Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Burnside

Clothing requests

20 posts in this topic

Hi, 

I'm fairly new to the forum but I was interested to find out if any of you guys like a lady in opera style gloves? Or do any of you ladies get any requests for these Gloves? Or are there any other odd requests for clothing? 

Im a stocking / holdups nut so for me I love to see a lady in these gloves as I consider them kind of stocking for the arm, and the sensual image of a beautiful lady in black stockings, suspenders, underwear and elbow length black satin gloves just heightens the whole experience. 

Although stockings are standard tools of the trade sadly not very many service providers have a pair of these. 

Any one else into these or am I the only freek out there?? lol

When I was younger I had a big thing for Latex/PVC opera length gloves, but that died down. 

It's quite an unusual request but I'm sure that there will be a lady out there somewhere that will accommodate your kink, and if not, I'd think you could provide the item of clothing in question. 

Girls likely get odd requests from prospective clients all the time, so don't worry about asking. 

1 hour ago, Burnside said:

Hi, 

I'm fairly new to the forum but I was interested to find out if any of you guys like a lady in opera style gloves? Or do any of you ladies get any requests for these Gloves? Or are there any other odd requests for clothing? 

Im a stocking / holdups nut so for me I love to see a lady in these gloves as I consider them kind of stocking for the arm, and the sensual image of a beautiful lady in black stockings, suspenders, underwear and elbow length black satin gloves just heightens the whole experience. 

Although stockings are standard tools of the trade sadly not very many service providers have a pair of these. 

Any one else into these or am I the only freek out there?? lol

I have got these kind of gloves in both white and black satin, plus several other pairs in lace: most were presents, just like the variety of stockings, suspenders and other 'funny' items I have, proof that guys are still into these things.  Surely you are not a freak, next time you meet a girl, simply ask for them...... you never know, she might have them.

I've got marigolds, will they do?

4 people like this

Burnside - crikey that's a blast from the past.  No, you're certainly not the only 'freak' out there, these long gloves used to be an obsession of mine with a previous regular.  I even went to the extreme of going and buying her a pair in Dickens & Jones on Regent St.  As you can imagine, I got some strange looks from the serving staff!!!

Ive got some but dont get asked for them very often. Not velvet ones unfortunatley although I did have some lovely runched maroon velvet ones at one point, I only have a single lonely one now, the other got lost

2 hours ago, Chloe Kisses said:

......... I only have a single lonely one now, the other got lost

Funny. With me it only happens with socks.

With the incoming chilly spell I just suggest that ladies feel free to wear their thermals if travelling to visit me. Less a 'fetish' than being pragmatic.

1 person likes this

Isn't there a problem with hygiene. Ican't imagine these gloves going through the 90 degree cycle; there is bound to be a risk of taining from any excitable chaps which would require laundry after each session.

28 minutes ago, erictheidol said:

Isn't there a problem with hygiene. Ican't imagine these gloves going through the 90 degree cycle; there is bound to be a risk of taining from any excitable chaps which would require laundry after each session.

You assume we wash our delicate lingerie in a 90 degree wash then do you? We dont. Some of them are even hand washed if very delicate. Stockings are not washed on a 90 degree wash either. Exitable chaps get exitable over all sorts of things, especially stockings. To be fair I dont wash my body in a 90 degree wash either, do you?

Edited by Chloe Kisses
1 person likes this

Ooh yes please, full length white satin gloves, with earrings, matching heels and nothing else except lots of lube.

Ok, stockings if the girl is feeling modest.

I've never got them in a request, but I definitely wouldn't mind! I'll admit to a bit of a glove fetish though, given that I own them in a variety of styles and materials. 

Gloves aside though; I've always liked unique requests for outfits/clothing/accessories. I can't always oblige (I don't always own it before hand) but I've always enjoy being asked for things out of the ordinary. My last request was for a big fluffy jumper and I thought that was a lovely request! It was also nice being a cold day. ;) Great for cuddling in!

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Chloe Kisses said:

KYou assume we wash our delicate lingerie in a 90 degree wash then do you? We dont. Some of them are even hand washed if very delicate. Stockings are not washed on a 90 degree wash either. Exitable chaps get exitable over all sorts of things, especially stockings. To be fair I dont wash my body in a 90 degree wash either, do you?

Washing  again! First towels, then stockings, next gloves, and now bath temperature.

On 15/01/2016 at 9:04 AM, erictheidol said:

Ha ha, this reminds me of a guy who liked ripping every girls stocking but after he would pay for them.  Way better than the people who stamp on your legs in the tube and if you ask them not to destroy your tights they look at you with that look 'is your fault for coming near my legs or near my bag' despite having avoided them for this very specific reason.  I cannot stand these people: then you have to walk all the way with broken tights - I hate every second of it.

Personally I hand wash or dry clean most of my stuff with the exception of my towels and some of the bed linen.

Stockings and suspenders for me too

Yes I have long gloves. 

No delicate synthetics require careful handwashing. 

9 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

No delicate synthetics require careful handwashing. 

Ruth, I think it should a be coma in your sentence, after word "No". Ie: No, delicate synthetics require careful hand washing.

Otherwise: if synthetics does not require hand washing, all my stockings, bras, nix, gloves ( made from lace, lycra, pvc, etc.) will fall apart even on the "Delicates" program in my washing machine.

Last time I put a stockings in my washing machine. (it was an old machine, and only could work in one program, dont remember which, as Circuit board was f..d up), The bog standard hold up stockings, from Tesco for £3.50,  end up like a fishnets stockings when I took them out.  I still got a use of them, when client required a "Gothic slut"  attire.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Xenia said:

Ruth, I think it should a be coma in your sentence, after word "No". Ie: No, delicate synthetics require careful hand washing.

Otherwise: if synthetics does not require hand washing, all my stockings, bras, nix, gloves ( made from lace, lycra, pvc, etc.) will fall apart even on the "Delicates" program in my washing machine.

Last time I put a stockings in my washing machine. (it was an old machine, and only could work in one program, dont remember which, as Circuit board was f..d up), The bog standard hold up stockings, from Tesco for £3.50,  end up like a fishnets stockings when I took them out.  I still got a use of them, when client required a "Gothic slut"  attire.

Go on Xenia, put a "Gothic slut" picture on you website.  :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Each to his own but not for me.  The sooner the woman is naked the better.

On 1/15/2016 at 9:32 AM, Chloe Kisses said:

You assume we wash our delicate lingerie in a 90 degree wash then do you? We dont. Some of them are even hand washed if very delicate. Stockings are not washed on a 90 degree wash either. Exitable chaps get exitable over all sorts of things, especially stockings. To be fair I dont wash my body in a 90 degree wash either, do you?

Are you talking Fahrenheit or Celcius? It does make a difference!!