avalon22

This is strange!

14 posts in this topic

I visited a local WG the other day for the 2nd time, both of us had a good time, so much so she asked me to come back again.

Anway, yesterday I txted her to see if she could talk to me about something I wanted to discuss with her. No reply. Today, I did the same again, no reply.

So I asked a mate to txt her to see if she could talk, and he got a reply back within minutes asking him to call her.

I know there loads of other girls out there who I could and will see in the future, but why ask a punter to come back, then not reply to and communication!

Weird

Anway, yesterday I txted her to see if she could talk to me about something I wanted to discuss with her. No reply. Today, I did the same again, no reply.

Maybe it was something about what ever it was you wanted to talk about that disturbed her. Or maybe she is saving it up because she wants you to be the first person she texts in 2010.

If you both had a good time then why wouldn't she want to see you again.

Maybe your wanting to talk to her about something started to ring alarm bells. Perhaps she thought that you were going to ask her out on New Years Eve. Maybe she's had problems in the past with somebody who asked the same and then became a pest.

I'm not saying that you were a pest or would become a pest. I'm just playing Devil's advocate.

Then again maybe she was busy when you texted but not when your mate texted.

I have to say that it does seem strange to me that you asked a mate to text her.Not many guys would do that.

I visited a local WG the other day for the 2nd time, both of us had a good time, so much so she asked me to come back again.

So I asked a mate to txt her to see if she could talk, and he got a reply back within minutes asking him to call her.

I know there loads of other girls out there who I could and will see in the future, but why ask a punter to come back, then not reply to and communication!

Weird

Don't see the year out on a quandary, it could be a million and one reasons. I could suggest a few but they would be like anyone else's, just a guess.

Deal with the facts. she did not reply, no biggy, her choice her loss her life etc.

Loads more to find and see (fish in the sea)

Did you see what I did there

Weird

Asking you to come back unfortunately isn't a suggestion that she actually likes you enough to have a discussion.

Maybe it was something about what ever it was you wanted to talk about that disturbed her. Or maybe she is saving it up because she wants you to be the first person she texts in 2010.

Very funny:D

If you both had a good time then why wouldn't she want to see you again.

Maybe your wanting to talk to her about something started to ring alarm bells. Perhaps she thought that you were going to ask her out on New Years Eve. Maybe she's had problems in the past with somebody who asked the same and then became a pest.

I'm not saying that you were a pest or would become a pest. I'm just playing Devil's advocate.

Then again maybe she was busy when you texted but not when your mate texted.

I have to say that it does seem strange to me that you asked a mate to text her.Not many guys would do that.

My thoughts too.

Not so strange to get a mate to text though IMO, I'd do that should I have a reason for doing so.

maybe because she thought "oh great, another sad case who has fallen in love with me and wants to cry on my shoulder"..get a clue mate, don't you know any non-WG's you can talk to?

unication!

This is probably the most naive part of the post...why wouldn't she want repeat business? :)

Weird

Mellow before your text, rattling when your mate did. :)

Don't see the year out on a quandary, it could be a million and one reasons. I could suggest a few but they would be like anyone else's, just a guess.

Deal with the facts. she did not reply, no biggy, her choice her loss her life etc.

Loads more to find and see (fish in the sea)

Did you see what I did there

I finished the year out with another WG who lives quite close to me, yesterday afternoon, and it was brilliant.

But you're right lou, its no biggy, her loss, and I'm not bothered as there are more WG's to see who I have contacted before now.

Lots of ladies ask you to come back and see them, it's good business.

Lots of ladies ask you to come back and see them, it's good business.

Oh yes, I realise that might have been part of the reason to ask me back. As I said, it'll give me a chance now to see other WG's who I have been eying up.

Anway, yesterday I txted her to see if she could talk to me about something I wanted to discuss with her.

Would you have been willing to pay her for this discussion?

Do you also believe strippers when they tell you they love you?

Oh yes, I realise that might have been part of the reason to ask me back. As I said, it'll give me a chance now to see other WG's who I have been eying up.

I expect that the main reasons why the young lady mentioned in your original post "asked you back" were because you were a) clean, :) respectful and c) paid the required amount when asked. IMHO, it's best not to assume that an invite back has anything more behind it. It certainly isn't an invite to start chatting like old friends between the first and second bookings.

I'm glad you saw a different girl and had a great time. That is one of the main benefits of this hobby of ours. Whilst it is possible to form great friendships in this game, it is quite rare and it is best that you see a girl several times before trying to spark up a line of social chat between punts (or even better, let her take the lead on that part).

YMMV of course.