DeepThought

First time Field Reports

27 posts in this topic

In order not to take the "Rebuttal" thread off topic I decided to start a new one. I will make the point that it is not my intention or wish to start bickering but merely to clarify.

It has been suggested that first time FRs are currently being rejected. I've no idea if this is correct but I posed the question that, if it is the case, then how does one become not a first time reporter?

Unfortunately, "Overworked" got the wrong end of the stick, thinking I was referring to myself. This is not the case since I submitted an FR way back in the dim and distant past. Maybe I have to start again but I would be inclined to doubt it.

My thinking was along the lines of if someone wants to submit an FR and can't since it's their first, they will always be in that position if first reports, for whatever reason, are being rejected.

Does this make sense?

In order not to take the "Rebuttal" thread off topic I decided to start a new one. I will make the point that it is not my intention or wish to start bickering but merely to clarify.

It has been suggested that first time FRs are currently being rejected. I've no idea if this is correct but I posed the question that, if it is the case, then how does one become not a first time reporter?

Unfortunately, "Overworked" got the wrong end of the stick, thinking I was referring to myself. This is not the case since I submitted an FR way back in the dim and distant past. Maybe I have to start again but I would be inclined to doubt it.

My thinking was along the lines of if someone wants to submit an FR and can't since it's their first, they will always be in that position if first reports, for whatever reason, are being rejected.

Does this make sense?

No I did not get the wrong end of the stick, I wasnt refering to yourself and I did know you were still a probationary member.

As far as I know, firsttime reports are not being rejected, but reports where the author only has one report to their name is suspicious. Postive or negative.

My point was how do we stop people posting FRs that could be malicious or false. Well if we have a basic "open door system" which we have, we have people writing FRs with no basic checks or authentication to whether they may be real. First time FRs arent being rejected as far as I know. Although as has been discussed on other threads First time reporters, especially those who never do another report as highly suspicious. As in the other thread, a girl with 30 odd good reviews but then a single report by a new author with a No does look suspicious. And as the other thread points out wasnt telling the whole truth.

On this forum we have checks, people are probabtionary member till they get enough posts and then become proper members. Not perfect but can get rid of the majority of malicious posters. Im more liekly to take note of some author I recognise the name of and has posted on here then someone Ive never heard of. (Its not perfect but its better)

But my post was saying why we dont have that for the FRs. That anyone can post a FR which can potentially be more damaging than a forum post.

No I did not get the wrong end of the stick, I wasnt refering to yourself and I did know you were still a probationary member.

As far as I know, firsttime reports are not being rejected, but reports where the author only has one report to their name is suspicious. Postive or negative.

My point was how do we stop people posting FRs that could be malicious or false. Well if we have a basic "open door system" which we have, we have people writing FRs with no basic checks or authentication to whether they may be real. First time FRs arent being rejected as far as I know. Although as has been discussed on other threads First time reporters, especially those who never do another report as highly suspicious. As in the other thread, a girl with 30 odd good reviews but then a single report by a new author with a No does look suspicious. And as the other thread points out wasnt telling the whole truth.

On this forum we have checks, people are probabtionary member till they get enough posts and then become proper members. Not perfect but can get rid of the majority of malicious posters. Im more liekly to take note of some author I recognise the name of and has posted on here then someone Ive never heard of. (Its not perfect but its better)

But my post was saying why we dont have that for the FRs. That anyone can post a FR which can potentially be more damaging than a forum post.

I think I understand where you're coming from. I've been doing a little checking and, I think, with regard to first time reports the confusion stems from this:

If a report is the very first report for both the lady/establishment and the author, this looks very suspicious and there is a high likelihood of it being rejected

My emphasis.

There are checks but these, as they cannot help but be, are limited.

It's always going to be in the eye of the beholder of course but I think, as regards malicious FRs, that most of us are capable of reading between the lines. Especially if it stands out like a sore thumb.

It has been suggested that first time FRs are currently being rejected.

Of the latest 15 Field Reports 5 (listed below) have been made by, in theory at least, first time reporters, obviously this does not allow for them having previous reports that have been deleted thus making them look like first time reporters.

