bolton1

Paris

30 posts in this topic

Happy New Year. 

Has anybody seen Paris lately ? I know she used to from London and Maidstone, I tried contacting her but phone is disconnected. Raylonder if you see this maybe you can help. Best wishes and happy punting for 2016. 

Hi Bolton1

After more then 24 hours no one wants to write a post regarding one of the most popular girls of recent time?

Forget about Paris - she is history. Paris has sold her AW profile on and the most recent field reports and feedback on her have been negative because the lady on the profile is no longer Paris herself, she is obviously not working any more. I appreciate and understand her popularity and I have had the privilege to meet with her once, she was a brilliant service provider in her time, but my guess is that she has made enough money and moved on with her life, and who could blame her.

However, if she returns, or someone out their could prove me wrong, I would love to meet her again myself - but, like my father used to say - there are many other fish in the sea, so lets start looking for the "new" Paris for 2016.

1 person likes this

Yes, Don G, I think that's about the long and the short of it. She was marvellous, but the story you tell doesn't surprise me either.

Thanks Don and Colenlal. Yes as you say she must have moved on. I met her a couple of times and she was certainly awesome. 

'Selling' a AW profile?  Is something like this possible?

Well if 'selling it on' isn't possible which I'm sure it is, 'renting' it out certainly is. Last year I booked up to see Paris in Cambridge on one of her tours. It wasn't Paris but another girl who spoke only broken English. It then materialises on here and ukp forums that she no longer works but manages the girls from her own profile. Explains the lack of field reports and feedback in the last year. Shame she's a nice girl but is all about the money nowadays and has left a lot of her regulars circa 2009-2014 annoyed. Shame she didn't retire gracefully as she was worthy of legendary status in the London / south east areas. 

Saw Paris last year in Maidstone. Wish I had seen her more times. My earliest encounter with her was when she was working at Rosa's near Portland Place in Sep 2008 under the name 'Desire'.

Hope she reappears.

5 hours ago, ronn said:

Saw Paris last year in Maidstone. Wish I had seen her more times. My earliest encounter with her was when she was working at Rosa's near Portland Place in Sep 2008 under the name 'Desire'.

Hope she reappears.

What was she like when you last saw her ???  Looks ,Service .??

JJsun, she was the same as always. She always treated me well, remembering me from 2008 at Rosa's. Great service, but then again I'm not that demanding. It was an hour in relaxing and friendly company. Hope she reappears :) 

13 hours ago, ronn said:

JJsun, she was the same as always. She always treated me well, remembering me from 2008 at Rosa's. Great service, but then again I'm not that demanding. It was an hour in relaxing and friendly company. Hope she reappears :) 

Thanks Ronn for the update on Paris .I always had good times with her . .

Never was a bad time for me, and I've had 200+

Just seen Paris profile is active again after a couple of months. The green light is on and available today and tomorrow but in Oxford.    Got an email back from her in perfect English but in still worried that who I book might not be the girl in question ? If anyone has any joy will Paris ( the real one who we all know and love ) then let us know please! 

If it's not her.....just walk. 

Waste of your time and energy mind.

As with anything AW if you find something wrong then use your account to send a complaint, think there is a tab at bottom left of page.

If the profile has been sold on then AW will make them jump through hoops to prove who they are and the whole process is geared to be as awkward as possible.

Yes profiles are sold, none genuine profiles are using British receptionist to answer the phones to hide the wg nationality, some times receptionist is not even in the same location as the wg.

It was never inactive, it's just that it's not her, did you study the pictures?

On ‎29‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 11:14 AM, Nobby Shoelace said:

Just seen Paris profile is active again after a couple of months. The green light is on and available today and tomorrow but in Oxford.    Got an email back from her in perfect English but in still worried that who I book might not be the girl in question ? If anyone has any joy will Paris ( the real one who we all know and love ) then let us know please! 

Had a call from Paris yesterday, she's been on a break in the USA that included a modelling contract - somebody was supposed to be looking after her AW profile while she was out of the country but used it without Paris's knowledge.

The good news is that, so I'm informed, the Real Paris is now going to resume working for 2-3 days a week, starting from Friday in Maidstone.

1 hour ago, raylondoner said:

Had a call from Paris yesterday, she's been on a break in the USA that included a modelling contract - somebody was supposed to be looking after her AW profile while she was out of the country but used it without Paris's knowledge.

The good news is that, so I'm informed, the Real Paris is now going to resume working for 2-3 days a week, starting from Friday in Maidstone.

...and the bad news is that punters have been bait and switched because she could not be bothered to fill out her holiday rota in her profile, no need to give control to profile to anyone else (AW warn about this) she could also have set up an email auto reply to say that she was not working, in fact she could have reduced her aw status to have her profile not appear in searches.  pretty poor show, and folk wonder why AW has a bad name. POOR EXCUSE.

2 people like this

Well fingers crossed Ray! I know she's retired and come and gone several times before but think this is the longest absence. Added to that the mystery about other girls using her profile which has done her no favours. Would love this to be true & would appreciate either a DM after seeing her or field report as you are a respected member and we go back a long way with our affection for Paris. Without this assurance I wouldn't gamble on Paris again after my bad experience last year. Not sure I totally buy the USA modelling story but who knows! 

9 minutes ago, Nobby Shoelace said:

Well fingers crossed Ray! I know she's retired and come and gone several times before but think this is the longest absence. Added to that the mystery about other girls using her profile which has done her no favours. Would love this to be true & would appreciate either a DM after seeing her or field report as you are a respected member and we go back a long way with our affection for Paris. Without this assurance I wouldn't gamble on Paris again after my bad experience last year. Not sure I totally buy the USA modelling story but who knows! 

It sounds totally nonsense to me, in fact I would go as far as saying she was never in control of her profile management at all and she was fully aware of its bait and switch status and what I don't understand is that despite punters knowing it was bait and switch nobody used the "Authentic member" button. and it also put in question any reviews she may have on PN and the likelihood of any being accepted.

1 person likes this

Can't Paris come on the open forum here and tell us straight whats going on as she is a member??

11 hours ago, jojosun said:

Can't Paris come on the open forum here and tell us straight whats going on as she is a member??

...would that be Paris, the person claiming to be Paris or the person who is actually in control of the profile operation that's behind the bait and switch scam?

The fake girls pictures are still on the profile, so when will the real Paris be taking back control,

or will she create a new profile?

....and no one has reported the profile.

4 hours ago, mongerer said:

The fake girls pictures are still on the profile, so when will the real Paris be taking back control,

or will she create a new profile?

According to Paris these are her pictures, just face masked and tats hidden - otherwise, the heavenly body sure looks like Paris to me - has anybody found anything on internet to suggest otherwise?

Also, hair colour, once brown, then blonde, then brown, then blonde, then brown is now black!

I guess it's the missing  tats that threw me Ray, so do  I take it she will be assuming control of this profile again from friday?