pollyp23

Cleaning up.

40 posts in this topic

I don't like wet ones, preferring kitchen roll or loo roll.

What your preferences guys and dolls?

I don't mind wet ones really. Sometimes they're a bit cold on one's knob, it shows an attention to care though, which I like. Kitchen roll or loo roll seems a bit downmarket I reckon.

At least a use a man size Kleenex for post coital cleanup. I prefer both options.

I prefer tissue followed by a wet wipe. Just hate when they use a tissue only and bits of tissue stick and then they try and pick the bits off with long nails- aghhh, I'm afraid they're going to do some painful damage!

Love it when she goes and gets a hot wet flannel.

1 person likes this

Paper sticks.

I like wet wipe type thingies, baby wipes if I have to - also useful for removing make up. I would recommend wet wipe, followed by dry tissue. If really messy than a towel is much easier and possibly a shower!

Baby wipes definitely.. Tissues just smear it around and leaves everything still sticky, often with part of the tissue coming off and sticking too. 

Dont put wet wipes (of condoms) down the bog. They clog up the sewage works. Put em Iin the bin (not recycling!) 

Dont put anything that is not biodegradeable in the bog actually.

Posted (edited)

Cold water and soap is best.  Otherwise, kitchen roll followed by wet pipe.

Edited by Malmostoso

6 hours ago, Pia said:

Baby wipes definitely.. Tissues just smear it around and leaves everything still sticky, often with part of the tissue coming off and sticking too. 

But please NOT Johnsons - the scent is not only unique but incredibly difficult to remove.

29 minutes ago, Malmostoso said:

Cold water and soap is best.  Otherwise, kitchen roll followed by wet pipe.

I was told at the GUM clinic to only ever use water and never any soap to clean your little friend.

I checked the NHS website and they recommend just water or a very mild soapy lather.

1 person likes this

I dont use tissue unless requested Id rather give a quick wipe with a wet wipe to get rid of drips then offer a shower or use of the bathroom. Tissue sticks to willys, its annoying

1 person likes this

Just Wipe it on the curtains  - that will make any woman scream like a Banshee! ;)

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Tomorrow said:

I was told at the GUM clinic to only ever use water and never any soap to clean your little friend.

I checked the NHS website and they recommend just water or a very mild soapy lather.

I only use natural soap, but then I overdo the lather.  Thank you very much for teaching me this.

Link to the NHS article: http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/penis-health/Pages/how-to-wash-a-penis.aspx

Edited by Malmostoso
Added link

On 1/8/2016 at 5:19 PM, Pia said:

I find the exact opposite. Baby wipes are wet, and don't absorb much extra liquid, so they just move the spunk around. Tissues are absorbent and get rid of everything. Follow up with a wet wipe, by all means, after the spunk has been removed.

Caveat - cheap tissues are no good, too thin and flimsy, and they will leave bits of tissue behind. You need a quality mansize tissue, or kitchen roll.

1 hour ago, markw said:

I find the exact opposite. Baby wipes are wet, and don't absorb much extra liquid, so they just move the spunk around. Tissues are absorbent and get rid of everything. Follow up with a wet wipe, by all means, after the spunk has been removed.

Caveat - cheap tissues are no good, too thin and flimsy, and they will leave bits of tissue behind. You need a quality mansize tissue, or kitchen roll.

Baby wipes do not tend to be wet unless they are of cheap quality. They are designed for cleaning poop and that is some sticky stuff. 

Tissues are also difficult to use if there is a lot of hair around the groin area. 

1 person likes this

21 hours ago, pabulum said:

But please NOT Johnsons - the scent is not only unique but incredibly difficult to remove.

That is a good point - unscented ones would be better.

22 hours ago, pabulum said:

They make a fragrance-free version:

Photo

Tissues are no good - they just stick. I usually use a little bamboo wash cloth (actually sold as washable baby wipes) wrung out in hot water, or the ultra-sensitive (non-scented) Johnson's baby wipes.

A gentle wipe with a baby wipe followed by a shared shower would have to be my favourite.

I must say when I read the title I thought it was about having to do the hoovering before being allowed to get intimate

A quick use of a tissue to remove the excess is good first followed by a non fragment wipe is usually best.

I know one lady who insists on a tissue that she leaves on my and I have to ease it off before it sticks completely!

Equally I know another who as soon as the condom is off make sure that all cum is removed by a jolly good lick.Now that is best!

Edited by cantgetenuf
Spelling
1 person likes this

Wire brush and Dettol ;)

4 people like this

Being such a stud, once I've cum we usually need a mop and bucket to clean up with  :lol:

12 minutes ago, Claire said:

Wire brush and Dettol ;)

Billy Connolly fan by any chance? ^_^

I've found a jetwash to be quite good, gets rid of all the debris, crusty bits and bilge.   Only downside is..........it can be a bit noisy.

Failing that and if I am to polish the family jewels then Silvo wadding is about as good as it gets :D

4 hours ago, partylover said:

Billy Connolly fan by any chance? ^_^

Of course!