JKay

Merry Christmas everyone!

8 posts in this topic

Happy Christmas JKay and Happy Christmas to everyone on punternet.Im having a fabulous day thankys JK, hope your day is equally as good xxxxx

I hope all members have a good Christmas and prosperous New Year.

Thanks, Jkay. It went OK. Extended family lunch (25 round the table) - with plenty of small children, so that improved things no end. Family members seem to be improving with age (just as well, as some of them may not have an awfully long time left). Everyone contributed to the meal and cooking skills seem to be improving too. So,better than expected.

Season's greetings (if belated) folks. Only 17 minutes to go before we start counting the shopping days to the next one....

On 25/12/2015 at 6:00 PM, Colonel Bonkers said:

Thanks, Jkay. It went OK. Extended family lunch (25 round the table) - with plenty of small children, so that improved things no end. Family members seem to be improving with age (just as well, as some of them may not have an awfully long time left). Everyone contributed to the meal and cooking skills seem to be improving too. So,better than expected.

25 for dinner - glad I wasnt cooking for that one - you must have 3 ovens

On 25/12/2015 at 6:00 PM, Colonel Bonkers said:

25 for dinner - glad I wasnt cooking for that one - you must have 3 ovens