MySecretLife

Eye Contact During Oral Sex...

31 posts in this topic


 
I've always felt that I should give men eye contact when I'm giving them head, which I enjoy but I'm not sure why - perhaps because I've made the assumption that they're more visual than us ladies ... Sometimes though I feel they'd rather I kept my eyes shut in which case of course I do...
 
Honestly though, as a woman I find it much harder to come with my eyes open - I'd rather concentrate on the sensations I am being treated to - and I never expect eye contact when I go down on a lady and very rarely get it.
 

Is this me being gender assumptive though? Ladies & Gents do you like eye contact with your oral sex or not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally I love to give oral whilst giving loads of eye contact. I've noticed it heightens the pleasure for some and turns them on more. I also like to do it so I can see the punters expression, some are funny! 

When it comes to receiving oral I also like to close my eyes and concentrate on the sensation!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, eye contact is always a big plus for me....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the point of CIM most definately!

I also like the tongue stuck out as I like to see the "results" so to speak!!!!

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep an eye open and the other closed :lol:

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, from what I have read, most men like eye contact during a blowjob.  Personally, an escort that keeps staring at me for the whole blowjob, would be annoying. Yet I do enjoy some eye contact, because it keeps a connection, although most of the time I keep my eyes shut and just "feel it".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't usually come during oral. While she's doing it, I like to think of her concentrating on my prick.

On the other hand, when she's wanking me off, I love the eye contact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A good bit of eye contact certainly enhances it for me.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like eye contact when I'm being given head. I also like a cheeky wink too. That really does it for me!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.. and a tongue in the ear is always welcome, although in order to do this at the same time as the BJ, the girl has to be something of a contortionist, of course!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Boomerang Man said:

I like eye contact when I'm being given head. I also like a cheeky wink too. That really does it for me!

Now that's a bit of a turn off for me.  Eye contact though, yes.  Eyes are sexy.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate hair falling forward spoiling the view

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Murph said:

I hate hair falling forward spoiling the view

That Is what pony tails were Invented for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Viewing the mess is what its a ll bout for me!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eye contact isnt always as easy as some guys think. If they have a hard on so hard its virtually touching their belly then how can you be looking at anything but that when sucking it, pulling it downwards can hurt. If they have a hard on no where near their belly but you cant really see over the belly.. I do a bit of eye contact but I mostly concentrate on just giving a mind blowing blowjob, I think out of eye contact and a top blowy most guys would forgo the eye contact for the latter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/12/2015 at 8:18 PM, robert49 said:

Now that's a bit of a turn off for me.  Eye contact though, yes.  Eyes are sexy.

Someone winking at you is a turn off? Oh dear, Ive done that many a time ;)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Chloe Kisses said:

Someone winking at you is a turn off? Oh dear, Ive done that many a time ;)

Lucky I didn't notice then!   ;)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/12/2015 at 11:49 PM, TightYoungEbony said:

Personally I love to give oral whilst giving loads of eye contact. I've noticed it heightens the pleasure for some and turns them on more. I also like to do it so I can see the punters expression, some are funny! 

When it comes to receiving oral I also like to close my eyes and concentrate on the sensation!

Eye contact every time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/12/2015 at 8:53 PM, Murph said:

I hate hair falling forward spoiling the view

But if long hair or a pendant is tickling the balls at the same time it's all good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally think that a girl looking in to my eyes while my dick is in her mouth is one of the most erotic sights ever :) I love it when they wink at me too :) 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cantgetenuf said:

But if long hair or a pendant is tickling the balls at the same time it's all good!

Long hair tickling your balls during a blow job is the tops.  But I do like some eye contact during a blow job and if I am taking a girl doggy I always face them to the mirror and hope for some eye contact at some stage.  I have an appointment this Saturday with a 24 year old with long blonde hair and will be positioning her for both the blow job and doggy element of the visit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most definitely for me. Especially when she licks my shaft or flicks her tongue on my bellend (as I enjoyed last week with one particular lady) breath taking! Also eye contact gives me confidence she doesn't find me repulsive and not pretending she's sucking off Tom Hardy.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/12/2015 at 9:32 AM, Chloe Kisses said:

Eye contact isnt always as easy as some guys think. If they have a hard on so hard its virtually touching their belly then how can you be looking at anything but that when sucking it, pulling it downwards can hurt. If they have a hard on no where near their belly but you cant really see over the belly.. I do a bit of eye contact but I mostly concentrate on just giving a mind blowing blowjob, I think out of eye contact and a top blowy most guys would forgo the eye contact for the latter.

Chloe, you were my last punt of 2015, and your oral was oustanding. Not sure about whether you were tryinc to give me eye  comtact or not.  I know my eyes were closed. I just lay back eyes closed and drift in a world of sensory pleasure. A good girl giving me a good BJ allows me to totally relax and succumb to the natural rhythm of pleasure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

eye contact during oral is definitely a big plus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now