FrenchTeacher

Is Elena back in mayfair?

8 posts in this topic

This is a long shot. I was a frequent visitor of elena. even back when she was in Greek st. she is a slim lady, dark straight hair, big gap in her front teeth. 

Can anyone advise if she is back? Perhaps moved back to soho (she said she preferred Mayfair. I'm sure she has many regulars. )

I'm really disappointed I can't find her. I used to always have a great time with her.

A few months ago I found victorija in the same walk up and then on another attempt found nikki (nikki is usually on the other side) 

aparently nikki got kicked out of her usu spot so ended up doing the late shift at elenas. The thing is I don't want to be rude to nikki (still very sweet) but everytime I go there I hope I will see elena.

any suggestions will be helpful.

I know who you mean... I punted her back in the 90's when she was in her late teens or early 20's and new to the game... this was in that dive at the south end of berwick street... she was a lot of fun and quite cute... then somebody put some malicious stuff about her on the web at one point... then I saw her again at newport court a few years later... she spent years and years working the roughest joints in soho... she recently moved down to shepherd market and I heard she had got a bit cranky... she used to pull some stunt where she opened the curtains exposing the punter when he was still getting dressed (lol)...

anyway... i think that walk up in shepherds market is closed now... just 2 walk ups open down there now... they are slowly dying out.

don't know how you could find her... about time she retired though isnt it... maybe ask around try and find any walk ups that shared a rotor with hers and see if any of the maids are about.

1 hour ago, ralhar said:

is nikki the skinny blonde?

Yeah she's from Lithuania, super skinny. she is so friendly to me. I think Elena is still in the game. But I am hoping someone here will confirm it for me so I don't have to bump into nikki. 

Hi! I'm new to this forum and I don't know how it works. I can see that you guys are talking about some girls. But how do u get them? Do they have any websites? 

On 17/12/2015, 19:01:56, ralhar said:

is nikki the skinny blonde?

LOL yeah I know exactly what you mean. I gets kind of awkward doesnt it. Good luck.

19 hours ago, Pooh said:

Hi! I'm new to this forum and I don't know how it works. I can see that you guys are talking about some girls. But how do u get them? Do they have any websites? 

no we are talking about a nearly extinct red light district in central london called shepherd market. Its in Mayfair and features what are called "walkups" - these are open doors with a flight of stairs. You walk up the stairs and ring the bell. You will be let in to see a girl and if you like the girl you can discuss prices and services...

"walk ups" are also found in soho (the west ends famous RLD) which is a bit more healthy but still in the later stages of decline.

"walk ups" are unique to central london and a different style of punting to web based activity... it would be best to research carefully before choosing your first punt.

Decide your budget, geography, type of women you are interested in and services required.

Good luck.

I know the girl you're talking about. My only time of seeing her was when she worked in 21 Greek Street before it got closed down. One of the most bizarre walk ups I've ever been too. 

She seemed nice enough and I always wanted to see her again but unfortunately they closed the place down. If anyone is able to track her down and know if she is still working, please let me know!