian Girls Who Behave Like Working Girls

17 posts in this topic

I have just got this post from my face book page about a wealthy man 45 who had sex with a 24 year old and managed to get off a rape conviction on an 18 year old:

http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/16/millionaire-businessman-cleared-of-rape-because-he-accidentally-penetrated-victim-5568558/?utm_content=buffer71b86&utm_medium=Social+-+Facebook&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=Facebook

I just find it unbelievable that it is possible to get off of a rape conviction after such a defence! Although if you read carefully the article, if the guy is telling the truth, then the 18 year old wanted a bit of the action as well, that is, some kind of reward.

Anyway, this story has reminded me of a very attractive EE girl, Latvian of Russian origin, dark hair and brown eyes, so not typically Russian, who is friends with me on FB and is a very nice young girl working in the hospitality industry for £9.15 per hour. She told me she uses dating apps to find guys she likes and always finds wealthy guys. Once she found an Egyptian with a flat in Marylebone and was surprised at how much his property costs. She has a new iphone6 from some guy who bought it for her and the flat she lives in in North London is £600 per month, less then the normal £1200 because she "knows" the landlord, I estimate her monthly income to be about £1500 at best. Do you guys out there know of "civilian" girls who don't "work" but behave like "working girls"?

He "accidentally penetrated" her when he slipped and fell. Happens to me all the time.

I'd say if she was shagging for money, rent reduction or phones then she is a good old fashioned prostitute! 

5 people like this

And wasn't there a guy who "accidentally" impaled himself on the Hoover nozzle?

Interestingly the guy managed to get away because he is rich, a normal guy would not get away with 'accidentally' penetrating a girl.  This reminds me actually of the rape attempts at Uni when I was so naive.... and a guy from the same part of the world saying 'I want to give you a hug' whilst his hands tried to undress me and he asked me to give in as his potent part of the body was 'accidentally' trying to find where it could get in my body

12 hours ago, Don Giovanni said:
I have just got this post from my face book page about a wealthy man 45 who had sex with a 24 year old and managed to get off a rape conviction on an 18 year old:

http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/16/millionaire-businessman-cleared-of-rape-because-he-accidentally-penetrated-victim-5568558/?utm_content=buffer71b86&utm_medium=Social+-+Facebook&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=Facebook

I just find it unbelievable that it is possible to get off of a rape conviction after such a defence! Although if you read carefully the article, if the guy is telling the truth, then the 18 year old wanted a bit of the action as well, that is, some kind of reward.

Anyway, this story has reminded me of a very attractive EE girl, Latvian of Russian origin, dark hair and brown eyes, so not typically Russian, who is friends with me on FB and is a very nice young girl working in the hospitality industry for £9.15 per hour. She told me she uses dating apps to find guys she likes and always finds wealthy guys. Once she found an Egyptian with a flat in Marylebone and was surprised at how much his property costs. She has a new iphone6 from some guy who bought it for her and the flat she lives in in North London is £600 per month, less then the normal £1200 because she "knows" the landlord, I estimate her monthly income to be about £1500 at best. Do you guys out there know of "civilian" girls who don't "work" but behave like "working girls"?

There are lots of girls like this in London and the dating sites are packed with them according to what guys used to tell me: maybe that is why the guys were inviting me to their place after a drink in a bar with 'oh, I live upstairs, do you want to come in?'  Apparently some girls do it because they are hoping to land the rich guy who is as old as their fathers, get pregnant thus insuring their future: this reminds me of the story of the English guy living in South Spain who was killed by a young Slovakian girl because he started dating a younger Russian girl.  

I completely understand them: they are very poor, not highly educated and believing they can stand on their own two legs so they are trying any method to enhance their lifestyles - they are not the first and will not be the last to have done this.  There are lots of examples who married not only millionaires but billionaires.

gold diggers come in all shapes sizes and guises

Indeed, just look at the 24 years old English girl who wants to divorce the Mitchell guy in LA and take her little boy to England, probably to get a better court arrangement and asking for some 30000 dollars per month for her maintenance in the process.  

On 16 December 2015 22:40:48, MinxyLydia said:

I'd say if she was shagging for money, rent reduction or phones then she is a good old fashioned prostitute! 

Where does it say this in the article?  I couldn't see it. 

I am not sure I believe the accidentally slipped in story though..  They don't just go in that easily. 

Well, just think of O J Simpson.  If you can afford a so-called very good lawyer you can get away with almost anything.

1 hour ago, Pia said:

Where does it say this in the article?  I couldn't see it. 

I am not sure I believe the accidentally slipped in story though..  They don't just go in that easily. 

It doesn't- I was answering the OP's comment as below

On 12/16/2015, 9:47:32, Don Giovanni said:

I couldn't bring myself to write about the horrible horrible rape story. 

3 hours ago, MinxyLydia said:

It doesn't- I was answering the OP's comment as below

I couldn't bring myself to write about the horrible horrible rape story. 

Thanks Lydia, that makes more sense :)

Surely the most significant aspect of the story, isn't that there are young EE women who might or might not be civilians working for money by sleeping with older men, but that a 45 year old Egyptian man has almost certainly got off a charge of rape against an 18 year old girl in England because he is a wealthy millionaire businessman ?? 

On 16/12/2015, 23:40:48, MinxyLydia said:

Or driving lessons. This was a new one on me:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/netherlands/12059110/Driving-instructors-may-offer-lessons-in-return-for-sex-Netherlands-government-confirms.html

Isn't it called "releasing your inner whore"?