Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vivluvsme

Leicester X-Lounge

18 posts in this topic

Just a request for info:

 

X-Lounge now mentions 'our new venue' and ladies must be booked in advance.

But there is no other info about whether X-Lounge is still open or where this other place is.

Not touting them, just want to know the situation myself (and for others) rather than travel and find things are not as I thought.

Seemed a very odd way to leave people uninformed unless I have missed something and I would rather ask here from a punter who knows the score.

Oh and what has happened to La Casa Dolce? I went to a report link and nothing came up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's still open as normal and per the rota. The new venue is just an addition that's down the street from it. It just happens to offer some of the more attractive ladies at a separate time and place. 

 

My personal pet peeve with the place is that the website STILL doesn't have pictures for like 3/4 of their ladies, and some don't even have entries on the list! If you want to find out what most of the ladies look like, you have to make the trip, which is stupid. I only know who Jennifer looks like so that's the only one I visit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks. The site when i went back to it recently had clarified the book ahead issue but this time I don't think I saw mention of the original (and you say still main) location.

Surprised punters there don't mention what needs clarifying on the site when they vist but of course it may just be me being dim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair, I always forget to mention the site when I go there! Tits being paraded in my face can do that to me sometimes :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Understood.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 10:06 AM, vivluvsme said:

Just a request for info:

 

X-Lounge now mentions 'our new venue' and ladies must be booked in advance.

But there is no other info about whether X-Lounge is still open or where this other place is.

Not touting them, just want to know the situation myself (and for others) rather than travel and find things are not as I thought.

Seemed a very odd way to leave people uninformed unless I have missed something and I would rather ask here from a punter who knows the score.

Oh and what has happened to La Casa Dolce? I went to a report link and nothing came up.

Hi,

I can confirm that X lounge is still open for business; in fact, I was there last Friday (8th Jan) and I saw my favourite squeeze (Jaden).

Not sure about the La Casa Dolce, but I know they lost one of their venues they let out because the people they let out

 

 

On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 9:07 PM, ZXX said:

 

My personal pet peeve with the place is that the website STILL doesn't have pictures for like 3/4 of their ladies, and some don't even have entries on the list! If you want to find out what most of the ladies look like, you have to make the trip, which is stupid. I only know who Jennifer looks like so that's the only one I visit.

To be fair, on their website there is a disclaimer that says it's entirely the girls choice whether they do or do not have their photos published. Obviously those who have photos may get more new people, but the others did have photos but don't anymore, maybe they're happy with their regulars and can take newbies as they come... alternatively maybe the pressure of having new / recent photos is too much  headache for some of the girls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't know La Casa had more than one venue. Your comment about it rather trails off into repetition?

I think I was assured by you and the site about X Lounge still running but the pre-booking ladies was a puzzling new element at first.

It really should be up to the ladies and management if they have pics or not.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎19‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 9:32 AM, vivluvsme said:

I didn't know La Casa had more than one venue. Your comment about it rather trails off into repetition?

I think I was assured by you and the site about X Lounge still running but the pre-booking ladies was a puzzling new element at first.

It really should be up to the ladies and management if they have pics or not.

Apologies, I meant to say they (X lounge) had another venue towards the west of the Leicester city centre they let out to some other people and they ran another parlour but paid them rent. Apparently they people they let the place to complexly trashed the place leaving it unusable and I think they also owed them money. I don't know if that was La Casa.

I think the pre-booking thing is only for their VIP place, I don't think it's possible to book a girl in advance at X lounge unless there are exceptional circumstances. You just have to turn up on the day and hope you can be seen.

