heelboy

Punting Resolutions 2016?

43 posts in this topic

I guess its time to start thinking ahead and how we might change our punting habits in 2016.

For me "diversify", and not be afraid to try new gi r ls on the scene - remember every girl has to start somewhere!!:-)

For me- To do a 2 girl with one giving me seriously sloppy deepthroat and the other rimming me- would be a dream come true! Any recommendations? 

For me to cut down a bit , what with the heat and the availability , it's starting to wear me  down a little .  From pattaya , Thailand  . 

My resolution is to have the will to pack this in when I’m no longer getting a decent return on my considerable (to me) outlay – as such, I think that 2016 could well see the end of my punting days.

I've got to the point where I'm starting to think to myself "Hang on a minute - I'm not actually getting much of a kick out of this anymore, and it’s costing me rather a lot of money". This will sound arrogant, but I belive that I actually provide more “service” to many of the girls than they give back to me.

When I started this (30 months and 130 punts ago) I used to get really excited from the moment I woke up on the day. Now, I don't begin to get in the mood until I ring the girl's entry-phone.

I do have a couple of regulars who I really click with, but I like to punt every week and I have a rule about seeing the same girl more than once a month. I'm getting to the point that seeking out new talent on AW (now that the London Thai agency scene seems to have gone down the pan) is becoming a chore with frequent disappointments and walk-aways.

Maybe I'm just going through a phase - I'm halfway through a month in Thailand (my second visit) and I have yet to have a memorable punt over here. I'm in probably the biggest sex-tourist red-light district after Pattaya and Bangkok and it is absolutely teeming with available working girls, but all of those that I've engaged with over here have been clueless beyond lying on their backs in an accessible posture - I have not met one who will give anything approaching decent OWO, and they all seem stunned when I give them RO! I think that maybe their usual punters (drunken Australians and brain-addled ex-pats) are not the most skilled or demanding customers?

Let’s see what 2016 has in store, maybe I’ll find some more gems to rekindle my faltering enthusiasm….

Edited by Siamese Tomcat
To make it better!

If it's costing you so much money and you're losing the thrill, why do you say you like to have a punt every week?

The solution is rather obvious...

1 person likes this

Resolutions are a bit last century and inevitably become broken along the way.

Tomcat, if you'r enot enjoying it simply pack it in and redirect the funding to another pastime?  Have you considered

tiddlywinks?  or even becoming a trekkie?

2016 will be what it will be, start the first day like it's the last day of your life.

1 person likes this

if one is fed up with punting i think the best idea is to take a few months off, come back with a sparkle in your eye again.

2 people like this

Like SiameseTomcat I'm trying to cut down. Beyond one girl who, when I see her, is a transcendentally fabulous fuck, a wet dream come true, I've had only one encounter in the last 6 months that I've remembered for more than half an hour. And far too many others that I want to forget. In London, moreover, the clunge capital of the world. However, the TFF is also highly unreliable, and cancels, at two hours notice, three times out of four. Frankly, the stress is starting to outweigh the pleasure, and quitting looks more and more attractive.

11 hours ago, exerter said:

Like SiameseTomcat I'm trying to cut down. Beyond one girl who, when I see her, is a transcendentally fabulous fuck, a wet dream come true, I've had only one encounter in the last 6 months that I've remembered for more than half an hour. And far too many others that I want to forget. In London, moreover, the clunge capital of the world. However, the TFF is also highly unreliable, and cancels, at two hours notice, three times out of four. Frankly, the stress is starting to outweigh the pleasure, and quitting looks more and more attractive.

"Clunge" - that was a new one on me. Thank you - another word for referring to it.

20 hours ago, vivluvsme said:

If it's costing you so much money and you're losing the thrill, why do you say you like to have a punt every week?

The solution is rather obvious...

I have CDO - it's like OCD but more serious as it's in alphabetical order.

I'm a fanatical punter (90% have been at 7:00pm on a Saturday evening) and I've gone through these phases with most of my hobbies and then one day I abruptly stop.

I have a £15,000 motorbike sitting in my garage that I haven't ridden for about five years! Maybe I'll fire it up this year?

....what incredible self control - a £15,000K motorbike in the garage and you haven't ridden it for 5 years - I could never resist that kind of temptation but that's why I ride my (1200 GS) to all my punts - best of both worlds you see!!

17 hours ago, Colonel Bonkers said:

"Clunge" - that was a new one on me. Thank you - another word for referring to it.

From the Inbetweeners, sorry. It's to your credit that you hadn't known it.

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, exerter said:

Ignorance is never to one's credit.

10 hours ago, exerter said:

I remember it being used by the incomprehensible Scottish chef in the final series of The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin

1 person likes this

back on topic (sort of) - I have been enjoying regular punting for over 2 years now but it looks like I will soon be in the unfortunate position of being obliged to give it up for at least 6-12 months (surgery). So any advice on how to survive such an enforced absence once you have got hooked?    

49 minutes ago, Moon Unit said:

back on topic (sort of) - I have been enjoying regular punting for over 2 years now but it looks like I will soon be in the unfortunate position of being obliged to give it up for at least 6-12 months (surgery). So any advice on how to survive such an enforced absence once you have got hooked?    

find an experienced girl, tell her your problem and discuss.

an hours cuddle under the duvet may be just what you hanker for.

probable retirement (from work!) will significantly reduce my opportunity and funds so cutting down is very much on the cards .... so hoping to find the less is more theory holds true!

22 minutes ago, Coventrypunter said:

find an experienced girl, tell her your problem and discuss.

an hours cuddle under the duvet may be just what you hanker for.

Ah that's a better answer than mine.

I was just going to suggest you keep a tally of the money you're not spending and plan how you might spend it when you are well enough.

And include something other than a rush of punts...

Getting back in the saddle again. A series of events in the second half of 2015 stopped my punting in its tracks. I am a woeful bunny. But 2016 may be a happier time.

I never ride my Motorbike to a punt as I get so hot and sweaty getting the bugger out of the shed and then i never ride without all the gear and its all too much bother. I would like to find a regular in 2016 I prefer to have a GFE with someone I have good chemistry. Quality rather than quantity. I might add that watching the wife guzzle Guinness and chomp Turkey sandwiches whilst suffering Strictly xmas  I might go for that divorce in 16 or.... kill myself  especially if she asks for sex on NYE like she did 5 years ago. 

I've decided I'd like to meet a different woman in each week of 2016.....as well as making some return visits to some recent favourites.

Time will tell how well this plan goes.

For me, it's got to be the year to try a threesome with two gorgeous women who fancy each other. Before I'm too old to enjoy!

1 person likes this

Thanks for the suggestions Coventry and viv - both good ideas to help me thru the cold turkey....and davexx - go for it. I did it for the first time with 1 girl I knew plus her best friend and it was fantastic. Seize the day before something comes along to mess up your plans.....  

Well for me in 2016 I need to start working through my Hot List, it stands at 84 at the moment and never seems to get shorter. One day all 84 will turn up in my town and  I'll just explode with excitement and disintegrate in a mess on the floor before even leaving the house!

In the meantime my must see girls for 2016 (Tatiana, Tina and Chloe Kisses) are not even on the list as they are just so memorable and need no memory prompting!!