Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mick the Miller

Message Board?? What's happened?

7 posts in this topic

I don't know what's happened but it all seems different - it might have something to do with the lager, champagne and the bottle of port that I've consumed but I'm sure that I used to enter the Message Board via the Field Reports and it seems as though this has all changed???

I know I've found my way here but....and I'm getting old but don't you just hate it when things are not how you expect them to be.....

Ignore me if I'm rambling but Happy New Year anyway!

To open, "Happy New Year, Brother!"

As to accessing the board, yes, I think that there is an obvious link newly removed, but there remains a small print link in the bottom margin, so what the hell?

I found the link to the message board from the field reports page quite useful. Shame it's been deleted.

I had originally put that link on the FR search page as an announcement when the new message board was launched. That was quite some time ago so I assumed it was no longer needed. But just to make you all happy, I have put it back :)

I had originally put that link on the FR search page as an announcement when the new message board was launched. That was quite some time ago so I assumed it was no longer needed. But just to make you all happy, I have put it back :)

Thanks G. Happy New Year to you BTW.

Brilliant - that's what I call service!!