Edited by DirtyGit
Omission

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, i know the Leicester parlour scene very well. The X-lounge is still going strong..and run by a very good friend of mine..The place they had on the west of Leicester was called the Bamboo lounge and yes was sublet to two ladies who didn't pay rent and indeed did trashed the place !!! The X-lounge has never had anything to do with Dolce casa. Lounge 31 in Lutterworth was started by the owner of X -lounge then turned over to the new owners who still run it. The new VIP venue in Leicester (Hotrocks) is just down the road from the X-lounge...operating with one lovely trained massuese on and is ran on an appointment only basis. (NO appointment system at X-lounge) the reason the new venue does not show the address is that they don't want men just turning up unannounced, its booking only. As for pictures on the website please understand that some ladies do not want any pics up on the website, also as some ladies come and go and its sometimes hard to get pictures up in time before they actually leave..or just don't turn up !!! The X-lounge rota is tweeted every day to let you know who's available.  Dolce Casa has re-opened and Palm Springs has closed down. Hope this helps any more questions feel free to ask.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for that.

I will pursue the questioning since you helpfully invite them.

Completely understand all aspects of X-Lounge/Hotrocks set up now but didn't know the Lounge 31 connection. It did used to be as expensive as the stately home standard Victoria House without the decor/furnishing but now the fitments are much closer to VH standard.

Dolce Casa certainly had nothing to do with X-Lounge when I knew of DC. DC open again? New owner? It was perhaps 5 months or more that i went looking for it for a possible second visit although I hadn't liked the 'everything is extra' payment pattern. Luckily the lady I saw was able to joke with me about it to give me a lovely time without extra cost.

Palm Springs - was that in Abbey Street? It had surely changed names to Divine Destination and possibly again after that before the big locks went on the front door.

Is the place at Frog island still functioning? Diamonds was one name. And the cheap place along the wide pedestrianised cc street with banks etc at the posh end?

And any other opened/closed news?

Hope you don't mind me testing your name - done only in a spirit of giving the punters of surely the Premier League winners the info they crave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 5:32 PM, vivluvsme said:

Thanks for that.

I will pursue the questioning since you helpfully invite them.

Completely understand all aspects of X-Lounge/Hotrocks set up now but didn't know the Lounge 31 connection. It did used to be as expensive as the stately home standard Victoria House without the decor/furnishing but now the fitments are much closer to VH standard.

Dolce Casa certainly had nothing to do with X-Lounge when I knew of DC. DC open again? New owner? It was perhaps 5 months or more that i went looking for it for a possible second visit although I hadn't liked the 'everything is extra' payment pattern. Luckily the lady I saw was able to joke with me about it to give me a lovely time without extra cost.

Palm Springs - was that in Abbey Street? It had surely changed names to Divine Destination and possibly again after that before the big locks went on the front door.

Is the place at Frog island still functioning? Diamonds was one name. And the cheap place along the wide pedestrianised cc street with banks etc at the posh end?

And any other opened/closed news?

Hope you don't mind me testing your name - done only in a spirit of giving the punters of surely the Premier League winners the info they crave.

I will try my best vivluvsme, Dolce casa has been opened a few months now probably more in the evenings but definitely open. Palm springs or anything else it was called (yes on abbey st)was closed through rent arrears... Diamonds on frog island has been closed for a few years and needs to be demolished by the look of it .Hollywood is still going on Braunstone Gate and so is Ladybirds on Narborough Rd. Trudys, also on Narborough Road...well to be honest I wouldn't let my dog visit.! Still up and running are the private house on Fosse Rd,  The Parlour at  humberstone Rd,  Biancas Belper st,  New Thai House St James St, Any new ones don't seem to survive nowadays through the lack of staff, a lot of ladies now work privately.  As for the cheap place along the pedestrianised CC street now you've got me, can you remember the name of the street, year it was operating ? Will dig deep...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried a possible name - Executive - and got Executive Leicester - clicked on it and got a site headed 'Massage Leicester for Punters from Leicester' followed under the heading Executive by extremely detailed directions to ... Soft Touch in Northampton.

But also on google was a link to McCoy's and Executive Suite in Humberstone Gate, which is the one I was thinking of.

You mention The Parlour in that road - I wonder if that is the same one; my one experience of it was about 5 years ago. Google maps seems to identify it as Club 8A.