95144 Gemma Manchester by alfamale2009

95142 Faith Manchester by TheCunningLinguist

95141 Sasha Soho by sindos 52

95133 Jessica Central London by Paul111209

95132 Amy Farnborough by valetnik

I have left a bad report on a girl i saw before xmas in bournemouth, the reason i joined this site was to get recomendations in my area.

The good girls are given positive feedback, and as someone said guys can read between the lines if a report looks dodgy.

Does this make sense?

It makes sense to me. The FR system is for punters to submit FRs on punts they have had, many are from first time authors and always have been in my experience. This IMO is as it should be, the more different authors that submit the better, thats more punters submitting FRs on WGs which benefits the punters who read FRs as a whole.

As i am not Galahad i dont know what FRs are being rejected but i have read many from first timers recently. The question about false FRs is a different point in my view, the benefit of the doubt should be given to the author i believe unless a reason arises thats casts doubt as in Natashas case recently. The fact the FR has gone i assume though dont know for sure, is that Galahad decided he couldnt trust the authors word. If Natasha had not known about the FR it may have still stood, the system has many flaws but is better than nothing is how i view it.

To be honest I did this arse about face really.

Natasha suggested in the "Rebuttal" thread that first time reporters were being rejected which puzzled me. How did one become not a first time reporter if that were the case?

Having since checked it appears she misunderstood/misread the rule whereby an FR where both author and lady/establishment are first timers is rejected since that would, obviously, be highly suspect.

Sorry if I've caused any confusion.

To be honest I did this arse about face really.

Natasha suggested in the "Rebuttal" thread that first time reporters were being rejected which puzzled me. How did one become not a first time reporter if that were the case?

Having since checked it appears she misunderstood/misread the rule whereby an FR where both author and lady/establishment are first timers is rejected since that would, obviously, be highly suspect.

Sorry if I've caused any confusion.

To be accurate it was ladyofthemansion who suggested first time reporters FRs were being rejected at the moment in post 2 of that thread. You would have to ask her who told her this as its news to me. My advice is to always get the correct facts by PMing Galahad, it is after all his site, his rules.

To be accurate it was ladyofthemansion who suggested first time reporters FRs were being rejected at the moment in post 2 of that thread. You would have to ask her who told her this as its news to me. My advice is to always get the correct facts by PMing Galahad, it is after all his site, his rules.

You are quite right.

My apologies to all concerned.

My 2c story.

Have been using PN for several years was registered and submitted with easy several feedback

Then went abroad for 6 months used PN less until I got back, did not manage to log in...lost details, replaced laptop and so on...

Registered new account and submitted 3/4 feedbacks, it is true were negative but moderately, not abusive, not of people in no report list etc etc and may be is just me but fell more inclined to warn others. It also reflected my last 4 punts all negative! ALL were rejected

Got back to lurker mode...nothing else I can do!

Marco

My 2c story.

Have been using PN for several years was registered and submitted with easy several feedback

Then went abroad for 6 months used PN less until I got back, did not manage to log in...lost details, replaced laptop and so on...

Registered new account and submitted 3/4 feedbacks, it is true were negative but moderately, not abusive, not of people in no report list etc etc and may be is just me but fell more inclined to warn others. It also reflected my last 4 punts all negative! ALL were rejected

Marco

Welcome back.

What reasons for rejection did you have? I have only ever had one rejected and that was because it was a second report on a lady where things had moved on in the service given and I wanted to update.

I would imagine that on a site such as this where most of the contributors were male, that the removal of frs that show a negative would be quite damaging to our pockets. I like to read warts and all before I make a choice

Its been said before, the system is not 100% foolproof, and some dodgy reports manage to get through the system, its about honest punters being accurate when giving details, and to be able to sift out the ones that dont ring true.

When the dodgy reports are posted, we hope the lady will have the nerve to clarify and prove that its false, and to let the real punters make a sensible choice.

Welcome back.

What reasons for rejection did you have? I have only ever had one rejected and that was because it was a second report on a lady where things had moved on in the service given and I wanted to update.

Thanks Ghenghis!

The reason were all "Rejected - Lady or Establishment on No-Reports list" but especially after the first one I really made sure they were not on the No Report List .

All of them were indie and not on list, a couple had previous reports.

So I supposed was a generic reason and mainly becasue was a "new" user and was leaving negative feedback!

