NIK

Is there less variety today?

13 posts in this topic

Further to my thread about forgetting many punts on a slightly different topic.

I don't know whether it's because they can no longer advertise in the local paper or simply because I've stopped really looking, but there seemed to be a much greater variety in the number of people working in Sheffield years ago, as apart from the parlours, there were women just working from houses, here today and gone tomorrow merchants, etc, etc.

Now there just seems to be the the established parlours.

Is this the same all over? Or maybe there's still more going on in Sheffield than I know about these days?

Can't speak for anywhere else but you may have a point. Next weekend I am staying in Birmingham for a night and have had a bit of a job organising some company considering it's supposed to be the 'second City'.

Very few indies, in fact only 3 established (own website) indies who float my boat. One is off to the US for a week and the other 2 never replied to my enquiries. Ended up booking my first ever punt through an agency, and even then she is travelling from Leicester, of which I am a little wary but she does have one very good recent FR so hopefully a good time will be had by us both.

I think the variety has increased considerably in the last 10 years, what has decreased is my drive, energy & desire (no doubt) to go and root it all out.

We have the same in Guildford. Although there are a number of indi on 'the other site', they dont seem to make the grade. I am happy with where I go, but it would be nice to have more choices.

I think the variety has increased considerably in the last 10 years, what has decreased is my drive, energy & desire (no doubt) to go and root it all out.

There has been a major incresae in WGs over the last several years. For a start the influx of EEs, of WGs from the Far East and the rest of the world has made the variety incredible.

I would wager that a diligent punter in London could rack up scoring with 50 different nationalities and with age from 18 to 80.

There's more variety than ever mate, in fact we're spoiled for choice IMO. Can't speak for where you live but certainly in the Midlands, excellent and improving all the time.

I don't know whether it's because they can no longer advertise in the local paper or simply because I've stopped really looking, but there seemed to be a much greater variety in the number of people working in Sheffield years ago, as apart from the parlours, there were women just working from houses, here today and gone tomorrow merchants, etc, etc.

Is this the same all over? Or maybe there's still more going on in Sheffield than I know about these days?

The variety on offer in London and surrounds has certainly never been more diverse. Through 121s and Partying i have punted with ladies from every continent and many countries from America to China to India to New Zealand and numerous other countries and cultures. Overall, there are actually less British WGs than i can ever remember, especially Indies in my area, most are EEs.

I think there is so much variety in England especially through agencies or online advertising!

When I was in Australia it was so hard to find an independent or even agency girl who was not chinese they all were! there was hardly any Australian girls or any other nationality! even ads with 'blonde busty 18yo visit now' would turn out to be chinese with blonde hair!

There has been a major incresae in WGs over the last several years. For a start the influx of EEs, of WGs from the Far East and the rest of the world has made the variety incredible.

I would wager that a diligent punter in London could rack up scoring with 50 different nationalities and with age from 18 to 80.

Agreed. The range of nationalities in London is mind-boggling. Of my 70 or so punts in London over the last 3 years I can count the following nationalities (maybe worth a thread of its own!):

- American

- Canadian

- Australian

- New Zealander

- English

- Scottish

- Welsh

- Irish

- French

- Spanish

- Italian

- Danish

- German

- Dutch

- Portugese

- Turkish

- Russian

- Polish

- Hungarian

- Czech

- Slovakian

- Latvian

- Lithuanian

- Estonian

- Indian

- Japanese

- Thai

- Chinese

- Malay

- Singaporean

- SKorean

- Tunisian

- South African

- Angolan

- Nigerian

- Ghanaian

36 in all, and that's without trying too hard!

You can still advertise in the local paper in Liverpool but you do get lots of timewasting cranks calling and my pet hate texting :)

Isn't there a forum based in Sheffield you can find local indies on Nik?

You can still advertise in the local paper in Liverpool but you do get lots of timewasting cranks calling and my pet hate texting :)

Isn't there a forum based in Sheffield you can find local indies on Nik?

Hah! There are several Sheffield based forums and I'm banned from all of them :D

Doesn't really matter because the useful info on them is zilch!

I agree and err disagree with you.

The other site gives a huge range of WGs in type and sevices and include parlours, multi-person flats and what I call professional indies and semi-professional indies (ie lifestyle indies and probably short-term indies).

But then the number reduces as you work through them and dismiss them for one reason or another.

But if I lived a little nearer to Birmingham than I do, I still think I could enjoy a very good choice of different tyes of women so long as I could afford it and that's in a city not known for its great supply cf London, Manchester and MK.

so much variety in london, spoilt for choice really.