Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gus

Edinburgh mature recommendation?

8 posts in this topic

I should hav put a little more info.incall or out call really depends.i prefer if lady has a Web presence  tho a good recommendation I might go in blind.age range 40 to later 50s pls.

Got a couple of suggestions here. You could try AmazingAmber40 on AW is mid 40, slim, blondish. She gives a great service. Gemini sauna also has a couple of nice matures, Lauren (slender scottish blonde, early 40s)  and Joi (Thai, medium build, also has AW profile, Lil Joi). Both are great fun in the room. I'd also recommend Kat at Newtown (Scottish, petite brunette, mid 40s I guess), really knows what she's doing.

If any more spring to mind I'll add them

fangel, thanks for replying,that was really helpful, I appreciate it.I know this site gets less traffic now than in the 'old' days but its nice to get a rely.in truth i am on here less myself.i shall look up amber directly however having enjoyed many a nice time in years past in newtown and on your reccomendation i think Kat maybe my first choice.be good to visit there after so long.

Posted (edited)

Right, I did say edinburgh but been on AW and decided to opt for mature-katarina. Think I may be on to a winner based on her reps and field reports. She's  got the kind of look i need right now hehehe.

might have gone with Cheryl, whom I knew from Scorpios but her availability is very limited each week.I'll let u all know how I get on.

Edited by gus

How did you get on Gus? Found a couple more great matures in Edinburgh. Nina (Romanian, but great service) at Gemini and Connie (Scottish) at New town. Both give an excellent time. Rachel at Newtown is also well worth a visit.

hi Fangel, yes i got on well.Very relaxed woman in a safe and easy to find area.very passionate and gave a good gfe but alot more like only a more mature woman gives.fit body.This was my first expereince of squirting actually.Not sure if its totslly my thing however I plan to visit her again as had a really enjoyable afternoon.

Glad to hear it Gus.