eaglebuddy

Sassy by name

6 posts in this topic

No mention of Sassy on the internet, no Punternet reports, so I thought I take the plunge based on the photos alone.

Sassy looks great, just as good as the photos. Everything smelt and tasted just as good as its looks. 
Very friendly and sweet with it. No holding back with the service, she made sure I left feeling like million dollars. 
BTW I wish they wouldn't wear high heels at No. 57 Sassy almost tripped down the stairs on the way out.

10/10

Firstly thank you for your kind comments regarding Sassy, she is a credit to the MK scene for sure.

Regarding your comments about no reports or comments on the internet. I share your observations, many a girl now goes under the radar so to speak. Not in terms of literal popularity i.e bookings but in terms of feedback be it field reports, chatter on here, twitter etc etc. Tatiana is another example, no matter how loud we have applauded her it is only now some 4-6 months after joining us that she is getting tangible positive feedback on the internet. 

Personally I think clients are now drifting from one forum to another, Twitter is in my opinion too fast moving for comments to be noted and field reports have perhaps lost their appeal for the authors if they are now not loyal to one forum or another?

22 hours ago, AnnabellasMK said:

Firstly thank you for your kind comments regarding Sassy, she is a credit to the MK scene for sure.

Regarding your comments about no reports or comments on the internet. I share your observations, many a girl now goes under the radar so to speak. Not in terms of literal popularity i.e bookings but in terms of feedback be it field reports, chatter on here, twitter etc etc. Tatiana is another example, no matter how loud we have applauded her it is only now some 4-6 months after joining us that she is getting tangible positive feedback on the internet. 

Personally I think clients are now drifting from one forum to another, Twitter is in my opinion too fast moving for comments to be noted and field reports have perhaps lost their appeal for the authors if they are now not loyal to one forum or another?

There is certainly no link I have yet found between the number (i.e. lack) of reviews and excellent service by the girls, although I'd be wary of any girl just having a couple of selfies and no reviews.

Speaking of twitter, Annabellas page seems to have lost the facility to look through photos in one easy step via a quick link to the left of the twitter home page,  A shame as some of the pics were great and I'd have thought positive in generating interest/business. 

I must say I do find the twitter pics of the girls much more appealing than the glossy ones on the main site ( I understand they cost around £200 to get done). It would be nice to have a separate area to see the selfies on the main site rather than having to trawl through twitter like I do most days. 

Tatiana and Sassy, probably my favourite two for 2015.  

I didn't rate Sassy at all.

Top for 2015 would be Tatiana, Tina and Nicki

I'm really surprised to hear that, she gave me a pretty near perfect time. What went wrong?