Welcome back.

My first ever submitted report was rejected (Well actually it just seemed to dissappear)

Was for Keeley in 2007 (or Lauren back then) was positive and was for Divine.

I just assumed that some just dont get through. A couple of others didnt get through but eventually one did a year later. And since then have yet to have a report rejected.

But then I stick to the rules, and really only do them if she hasnt got many reports any way. And try to give as much info as possible without waffling. I know Annas angels seem to be on the no FR list because of their naughtness but even thou I had a great experience didnt even bother submitting one. And if she says she leaving theres no point in putting one up.

Theres quite a few girls I could have done reports on but I dont want to be shouted at for cheerleading certain places. :D

The reason were all "Rejected - Lady or Establishment on No-Reports list" but especially after the first one I really made sure they were not on the No Report List .

That's interesting, is there a published "No reports" list somewhere?

I would imagine that on a site such as this where most of the contributors were male, that the removal of frs that show a negative would be quite damaging to our pockets. I like to read warts and all before I make a choice

That's assuming something and you are not correct. No reports are rejected solely because they are negative. A lot of negative FRs exist.

Thanks Ghenghis!

So I supposed was a generic reason and mainly becasue was a "new" user and was leaving negative feedback!

Keep trying, everyone's feedback, good and bad, helps other punters to make a considered/educated choice.

Thanks Ghenghis!

When i was submitting FRs i only found out the lady/establishment was on the no reports list when they were rejected and it said that was the reason, apart from another punter or lady/establishment telling you beforehand there is no way of knowing if they are on it or not as far as i was aware. Do you know different and if so how did you find this out please and where do i need to go to see the list for myself?

When i was submitting FRs i only found out the lady/establishment was on the no reports list when they were rejected and it said that was the reason, apart from another punter or lady/establishment telling you beforehand there is no way of knowing if they are on it or not as far as i was aware. Do you know different and if so how did you find this out please and where do i need to go to see the list for myself?

I think there was a list of lady/establishments when you try to send a FR no??

At the time also found a list of No Reports on the sticky messages in one of the boards called NO Report List Important

Unless I got it completely wrong.,.....and that is possible as well!

Thanks Ghenghis!

I also had a FR rejected for this given reason. I checked with the lady & established she had not requested no-reports then PMed Galahad to ask the reason. He told me to re-submit the report (I had to rewrite it as I had not kept a copy and you cannot access rejected reports on the site) and it was subsequently accepted.

Interestingly, the lady advertised on @W and they initially accepted the feedback and FR I submitted there, then deleted the whole profile a few days later & the lady had to create a new one.

Never found out why any of this happened.

G does not share the no-reports list - at least not with the general run of members - but will confirm by PM if a particular lady/establishment is on it. F**k knows why anything happens on @W!

At the time also found a list of No Reports on the sticky messages in one of the boards called NO Report List Important

None of this rings a bell with me, but i appreciate your response.

"NO Reports List.....Important" is on the "Sensual Massage" board. Different to FRs I believe.

"NO Reports List.....Important" is on the "Sensual Massage" board. Different to FRs I believe.

Well spotted and shows how often i go on that board.:D There is certainly another list because a Party provider i submitted an FR on was on it at the time as the explanation when it was rejected said. This is also how i know for a fact that not all providers that are on it offer a bad or dodgy service.

First reports are not automatically rejected, that would be silly as you pointed out.

However, if a report is the first for both the author and the lady (if independent) or establishment then that looks very suspicious, as a high percentage of those have been written as advertising. That does not include the first report for a new lady at an establishment with other reports.

If, in addition to the above, the report has only a phone number (no website) then it is almost guaranteed to be rejected. This is due to a small number of reports that have been written about non-WGs as malicious pranks.

Reports by first-time authors may also be rejected if the lady/establishment has a higher than average percentage of their reports by first-time authors, which is also indicative of possible dishonesty.

There are other criteria that I use but I'm not giving away all my secrets!

You answered your own question.. using multiple IDs is strictly forbidden. The thing to do would have been to email me to recover your old account details rather than creating a new one. However, that should not have given the "No-Reports List" message. Is it possible you made even an oblique reference to a certain other site? That would do it too.

My 2c story.

Marco