Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vagina miner

Calling all gangbang fans and Ladies who want to provide that service

1 post in this topic

I am a big fan of the gangbang party scene. My definition of a gangbang is one lady and 4 - 6, maybe up to 8, guys. Recently I have experienced disappointments due to cancellations. The cancellations were because of either unreliability of clients or the sheer logistical problem associated with arranging a party for a set date in the hope that the minimum numbers will be achieved to justify running the party. I know of three ladies who for such reasons have become disillusioned about trying to provide this type of service. What I am proposing to do is to establish a kind of register of Punternetter gb fans who are genuinely keen and ultimately reliable potential clients. I would then act as a conduit to facilitate take up for such parties by offering (free) a quick and notification service for the ladies directly to a pool of high probability clients. All subsequent arrangements would then be on a one to one basis between the lady and each individual potential client. The way it would work is -

1. A lady asks me to notify you of a potential party.

2. I notify you about it with her contact details.

3. If you are up for it then you get in touch with her (quoting a reference for our Register) and take it from there.

If you are interested in this scheme please let me know so that I can get some sense of whether or not the idea might fly.