Never heard of Trudys although a couple of years ago I saw a place with the door hanging open and lots of graffiti on it?

I don't know the private house on Fosse Rd or, more surprisingly, Biancas on Belper Street. Any info?

Not so keen on Thai places as in my experience you pay full whack for just a bit of hand relief.

Bunnys still going? The one on the main road directly opposite the station.

If anyone knows more than Miss know it all (which I doubt), please add.

My happiest memories go back to Lace down Evington Road run by a couple of young ladies whom I found myself giving a lift to through midnight on Xmas eve and Whispers next to the big hotel on Granby St with a young big-boobed receptionist who I took with an escort to a pub occasionally.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While Missknowitall digs deep, I paid one of my rare visits to Leicester.

There is a place called Club 8A in Humberstone Road but I did not try to confirm its use.

Couldn't see any sign that Bunnys or any other concern is active across the London Road from the station.

I did recall that there used to be a parlour that for some reason i used to walk along to but never go in - it was up London Road from the station where the buildings are set back slightly. Can't remember the name.

I forgot to mention another past memorable parlour - Kikus above Private (may not have been Private then) on Granby Road with kelly-May, a blonde student, an especial favourite.

On Narborough Road, I spotted Trudys, which was the one that used to have a grafitti-scawled door hanging of its hinges a long while ago and also finally confirmed for myself that Casa Dolce is open again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why bother? why not just nip the few miles to luffbriff and go to club classique.  nice half hour with Kimi yesterday evening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Coventrypunter said:

why bother? why not just nip the few miles to luffbriff and go to club classique.  nice half hour with Kimi yesterday evening.

Because I am interested in Leicester, its parlour history and Missknowitall.

I have never been to Loughborough except for sport purposes and as a virtual non-driver now, it is not convenient.

Leicester seems to have one of the most active parlour scenes in the Midlands for its size.

 

 

And it's a free world.

Edited by vivluvsme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the first parlours in Leicester was on Mill Lane way back in the 70s, the two ladies who ran it then moved to Granby St very near the grand hotel (above a shoe shop at the time). They got raided and the premises were eventualy took over by a slim blonde and eventually became known as Whispers.  Executive Suite was started on Rutland St near the Curve theatre many years ago and then moved to 8A Humberstone rd, It was taken over and is now only known as 8A. Bunnys closed a few years ago. The one up London Rd on the left that stood back was Society Sauna, this got raided around 1987/88.This was the Old Society Club and still had the bar etc. There was another one on Saxby St around the same time but it didn't last very long. Lace on Evington Road was closed by the police. Talking about Loughborough the first parlour there was 8 Leicester Road known as Studio One. It was in the old vicarage in the early 80s. It was closed after operating over a good few years, now demolished. Another oldie was at 75 London Road back in 1979. Then we have the Penthouse on Hinckley Road opposite the police station around 1997 to 2001...if any more spring to mind will let you know. As for any new ones, none at the moment and Fosse road and Biancas on Belper St ( used to be a caribbean lady) both can be found advertising in the back off the local paper occasionally...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Thanks again.

Ah yes, I now realise I saw the lady at Belper Street many years ago - 1994? She was very nice but must be of a certain age by now.

My first Leicester experience was an accommodating young blonde lady who, unusually for the time, allowed ro and fingers in a place in Cavendish Drive.

The second was for what we would now call an indie, a very smart blonde lady who rather surprisingly advertised while her husband was away with the RAF.

I am surprised I don't recognise the name Society Sauna. Either it had another name while I was walking up to it and walking away or else I am getting a little old.

Thank you, Missknowitall, we seem to agree on most things about the history of Leicester escorting but don't get drawn into the Luffbra scene by CP's intervention. He's a niceish man but not really the sort you'd knowingly invite into a shared shower...

Edited by vivluvsme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhh Cavendish rd can't remember the name but it didn't last long, complaints from neighbours closed it down. Too old to get in the shower with anyone nowadays yet alone CP !!! each to their own but then he never met me in my younger days lol

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0