Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bobsam

Mata-Hari

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone come across Mata-Hari on AW ? She is based in Nottingham and Leicester. I am visiting the area at the end of the month and wanted to see if anyone had seen her

Aren't 100 visible AW feedbacks a guide?

yes, but I trust this forum far more than I trust those guides. I have seen WG's before who have lots of feedback.... but that doesn't always translate into something positive. Further the feedback does not give me any real indication of her manner, what she excels in, the condition and location of her flat etc etc.

If the answer is "no one has seen her". Thats fine. At least I can report back when I have seen her.

Agreed and helpful to be anticipating providing Pnet feedback, although that is a lot of AW fb and there is a variety of types of response including some lack of communication.

She does look interesting. Odd to have her nearest station as Leicester if she is in Nottingham and apparently not touring but presumably just not updated.

I think that is the case. She is in the city centre which should be safe. I am there in a few weeks. If I see her, I'll let you know. 

I have seen her a few years ago on more than one occasion.  She is a naughty lady and likes everything.  she is worh it