Jade111

Upload photo to profile?

7 posts in this topic

Hi

i am new to this and would like to know how to upload a photo to my profile? 

Thanks

jade x

On 23/12/2015 at 7:01 PM, JKay said:

the forum rules do not allow it.

Can someone please tell EmmaLondon that. Or alternatively tell me how I can block her posts.

Thanks.

On 25/01/2017 at 10:30 AM, Carnival said:

Can someone please tell EmmaLondon that. Or alternatively tell me how I can block her posts.

Thanks.

Go to "Settings", look to the right and see  "Other settings"  then "Ignored Users" then add name to ignore list. in theory you should not see any posts or replies by that person, not sure if it does the same for pm's.

26 minutes ago, JKay said:

Go to "Settings", look to the right and see  "Other settings"  then "Ignored Users" then add name to ignore list. in theory you should not see any posts or replies by that person, not sure if it does the same for pm's.

Thanks - looks like Emma has taken her photo down now. Really pleased about that as I've enjoyed her posts and now I can continue reading them, and all the others, in public environments without worrying about attracting unwanted attention.

4 hours ago, Carnival said:

Thanks - looks like Emma has taken her photo down now. Really pleased about that as I've enjoyed her posts and now I can continue reading them, and all the others, in public environments without worrying about attracting unwanted attention.

As G has visited her profile today, it may not have been Emma.

Resourceful of her to have found how to do it though